Brummy Mummy #126 Trod on chip, hand on hip, how to have a dull time on a Disney trip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I can start my day without a pit story cowbags!
Maybe another DLP/Fajita gate meltdown pending following some expert cowbag detective work 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 20
How do I know what day/time/that I’m a lovely human if she doesn’t do her morning tit talk?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Babs you ok hun?
Maybe Ste isn’t there and she’s had to get up and parent for once!!! How inconvenient!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe a meltdown about tomorrow’s Waterstones appearance! She’s been very unenthusiastic the few times she has mentioned it.

Reactions: 23
Maybe a meltdown about tomorrow’s Waterstones appearance! She’s been very unenthusiastic the few times she has mentioned it.
Yeah, I got that impression..she's been more unhinged of late and with no appearance from her blubliness I thought she's either had a meltdown; there's no fruit in the shops or she really did have gangrene and her legs dropped off in the night . Either way I couldn't give 2 shits !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Blimey don’t tell me Emma had to get up and get the kids sorted and out the door - all by herself?!! Good grief she’ll have an attack of the vapours and need to lie down with her manky blanky for the rest of the day!
Maybe Waterstones have cancelled her pamphlet signing due to lack of sales and she’s trying to work out how to spin the story so it’s a) not her fault and b) doesn’t make look bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If it’s cancelled she will
No doubt blame the cowbags on here for ruining her moment in the spotlight! She is probs nervous we will all be there in the front row 😂😂😂😂 we might be babs we might be…..well maybe not actually cos I wouldn’t pay a pound to listen to her let alone 5 of my great British pounds 😂😂 so don’t be nervous babs we couldn’t give a tit to be honest, but just know we will spot all of those pictures of you in the wild that will make it quite obvious you are not in fact a #18 but you are in fact a big fat liar 😂😂😂 she is defo laying low this morning! I can’t believe Waterstones actually think people are interested in these non celebs 🙄 the least they can hope
For will be some outlandish childish behaviour, vulgar references to the sausage muncher that is limp biscuit, hot cocks and if they are really lucky she might trip over is a Bridget jones style comedy fail and show her pants ohhhh how they laughed 🙄🙄🙄 so so predictable 🙄

Reactions: 17
Waterstones....are any cowbags assembling, heart sunnies at the ready 😎 🧡 ooh to be a fly on the wall to watch her twitching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell Waterstones are describing her pamphlet as Emma’s new book?!!! It’s not new it came out a few years ago!!!
Also it’s aimed at mums with kids right? But the event is at 6pm!!! No mum with young kids is likely to be able to go to that as surely it’s teatime/homework/activities etc?! Just because she is on her pyjamas at 4 not everyone is!

Reactions: 23
Ooh maybe someone's had a word with her inappropriate behaviour yesterday. Maybe TT has, quite rightly, kicked off. I bet our Bab is in a sulk- I bet she is a proper petulant moody cow when she doesn't get her way!

Reactions: 21
Ooh imagine the handful thousands of DMs she’ll be flooded with this morning - desperate Babettes who don’t know what day it is, dont know if it’s dark, don’t know if her spot is still there, don’t know how to dress for the school run, don’t know if they should buy fruit, don’t know what Christmas mug to use for their tea…..the confusion, the sadness, the desperation, the worry. My heart bleeds for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if all of a sudden, despite swerving it, she's come down with 'covid' ...great excuse to call tomorrow night's event off. Would be the first time she's ever a acknowledged the pandemic!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well this is a lovely change, whatever has happened for Babs to miss her pit stories must be serious. For the moment though before she’s back, let’s enjoy the quiet 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Without Emma telling me about the weather in Birmingham, I was completely bewildered by what to wear today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.