Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
🎉🎉🎉 Tingo 🎉🎉🎉 to me 🙄
At this point she’s so predictable the Tingo thing is redundant. We all know exactly what she’s going to do! As I’ve said before I do have to admire her sheer audacity and the tenacity she has to keep going, despite the fact that she reads here and knows that we can predict exactly what she’s going to say or do. The fact that she isn’t embarrassed to repeat the same old content is amazing to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Very unrealistic that she would be up at 11:59pm 🤣
And that it's light outside 🤣

Cost of living. Christmas on a shoestring. Reverse advent calendar for local food banks, Babs could really influence her local followers & support her community here. Independent traders rather than amaZON, come on Babs, mix it up this year!

• Heart
  • Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Just over a week ago Ste's family lost a loved and they probably haven't come to terms with the sudden and unexpected death yet Babs is banging on about Christmas , the family will be sad at the thought of not being able to have another Christmas with the one that died .

Fucking despicable. Heartless cow.

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Bet she didn't want the trolls to know. She's going to be fuming when she reads here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
The Conways are in tees and shorts? Wow what a mad crazy bunch. Oh to be a rabid Conway.

French people are in coats and scarves? How does she know they are French? Wouldn’t shock me if Babs the absolute dullard thinks everyone there but The Conways are French. She does tend to talk about France/Paris as this exotic land where us mere peasants wouldn’t even have a clue about the what the weather is like there …

Also who’s Max and why has she told us multiple times she wants to meet him? Why is this fully grown adult excited to meet someone in a costume?

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221028_095030.jpg

Omg...I'd pay good money to see Bab "running" ...we've all seen her shuffling on the beach, attempting the couch2 5k challenge. She can't climb the stairs in her house without a lie down .I bet she pulled out her inhaler and skipped the queues...cos yanno - asthma/disabled.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Are you allergic to the rats?
Or do you have Asthma, Emma?
Cos I for one wish you'd make your fucking mind up!

• Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
I have never known anyone go on holiday and be in bed at 7pm - 8pm unless they’re ill ?🤔( I don’t mean asthma) - but they did it in Iceland, they did it in Lanzarote, they did it in Disney World and they do it on every holiday they go which is every couple of weeks.

The toddlers miss out on so much plus it’s actually an insult to go all that way and want to be in your room early evening eating sweets, snacks and watching tv. I expect the Conways are the sole occupants of the hotel at that time of night as the rest of the world will be out enjoying their holiday the holiday Conway that you insisted on taking your husband on away from his grieving family 😡😡😡😡 to distract the little ones . A lot of French families will be sitting down to eat at 8-9pm what a joke the Conways are !!! I remember taking my kids when they were a lot younger than Emma’s babies and we were eating at French times, watching the fireworks and getting back to the hotel just before midnight . They loved it , it’s part of the adventure of the holiday !!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Frankie75

VIP Member
My guess is that holidays are so easy come, easy go, to the Conways. Forth holiday abroad holiday this year for them, and second Disney holiday. That’s why they never make the most of every minute, all those shitty, boring early nights, in their hotel room, with snacks and the TV. It’s because they always know the next holiday is never far away.

I feel privileged as a family of 5, that we’re usually able to get away abroad (usually Spain or Turkey) for 10 days, or a fortnight every year. I’m not a huge Disney fan, but if I ever did have the opportunity to take my kids to Disney, I know for fact that I’d be determined to cram in every, single second of it, as I know it would be a one off.

And that’s the stark difference. It’s also makes her come across as extremely braggy and smug on her stories 😒.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Dead rat content ✔
Now back to me and what I want Christmas mugs and duvets. So much for “mothering” her children that have “been through a lot lately” 🙄

I’ve dragged my soapbox out now; no one needs to see that grey furry tongue waggle ever never mind at 630. Why the fuck does she lay in her pit on a weekday but is up at dawns crack on a weekend other than sheer laziness (& 🪜clearly getting into the marital bed at 6am from his cupboard in the bathroom)
The way she has started annunciating her words and the ‘pop’ at the end of her sentences has never made me want to caress someone’s face with a fist more. She’s worse than thrush

• Heart
  • Angry