Brummy Mummy #122 Go and wash your tights you dirty minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having such a busy day poor mare… nails more shopping talking tit to the camera so so busy….. I’m going to get my nails done today I’ve decided to walk to my appointment as the weather is glorious and it’ll only take 45 minutes by foot to get there maybe blubs should follow my lead and next time she wants something she works for it…. Ha ha ha who am I kidding? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i'm sorry, but that message she shared in her pit stories earlier that she supposedly recieved from her father perfectly illustrates that babs is totally in control of his phone and his SM accounts.

it's all total bullshit. i do not believe for one moment that her own dad would send a message to babs, yet sign it as grandad rog - nor do I believe that her would refer to his wife -and babs' mother - as "nanny San" in a message to his daughter. sure, if the message had been sent to erin or ethan, but this is a message babs claims to have received from rog. i also doubt that rog himself would choose his display pic for WhatsApp to be a photo of himself and the golden child - that was obvs a decision made by babs, as she simply cannot resist flaunting her favouritism of erin. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she either sent that message to herself from rog's phone, or she used
steve's phone and changed his name in her saved numbers to "dad" to ensure it looked as though the message had been sent by grandad rog - and sure, that may sound extreme and dramatically over-complicated, but she would do anything for content, especially if its something she can do while say on the sofa eating sweets, and doesn't involve any exertion or movement. she has previously said that eyars back, she used that exact tactic, changing steve's name in her phone to Elsa so she could send the kids a message and they believed it was sent to them by a disney princess - it genuinely wouldnt surprise me if she's taken that tactic one step further, as it explains the messages and comments she recieves on her IG posts which are supposedly from grandad rog, yet quite clearly composed by babatha, as they are filled with phrases i cannot imagine rog ever using - similar to Steve's "you go, girl!" comments. it's all babanory babshit - just like the comment about rog's love for bourbons which she quite obviously sent to herself for the sake of content.

i can't believe she didn't consider that referring to her parents using the names her followers will immediately recognise because they are the names she uses to refer to her parents on SM would totally give the game away! and if that in itself wasn't enough to highlight her lies, the appalling punctuation - littered with random, unnecessary full stops in true babs' style - plus her inability to grasp basic grammar with the unnecessary apostrophe in "specific's". she's so bleeping obvious, it's truly pathetic! and hardly surprising that her nose is growing bulkier by the day. 🙄🤥

View attachment 1658503
Also, why did he sign off Grandad Rog and not Dad? 🤔

This, by no stroke of the imagination, is size 18. I am sure you would feel happier Bab to just own your size. You are NOT a size 18, so what? Stop trying to disguise and hide your size. Just accept it and move on.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
the fact that babs hasn't used her usual babnocchio #size18 hashtag on her latest rehashed dressed head toe in black/wallflower/only ate soup post is very telling. the difference between these two photos - taken only a few years apart - is striking! not just her weight gain - and she was claiming to be a size 18 in the original photo, which kinda proves she is #NOTasize18 in the second, despite the babettes unwavering belief in her blatant lies!

not quite a babs in the wild photo, in that she is still obscuring her girth, but the total disappearance of her neck is concerning. pretty sure. if her GP saw these two photos of babs and the visible decline in her health over the past few years, the asthma diagnosis that babs is so proud of would be taken back and the inhalors removed from her prescription, as she was told to do some exercise, improve her diet and drink more water. "being kind to yourself" isn't about accepting your body as your health deteriorates and comfort eating sugar while you grow into the sofa - all under the guise of "self love" and "body positivity" . treating her body with kindness would involve taking responsibility for her health, and taking care of herself.

and as for the bullshit about past emma, and how she was so insecure about her stomach she used to tie a sweatshirt around it - she's literally doing exactly the same twenty odd years later, except now she uses a belt to give the impression that she has a waist and actively flaunts the clothes she buys purposefully because they conceal her gunt - actually giving the babettes tops on how to do the same! true body positivity! 👌🏻🤣 #babslogic

Screenshot_20221018_120152.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
the fact that babs hasn't used her usual babnocchio #size18 hashtag on her latest rehashed dressed head toe in black/wallflower/only ate soup post is very telling. the difference between these two photos - taken only a few years apart - is striking! not just her weight gain - and she was claiming to be a size 18 in the original photo, which kinda proves she is #NOTasize18 in the second, despite the babettes unwavering belief in her blatant lies!

not quite a babs in the wild photo, in that she is still obscuring her girth, but the total disappearance of her neck is concerning. pretty sure. if her GP saw these two photos of babs and the visible decline in her health over the past few years, the asthma diagnosis that babs is so proud of would be taken back and the inhalors removed from her prescription, as she was told to do some exercise, improve her diet and drink more water. "being kind to yourself" isn't about accepting your body as your health deteriorates and comfort eating sugar while you grow into the sofa - all under the guise of "self love" and "body positivity" . treating her body with kindness would involve taking responsibility for her health, and taking care of herself.

and as for the bullshit about past emma, and how she was so insecure about her stomach she used to tie a sweatshirt around it - she's literally doing exactly the same twenty odd years later, except now she uses a belt to give the impression that she has a waist and actively flaunts the clothes she buys purposefully because they conceal her gunt - actually giving the babettes tops on how to do the same! true body positivity! 👌🏻🤣 #babslogic

View attachment 1659202
Jesus. What happened Babs?

Lake I know we had a pandemic but was her life that affected by it?

Neither her or Ste lost their job, no family member died, she had a job that allowed her to look after her children (regardless of what babshit she babbled). But oh no she had a few holidays cancelled - boo hoo.

She’s a very sad individual. Maybe she overeats to ignore the fact that she’s creeping towards irrelevancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't know what irritates me more about yet another one of her past self posts, the fact she's got more time travel air miles than Marty McFly or the fact that one of her followers actually told her she looked radiant.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The most hilarious comment is the one that says mummys never get photos of themselves as they’re always taking the photos. LOL. I see more of Babs’s grellow face than I see of Mr BonBon’s or my kids! 🤣 She is always posing while someone takes photos of her from the highest point possible 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly think she must schedule in her calendar when to do a pity post, they come around so regularly.

Wonder if it looks like this..

October - pity party for my weight
November - pity party for wearing black
December - pity party for marrying such a sap

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.