Brummy Mummy #122 Go and wash your tights you dirty minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Velvetiser purchase incoming…
gonna take a tingo for that! oh babs, ever predictable! 👌🏻🤣

if her muddy chocolate water with a splash of milk is the best hot chocolate in the whe. wod, why is she debating her need for a velvetiser that she presumably has no intention of actually using?! it will involve more effort than spooning chocolate dust into a mug, thus babs will soon get bored of it. yet another unused kitchen appliance to sit in the hobbit kitchen gathering dust - she seems to collect and hoard expensive kitchen appliances that she has no intention of ever using like her son collects football stickers. 🙄

Reactions: 15
She so wrapped up in her filthy fleecy robes and bedding, so ironic for a woman that’s always claiming to be peri menopausal, the only peri menopausal woman I know that feels the cold 😂🙄🙄🙄🙄

And more spending on holidays that most of her followers can’t afford, but that’s ok cos she likes to keep her page positive and fun 🙄 which translates to I have no idea what it’s like to struggle or worry, so I am not getting involved, I won’t use my platform for anything other than being a self indulgent lump of nothing 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
In the spirit of her mean girls reel, babs! Stop trying to make ste happen! 🤣
and while we're on the topic of mean girls...

a reminder for babs: despite what you think - you are just a mum. just a desperate, attention-seeking mum. you're not a cool mum. 👌🏻🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She just needs a £25 milk frother from asda!! Nanny San will buy it for her with the Halloween disney set and air fryer!

The right eye? As you look at her (so her left?) I thought that too! Looks a bit ‘lazy’ (very fitting for babs!) and the rate she blinks at is quite extraordinary !!!!!
there is definitely something going on with her left eye! she seems to be trying to hide it, with the way she is angled away from the camera. can't quite work out what's going on, but it is definitely wonky. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20221017_204359_com.instagram.android_edit_1665443913126081.jpg

Screenshot_20221017_204416_com.instagram.android_edit_1665430691288062.jpg

Screenshot_20221017_204411_com.instagram.android_edit_1665437161017228.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’ll claim she got it from Costco half price
even if she genuinely did manage to snap one up in costco for half the price, it's still an extortionate amount to be spending on an appliance she will use once, solely to prove a point by creating a reel where she conclusively "proves that SHE is RIGHT - that HER low-calorie muddy puddle hot cock creation is the absolute best hot chocolate in the whole entire world - solely to remind her followers that people have every right to disagree with her, but that if they do, they are WRONG, and can duck off. 🤦🏻‍♀️

the number of tunes she has casually mentioned a velvetiser recently, and gone from a solid "nope, don't need one! not even tempted" to a daily debate with herself, considering whether it's a necessary purchase and even leaving comments on other influenzas posts questioning whether she needs one, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is fully hoping to be #gifted a freebie velvetiser. she doesn't even attempt to be subtle with her blatant begging. but certainly, if no brands decide she is worth a freebie - after realising that associating their brands with her car crash of a lifestyle which would understandly tarnish their reputation by association, and actively encourage people not to buy their products on principle - she will be straight on amazON or dashing to costco to buy one for herself, because she cannot contr the envy she experiences when she sees other people with products SHE doesn't own. even if they are appliances she has publicly explained she doesn't want/need, the moment they are owned by other people, babs cannot cope with the jealousy and has to get her chunky trotters on whatever on-trend item she is desperate for immediately, to flaunt her latest expensive purchase for clout - yet another £100+ purchase, immediately cast inside to fester/rot/collect dust. 😡

She’ll claim she got it from Costco half price
even if she genuinely did manage to snap one up in costco for half the price, it's still an extortionate amount to be spending on an appliance she will use once, solely to prove a point by creating a reel where she conclusively "proves" - based solely on her own tastebuds - that SHE is RIGHT - that HER low-calorie, sugary-laced muddy puddle hot cock creation is the absolute best hot chocolate in the whole entire world - solely to remind her followers that people have every right to disagree with her, but that if they do, they are WRONG, and can duck off. 🤦🏻‍♀️

the number of tunes she has casually mentioned a velvetiser recently, and gone from a solid "nope, don't need one! not even tempted" to a daily debate with herself, considering whether it's a necessary purchase and even leaving comments on other influenzas posts questioning whether she needs one, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is fully hoping to be #gifted a freebie velvetiser. she doesn't even attempt to be subtle with her blatant begging. but certainly, if no brands decide she is worth a freebie - after realising that associating their brands with her car crash of a lifestyle which would understandly tarnish their reputation by association, and actively encourage people not to buy their products on principle - she will be straight on amazON or dashing to costco to buy one for herself, because she cannot contr the envy she experiences when she sees other people with products SHE doesn't own. even if they are appliances she has publicly explained she doesn't want/need, the moment they are owned by other people, babs cannot cope with the jealousy and has to get her chunky trotters on whatever on-trend item she is desperate for immediately, to flaunt her latest expensive purchase for clout - yet another £100+ purchase, immediately cast inside to fester/rot/collect dust. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
i'm sorry, but that message she shared in her pit stories earlier that she supposedly recieved from her father perfectly illustrates that babs is totally in control of his phone and his SM accounts.

it's all total bullshit. i do not believe for one moment that her own dad would send a message to babs, yet sign it as grandad rog - nor do I believe that her would refer to his wife -and babs' mother - as "nanny San" in a message to his daughter. sure, if the message had been sent to erin or ethan, but this is a message babs claims to have received from rog. i also doubt that rog himself would choose his display pic for WhatsApp to be a photo of himself and the golden child - that was obvs a decision made by babs, as she simply cannot resist flaunting her favouritism of erin. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she either sent that message to herself from rog's phone, or she used
steve's phone and changed his name in her saved numbers to "dad" to ensure it looked as though the message had been sent by grandad rog - and sure, that may sound extreme and dramatically over-complicated, but she would do anything for content, especially if its something she can do while say on the sofa eating sweets, and doesn't involve any exertion or movement. she has previously said that eyars back, she used that exact tactic, changing steve's name in her phone to Elsa so she could send the kids a message and they believed it was sent to them by a disney princess - it genuinely wouldnt surprise me if she's taken that tactic one step further, as it explains the messages and comments she recieves on her IG posts which are supposedly from grandad rog, yet quite clearly composed by babatha, as they are filled with phrases i cannot imagine rog ever using - similar to Steve's "you go, girl!" comments. it's all babanory babshit - just like the comment about rog's love for bourbons which she quite obviously sent to herself for the sake of content.

i can't believe she didn't consider that referring to her parents using the names her followers will immediately recognise because they are the names she uses to refer to her parents on SM would totally give the game away! and if that in itself wasn't enough to highlight her lies, the appalling punctuation - littered with random, unnecessary full stops in true babs' style - plus her inability to grasp basic grammar with the unnecessary apostrophe in "specific's". she's so bleeping obvious, it's truly pathetic! and hardly surprising that her nose is growing bulkier by the day. 🙄🤥

Screenshot_20221017_231931_com.instagram.android_edit_1671666372697527.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately for us the only thing babs has consistently stuck to are these god awful daily ‘funny’ stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i'm sorry, but that message she shared in her pit stories earlier that she supposedly recieved from her father perfectly illustrates that babs is totally in control of his phone and his SM accounts.

it's all total bullshit. i do not believe for one moment that her own dad would send a message to babs, yet sign it as grandad rog - nor do I believe that her would refer to his wife -and babs' mother - as "nanny San" in a message to his daughter. sure, if the message had been sent to erin or ethan, but this is a message babs claims to have received from rog. i also doubt that rog himself would choose his display pic for WhatsApp to be a photo of himself and the golden child - that was obvs a decision made by babs, as she simply cannot resist flaunting her favouritism of erin. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she either sent that message to herself from rog's phone, or she used
steve's phone and changed his name in her saved numbers to "dad" to ensure it looked as though the message had been sent by grandad rog - and sure, that may sound extreme and dramatically over-complicated, but she would do anything for content, especially if its something she can do while say on the sofa eating sweets, and doesn't involve any exertion or movement. she has previously said that eyars back, she used that exact tactic, changing steve's name in her phone to Elsa so she could send the kids a message and they believed it was sent to them by a disney princess - it genuinely wouldnt surprise me if she's taken that tactic one step further, as it explains the messages and comments she recieves on her IG posts which are supposedly from grandad rog, yet quite clearly composed by babatha, as they are filled with phrases i cannot imagine rog ever using - similar to Steve's "you go, girl!" comments. it's all babanory babshit - just like the comment about rog's love for bourbons which she quite obviously sent to herself for the sake of content.

i can't believe she didn't consider that referring to her parents using the names her followers will immediately recognise because they are the names she uses to refer to her parents on SM would totally give the game away! and if that in itself wasn't enough to highlight her lies, the appalling punctuation - littered with random, unnecessary full stops in true babs' style - plus her inability to grasp basic grammar with the unnecessary apostrophe in "specific's". she's so bleeping obvious, it's truly pathetic! and hardly surprising that her nose is growing bulkier by the day. 🙄🤥

View attachment 1658503
I can actually believe that they are the type of people who always called themselves mommy and daddy (even to each other) so it’s not a stretch now babs has children to change that to nanny San and grandad rog when talking to their children so babs and the limp strip of piss can use mommy and daddy they just seem those type of weirdos

does any of that make sense

• Haha
  • Sick
HOW MANY MORE of these rehashed captions can she pump out
For bet younger Emma is as sick to the back teeth of them as we are
We get it. Now stfu

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.