Brummy Mummy #122 Go and wash your tights you dirty minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bleeping sorry if she was as weight/body directed as she makes out she wouldn’t have gone near bread to lose weight those of us that had real weight issues knew the first thing to cut out was bread and any sort of carbs.
bleeping take it from someone who for their first marriage lived off 2 apples a day for months to be a slim bride.
She’s a bleeping bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It. Is. Not. Big. Special. Or. Clever. To. Know. The. Maui. Rap.
Most. Parents. Can. Do. It.
Bore. The. duck. Off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I stopped watching her when she did the Maui rap in a vlog, then on Instagram reels for the very first time and then she did another reel with it and another.

I just thought life's too short 😂 but I can't help but look back every so often 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Babs career is now a tit advert every so often and a picture of her looking porky and unhealthy with some bollocks about being happy once a week.
As content goes It's scraping the already empty barrel

• Heart
  • Haha
Bore off Babs!OMG how self involved can one person be? Its all me me me me me!!!
Emma no-one gives a tit that you were allegedly a wall flower when younger....oh wait...or were you dancing on the tables in some club.....can't keep your lies straight can you? Though Ste was the one who loved for who you were so why the desperate diet?!! Oh wait..... more lies!!

And yes, WTF is with the wonky eye?! It looks weird- yet not bloodshot or gunky (which is impressive given her lack of basic hygiene!) so doesn't look infected. I'd be concerned if that was my eye- my daughter had a similar eye when she had Bell's palsy. That was very unpleasant. What a shame if she got Bells Palsy and couldn't go to Disney- hopefully Ste would leave her behind and take the kids since its supposedly for HIS birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The saddest part of all of this is that she actually & genuinely thinks people care what she was like when she was younger 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The saddest part of all of this is that she actually & genuinely thinks people care what she was like when she was younger 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
AND she genuinely believes, actually BELIEVES people find her and these type of posts inspirational!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised that she’s not gone for that velvetiser, it’s on offer in Costco atm 😂😂 babs would know that if she’s the true costco fan she claims to be!

Reactions: 17
I would be concerned for Emma’s health if she got a velvetiser. Imagine finding a way to add more liquid calories to an already unhealthy diet.

Reactions: 21
Wow. Can you imagine her really important and oh so busy to do list?

*Get stubby nails done for Disney Halloween
*Get euros to spend on as much merchandise as can be found at Disney Halloween
*Buy more embarrassing/orange/witch or pumpkin themed clothes for Disney Halloween
*Buy sweets and snacks (beige only) for the car ride to Disney Halloween and to make PUS carry on the backpack while there
*Buy new pairs of pants to brag about when packing for Disney Halloween
*Buy new travel shampoos and shower gels to brag about when packing for Disney Halloween
*Buy Erin anything she wants to wear at Disney Halloween
*Reluctantly buy the boy a t shirt or 2 (maybe two sizes too big so he’ll keep it for next year) for Disney Halloween
*Make sure to brag about Disney Halloween on stories as much as humanly possible
*Do not read the room or consider others while planning, packing and leaving for Disney Halloween

• Heart
Reactions: 32

*Buy more embarrassing/orange/witch or pumpkin themed clothes for Disney Halloween
*Buy sweets and snacks (beige only) for the car ride to Disney Halloween and to make PUS carry on the backpack while there
*Buy new travel shampoos and shower gels to brag about when packing for Disney Halloween
*Reluctantly buy the boy a t shirt or 2 (maybe two sizes too big so he’ll keep it for next year) for Disney Halloween
*Make sure to brag about Disney Halloween on stories as much as humanly possible
*Do not read the room or consider others while planning, packing and leaving for Disney Halloween
- go and buy a velvetiser/frother
- snap up all the Disney clothes and accessories from Primark

Busy, busy, busy, oh she’s such a busy mom 🤮

Reactions: 20

I wish she'd say where she is going 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she asking her moronic followers to wish her luck on a shopping trip? She's only doing what she always does- shops daily for useless, pointless tat! It's not like she's bleeping scaling Everest now is she,? Absolute melt!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why is she asking her moronic followers to wish her luck on a shopping trip? She's only doing what she always does- shops daily for useless, pointless tat! It's not like she's bleeping scaling Everest now is she,? Absolute melt!!
She's absolutely unbearable isn't she 🤬

Are her fingers too fat to paint her own nails?!?! I don’t understand that she dyes her own hair but spends money on those grubby stumps

• Haha
  • Sick
Just how much tit do they need for a few days away? Packing cubes are great but come on for a few days away. Never known so much effort was needed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.