Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had jobs while at uni, both term time and in the holidays, couldn't afford to not work.
Yes, like most people. The way she said ‘I was in a job that I hated’ made it sound like it was a full time job, not a part time uni job.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20221005_095746.jpg

Can you imagine looking out of your bedroom window and seeing this tit show? I'd probably ring the police concerned a nutters escaped ! She's looking more gormless by the day imho.
Maybe Ed Munch is her inspiration?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah they’re not the same jeans. I wonder just how many pairs of Levi’s she bought?? She popped up with black ones on FB the other day too. The amount of money she spends is sickening, but yet won’t get her hair done properly 🙄
725F7D93-4AA1-4F9D-BE54-6286BAB65624.png
80A08784-8FBA-4068-90CC-D80A782848C9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Here we go, the menopause bandwagon for content again. It's not cold in Brum, she's got winter clothes on! Such an idiot!

Reactions: 21
Oh super sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ where do we think she did her 2nd class honours degree then ? seeings as she got tit a levels.…… Maybe it was some dodgy old polytechnic rather than a uni and that doesn’t live up to bab‘s standards so she‘s too embarrassed to be transparent about that part of her education!
Wolverhampton poly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wolverhampton poly.
Ah thanks 🕵️‍♀️ I was right then ….. 🔍 quick scroll down uni league tables and Uni of Wolverhampton formally Wolverhampton Poly is ranked no 127 out of 132 Universities in the UK so in the bottom 6…. Wonder why that one got lost from her list of qualifications 🤔 ??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, like most people. The way she said ‘I was in a job that I hated’ made it sound like it was a full time job, not a part time uni job.
I think she was talking about the PR job, it was apparently her dream, yet she said it was crap and she was crap at it 🤣

Reactions: 15
She has no idea how mean she comes across does she? Ethan in the vlog showing her the colourful sprinkles he likes for the hot chocolate stand and she just ignores him and goes “well I’m gonna get these ones” because they were more Christmassy colours. She’s in her 40s but giving herself final say over what bleeping colour sprinkles to buy. Absolutely ridiculous - it’s little things like that which really show her arse.

She shows the decision making for the advent calendar - she had to get the most expensive one because she’d bought make up brushes which wouldn’t have fit in the smaller/cheaper ones. Because she couldn’t have just instead given Erin the brushes for… you know… Christmas. Ugh, anyway. I just remembered she had intended to spend £25 each on those Disney sock calendars for herself and Stephen before realising they were kids. I know it’s not always about the price, but spending more on yourself at Christmas than your little boy doesn’t look great.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she was talking about the PR job, it was apparently her dream, yet she said it was crap and she was crap at it 🤣
Yes I know 😀 But she implied she was in the job on her 21st birthday, which was when she was at uni (according to the excellent sleuthing of the 🐄 💼 s)

Reactions: 15
"we're a fruit loving family" - says babs, the 44 year old woman who cannot distinguish a apple from a plum thus has to store her fruit in labelled containers so she can tell she is eating a raspberry and not a bleeping babybel - specifically specifying that the rats and hamster love fruit, not the human members of the conway family. like, duh! 🤦🏻‍♀️

she's proper rattled about fruit day. did she receive a message in the DMs she doesn't read criticising her wasteful spending, buying pre-prepared fruit in plastic packaging etc etc? because it seems as though she felt the need to race to her stories, raging that anyone dare question her beloved bleeping "fruit day" - which ofc she loves, because it's the perfect excuse - not that she needs an excuse - for her to go on a mid-week tat spending haul, on the basis that B&M/poundland/home bargains just happened to be on route to whatever supermarket she chose specifically, to ensure her favourite tat shops were on route, alongside the packets of jam-filled snacks and fruit flavoured sweets she justified as the conway weekly "fruit" purchase.

and if the babettes were such avid and dedicated fans as babs seems to think, they wouldn't need a weekly explanation of the very basic concept of "fruit day", as at this point, they would have fully grasped the "tradition". 🤦🏻‍♀️

i guess at least ethan will recieve his once-a-week treat of fresh mango, and the poor kid won't have to sneak cucumber from the fridge that babs has deemed solely "for the rats". for a family with such privilege and wealth, her kids are deprived of the very basics of fresh food and attention and affection. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whenever she says she is working from home it straight up makes me want to punch her in the throat

Babs, let me tell you, hope you understand this, you.don’t.have.a.job….you pretend at life on the internet and it somehow pays royally. 99% of the population (your followers) have to work in order to pay basic bills let alone luxuries like holidays and endless tat hauls. Your spending is grotesque. My job is physically and mentally exhausting and every shift makes me question my life choices BUT, and I’m sure I am in the majority, i would never trade with you as no money would EVER make me sell out my own family to strangers on the internet

hope it helps

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So LP was at the Hello Mag Inspiration Awards yesterday with a host of celebs.

Bet that stings Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1627449
Can you imagine looking out of your bedroom window and seeing this tit show? I'd probably ring the police concerned a nutters escaped ! She's looking more gormless by the day imho.
Maybe Ed Munch is her inspiration?
You are so correct 😂 duck she would get a job haunting houses . How scary looking is she 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen Sophie Craigs Basic Autumn Babe video taking the piss out of influencers Autumn habits - its babs down to a tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nope didnt think it was dark this morning Babs as i up get up for work at 4am so i can say its been dark for a few weeks ,watched her vlog she cant even remember which little houses she already has for her christmas village so needs to find them and check so she can come back to buy one , i mean we know she will defo buy more than one .And her mums treating her to an airfryer ,will this be neglected to gather dust in the same way the slow cooker has probably not because she can do her beige food quicker so that the kiddos can go bed even earlier and she can start on the baileys hot cocks

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Bab will ever see the irony that she is obsessed with gossip podcasts about the Real Housewives shows.

But if anyone dares to gossip about her or make honest comments on her insta, she blocks and deletes them 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she putting a light on at 4pm? I'm in the Midlands and the sun is shining, blue skies and it is not even a teeny tiny bit dark?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.