Brummy Mummy #121 she gives me the ick by being a Richard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220930_205614_com.instagram.android.jpg

Must remember to record the Gorgon film on TV later tonight 😉😉. Yeah...course you're not drunk Bab...you just keep telling yourself that !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So did the toddlers not even get to stay up and watch the end of the film she's been banging on about all week 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She’s even basic with the soup. She only eats Heinz soup, 🤢 if you have to eat tomorrow soup it has to be homemade with fresh basil and lots of black pepper

it’s not even like soup is hard to make ffs
it's not like she literally has a slow cooker unused and gathering two years of dust in her kitchen, which she could use to easily and simply create her own replica of heinz tomato soup - hell, i'm sure she could even use a tin of diced tomatoes if lifting a knife and chipping fresh tomatoes felt like too much of an effort - or y'know, she attempted to buy fresh ones on fruit day and couldn't differentiate the tomatoes/red grapes/cherries etc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she can say all she likes about giving zero fucks about her health - despite her repeatedly mentions of calories and the weird moment in her latest vlog where she highlights that the drink she's bought and really likes is sugar-free, as though it was a shock to her that anything that doesn't contain excessive amounts of sugar could taste nice - and undoubtedly interprets a can of tomato soup as the epitome of a healthy meal, one glance at her trotters highlights that it wouldn't do her any harm to reduce her salt intake!

She’s even basic with the soup. She only eats Heinz soup, 🤢 if you have to eat tomorrow soup it has to be homemade with fresh basil and lots of black pepper

it’s not even like soup is hard to make ffs
it's not like she literally has a slow cooker unused and gathering two years of dust in her kitchen, which she could use to easily and simply create her own replica of heinz tomato soup - hell, i'm sure she could even use a tin of diced tomatoes if lifting a knife and chipping fresh tomatoes felt like too much of an effort - or y'know, she attempted to buy fresh ones on fruit day and couldn't differentiate the tomatoes/red grapes/cherries etc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

she can say all she likes about giving zero fucks about her health - despite her repeatedly mentions of calories and the weird moment in her latest vlog where she highlights that the drink she's bought and really likes is sugar-free, as though it was a shock to her that anything that doesn't contain excessive amounts of sugar could taste nice - and undoubtedly interprets a can of tomato soup as the epitome of a healthy meal, one glance at her trotters highlights that it wouldn't do her any harm to reduce her salt intake!

Reactions: 16
So she gets the babbettes to watch the film with her but doesn’t inform them of the time, doesn’t upload stories due to spoiler risk and doesn’t discuss the film after?!?!!?! Wtaf was the point?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she gets the babbettes to watch the film with her but doesn’t inform them of the time, doesn’t upload stories due to spoiler risk and doesn’t discuss the film after?!?!!?! Wtaf was the point?!?!
Babs logic at play again! 🤣

• Haha
Prepare yourselves cowbags, there’s gunt flashing and bad back high kicks a plenty this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Content!!!! Has had Ads the last few days so trying to increase engagement for those!!
Does not give a shiny tit about any of her followers other than they increase her follower number, which in turn possibly increases her ability to get Ads etc.
Also…. Halloween is ONE day and it’s the 31st not the first! Ffs she’s been banging on about it for weeks and now we can look forward to a whole month of Halloween tit before she starts on Christmas-although she is already taking advent calendars!
And ( cos I’m on a Babs rant!!) she said … she actually said… “a heated airer is ONE of the purchases I’m going to make this week’. So we can look forward to another week of stories showing endless spending by this tone deaf witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that ghost buster reel/skit thing old? Either I’ve seen it before it or good old unoriginal babs has copied someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice the way she aggressively moved the ghost out of the way. TBH the gunt in the outfit will give you nightmares I don’t care what you think, we can have a different opinion. But I’m right, so there...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that ghost buster reel/skit thing old? Either I’ve seen it before it or good old unoriginal babs has copied someone?
Yes its old, yes she's unoriginal and yes she probably copied the original idea from someone!

Content!!!! Has had Ads the last few days so trying to increase engagement for those!!
Does not give a shiny tit about any of her followers other than they increase her follower number, which in turn possibly increases her ability to get Ads etc.
Also…. Halloween is ONE day and it’s the 31st not the first! Ffs she’s been banging on about it for weeks and now we can look forward to a whole month of Halloween tit before she starts on Christmas-although she is already taking advent calendars!
And ( cos I’m on a Babs rant!!) she said … she actually said… “a heated airer is ONE of the purchases I’m going to make this week’. So we can look forward to another week of stories showing endless spending by this tone deaf witch.
She really needs to address her spending! It's out of control! She's not even saying (current climate considered) "we're investing in one of these because it's obviously quicker than a traditional airer, but more economical at the moment than running the tumble drier" (disclaimer- I don't *actually* know if that is the case). She can spend her money on whatever she wants, there are plenty like her who still have a fair bit of disposable income, the difference is they have the good grace not to broadcast it all over SM rubbing peoples faces in it

She's done it most years but red nails makes me think this is an updated version 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck she's off to Webb's and Lakeland isn't she,? My mate got her heated airer from there and swears by it although god knows where Babs' is going to put it 🤔. I was planning to go today but I'll swerve it - CBA to spend my time avoiding the grellow yeti! Be prepared for incoming Xmas wafflebollox cos I'm pretty sure Webb's has everything pretty much up...model village etc.

Reactions: 20
Babs, Halloween is on 31 October for one day. It is not a season. It does not start today, or any other day which isn’t 31 October. Hope that helps x

And duck me, but they’re a family of ‘wanters’ aren’t they? I want this, I want this, E wants that - I bet she’s never even heard the ‘I wants don’t get’ - and a heated dryer, she can’t stop spending can she? She is still unable to read the room and unable to stop flaunting her spending. I also believe the 🐮 🛍 upthread who said Babs only shows a proportion of her spend, so in Babs’ logic she is showing restraint - I’d hate to see the full amount, it’d be obscene.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Being shouted at that it’s Halloween (it’s not) as soon as I open Instagram, like she’s Noddy bleeping Holder telling us it’s Christmas. Just STOP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still trying to get a deal with Heinz …. one of the dearest tinned soup out there . Yes it’s nice but there are others just as nice and cheaper ..

Ha! I can confirm this is the 3rd year on the bounce she's rehashed the ghostbusters reel! Infront of the mug cupboard was last year, the pile of boxes was 2020. It was 2020 she was grabbing at Ethan. Enjoy these super flattering stills 🤢 the aggressive face! 🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.