Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a family member was diagnosed with asthma, she said from the first time she used her inhaler, it was helping. She can’t have asthma if after a week, it hasn’t helped at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Her post about BowelBabe was just like Emma. Pointless.

No thought or real feelings have gone into it, its stuck between her harping on about belts and pockets.

Says it all about the dumb duck when she spends more time on biscuit polls than she does about creating a post for someone who has died, who she has the cheek to leave messages on her page for.

I'm not saying every influencer has to acknowledge her passing but either make or a proper post thats had thought or don't bother.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head tbh.

It’s like the influenzas post on Deborahs page out of obligation rather than out of deep sadness and condolence, which in turn makes it appear cold and heartless? I noticed Babs posted on the BB page.

I’ve literally only just found out about Deborah’s death and it’s moved me to tears. I lost a school friend to bowel cancer at a young age. I can only imagine what her and her poor family must have gone through the last few days. To lose someone so young is deeply sad.

But someone like Babs has never mentioned the cause before now has she?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This not being able to sleep business is crap!!
She's just done an advert for the Emma mattress with ethan obviously saying how amazing it is and all she has done ever since is moan about how crap she sleeps (great endorsement of the product there Em! 👍, she got black out blinds and was amazed by them like they were a brand new invention!! Had a brilliant night sleep the first night and done nothing but moan again since!! And if I lay at the other end of the bed like that hubby would think I'd lost the friggin plot lol
I don't have enough eye rolls 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
If it's a blue inhaler it would work instantly. If it's a steroid they might take more time, when I had asthma my steroids got progressively stronger until I randomly grew out of it at 36, but I don't remember it ever taking all that long to kick in again if I had ever run out and stopped for a few days.

Edit - actually depending what steroid she is on she will have to sort her oral hygiene out, I was on the orange inhaler and if you didn't spray it properly so it didn't sit in your mouth and rinse your mouth out after each use you could get thrush!

• Haha
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head tbh.

It’s like the influenzas post on Deborahs page out of obligation rather than out of deep sadness and condolence, which in turn makes it appear cold and heartless? I noticed Babs posted on the BB page.

I’ve literally only just found out about Deborah’s death and it’s moved me to tears. I lost a school friend to bowel cancer at a young age. I can only imagine what her and her poor family must have gone through the last few days. To lose someone so young is deeply sad.

But someone like Babs has never mentioned the cause before now has she?
Spot on
I will admit I cried last night when I read she had died and I know she got a bit of flack on here for doing Ads etc but she did inspire me and when I had to have MRI and CT scans I used to think about her and she did give me strength to do it and not be scared
And she is young, younger than that complete utter idiot blabs

I don’t know, I just look at blabs and think she is a total waste of space, she is tedious and boring, she steals content from other instagrammers and even then manages to make it look tit just like her Disney adventure, everything is rehashed, she hasn’t got an original thought in her head
And no she wouldn’t care one jot about Deborah because it’s not all about her is it 🙄🙄🙄

I just hate everything about her I really do

ramble over 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shame that tiki bar would fill her entire tiny garden.

Or maybe she could stick it onto the side of the house with command strips and call it the extension?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s manic today, more so than ever… @Behelzabobs I’m with ya .. I dislike her more than ever these last few weeks.. it’s like daily she’s getting more narcissistic and disgusting .. tbh I was near deleting ig last week she’s a horrible cretin . I’m saddened for her children 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah yes many of us can consider spending £200 on a tiki bar when we’re out buying our fruit. You are oh so relatable Babs.

I bet she buys the tiki bar, it gives her ‘content’ and an excuse to get out all her Trader Sam’s merchandise and stick on her 👙 (and the best bit - she can claim it all back on ‘work’ expenses)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Babs there are people who are choosing between heating and eating and you are talking about tiki rooms you have no where to put and are of no use stop with all the spending on tit and maybe donate to food banks or something worth while it might make you feel better, also your friend bethany is encouraging her followers to do some sort of excersie each day of July maybe you could do this too fill your time with something like this not with shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s going to buy the tiki bar isn’t she? (…if she hasn’t already)

Perfect for her crap, and displaying fruit on fruit Wednesdays (side note: has anyone seen this week’s fruit “top-up”?) and for her how-much-crap-can-I-get-in-the-top-top game!

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep calling it a Tikki Room? It's a bar, the dumb duck. She isn't buying a bleeping room.

• Haha
I think fruit day May actually be a day to go and buy crap loosely related to fruit rather than actually buy fruit! Eg salad spinner, boxes to put fruit in…

• Haha
The tiki bar won’t fit in top top Ste’s room, she’s such a tit show I can’t wait to see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't she
Babs there are people who are choosing between heating and eating and you are talking about tiki rooms you have no where to put and are of no use stop with all the spending on tit and maybe donate to food banks or something worth while it might make you feel better, also your friend bethany is encouraging her followers to do some sort of excersie each day of July maybe you could do this too fill your time with something like this not with shopping.
Exactly my thoughts.

Reactions: 11
Is that really all she can muster up the enthusiasm to say about Deborah! 🤬🤬🤬
Her story is pointless and cold. "An outpouring of love from the internet" what an utterly tit thing to say!
wouldn't want to risk saying anything that would take any attention away from HER, and how loved and adored SHE is. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She won't bleeping fit in that tiki bar, she can't even fit in the tumble dryer cupboard! (I refuse to call it a utility room!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.