Brummy Mummy #114 She’s 1 niche biscuit away from not getting her fat bum in the utility cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really all she can muster up the enthusiasm to say about Deborah! 🤬🤬🤬
Her story is pointless and cold. "An outpouring of love from the internet" what an utterly tit thing to say!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She said fruit day is a day she tops up her fruit because they run out during the week, but I think it's just an excuse to go shopping for other stuff as I'm sure she has every week, plus I'm sure she is trying to get an ad from someone as she wants to make fruit Wednesday a thing.
So, as she has only just started mentioning fruit day or top up day to everyone else, did she never do a top up shop before? It's very confusing Babs and the fact it is a novelty to her and she keeps banging on about it probably answers my initial question 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Her latest reel is giving me Pam Ayres vibes though Pam Ayres does it so much better !! Just mean middle aged to elderly woman wearing dresses and rhyming (or attempting to in grellow’s case) !

• Haha
I'm sure she's done a tit "it's got pockets reel" before?! But surely not, it's not like babs to rinse and repeat 😂
Asda is full of stitch stuff at the minute, bet shes going so she can tip up 3t's box she got from Disney the other day 🙄

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion with the most votes from @Allusernamesiputinaretook The original suggestion was ‘She’s one bleeping niche biscuit away from not getting her fat arse in that utility cupboard’ I had to remove the swears.
Feeling blessed this morning seeing I got the new thread title……not wanting to sound like our favourite grellow walloper and be a narc I did think as I posted it a few weeks ago it was my finest hour 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell how bad are the drains in the hobbit house that she needs so many bottles of Mr Muscle drain unblocker?!

• Haha
Omg that reel
It’s like one of your kids making up a rhyme isn’t it
It’s so amateurish 🙄
it’s bleeping TERRIBLE!!! Like, really really bad. If a 7 year old made it up I’d think it was great, but from a 44 year old, it’s just embarrassing. Ugly clothes, dancing round her room… GIVE.IT.UP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sure she's done a tit "it's got pockets reel" before?! But surely not, it's not like babs to rinse and repeat 😂
Asda is full of stitch stuff at the minute, bet shes going so she can tip up 3t's box she got from Disney the other day 🙄
Yes she did! Last year! Rinse and repeat!
A02791AC-8766-4B73-BAC3-6A8B9529698C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Feeling blessed this morning seeing I got the new thread title……not wanting to sound like our favourite grellow walloper and be a narc I did think as I posted it a few weeks ago it was my finest hour 😂😂😂😂
And just like that the youtube utility/ broom cupboard organisation is up, bet she doesnt let us see her squeezing in 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her post about BowelBabe was just like Emma. Pointless.

No thought or real feelings have gone into it, its stuck between her harping on about belts and pockets.

Says it all about the dumb duck when she spends more time on biscuit polls than she does about creating a post for someone who has died, who she has the cheek to leave messages on her page for.

I'm not saying every influencer has to acknowledge her passing but either make or a proper post thats had thought or don't bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But, are the pockets a Size 18 - and do you ever need to size up/down?

#Confused I just don’t understand how to do pockets 😂

Don't forget if the pockets are black they are smaller 🤪

R.E. the quiz night - she won't host it in person because she's terrified us cowbags will show up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched her latest you tube, well some of it, I skipped a lot! Babs, stop calling it a utility room it's a cupboard, nothing more. Also, how about leave the tumble dryer sheets in the box they came in and the same with the fabric conditioner? They are designed for purpose.

Don't forget if the pockets are black they are smaller 🤪

R.E. the quiz night - she won't host it in person because she's terrified us cowbags will show up! 🤣
Oh yes she must be literally shitting in her pockets that one or two of us may infiltrate the quiz 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She says she's been using her inhaler for a week and it's made no difference yet, that's probably because there's nothing wrong with her in the first place other than her being fat and unfit.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.