Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stomach is far from something to be proud of…. Wish she would stop acting like it is!! Mine is far from perfect, but I work on trying to better it everyday with healthy eating and exercise…. Pisses me off she acts like it’s ok to just except being overweight because of a poor diet and lack of exercise…. So so wrong if she’s “influencing” others to be the same!! Her reels should come with a public heath warning!

LP seems to know how to dress for her size and not a tit belt in sight!

Reactions: 29
If blabs is ever wondering why she doesn’t get the fab opportunities that other influencers get

and hey if her representatives are reading Tattle this is why 😘
What is up with the fold across her middle?! I know every body is different, but I've never seen anything like it! Does she just spend that much time sat down that her belly now folds in the middle naturally?! Are her bottoms actually that tight that they really are cutting her in half?! What's the deal?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I see Emily Norris is off on a freebie trip to Disney World Florida. Babs will be FUMING! 😂
Also Ash Reid has been gifted this trip too and she only has 62k followers. Bab will be annoyed, after all the Disney fawning she does and she gets nothing. Lol

Reactions: 16
What is up with the fold across her middle?! I know every body is different, but I've never seen anything like it! Does she just spend that much time sat down that her belly now folds in the middle naturally?! Are her bottoms actually that tight that they really are cutting her in half?! What's the deal?!
I think she’s worn a tit belt that long it’s now ingrained in her, she might think it looks like a waist trainer but it looks like an elastic band cutting off her circulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not doing the reels for the likes or the comments, it’s purely for the impressions (how many accounts her “content” was shown to). Unfortunately, brands don’t care about engagement (likes and comments) anymore, only about how many people her content was pushed to. People may swipe off as soon as they see her, but they still see her. I don’t even have 500 followers on Insta, but my reels average 20k in impressions. That’s why she’ll continue to post absolute garbage and won’t give a rats ass if her followers hate it; the content isn’t for them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol at pumpkin head saying she’s going to Disney in California.

California is an incredible state, I used to live there. But Babs wouldn’t go see what the state has to offer outside of Disney. So it’s a complete waste of time and money just for two parks.

Two parks. Dollar Tree and Walmart on repeat

She’d probably book a Hollywood tour thinking the people on the bus would want to photograph her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s not doing the reels for the likes or the comments, it’s purely for the impressions (how many accounts her “content” was shown to). Unfortunately, brands don’t care about engagement (likes and comments) anymore, only about how many people her content was pushed to. People may swipe off as soon as they see her, but they still see her. I don’t even have 500 followers on Insta, but my reels average 20k in impressions. That’s why she’ll continue to post absolute garbage and won’t give a rats ass if her followers hate it; the content isn’t for them.
Is this why they all do so many reels now?

Reactions: 14
I only dip in and out of this thread, so sorry if this has already been asked or discussed, but why does she refer to her kids as “the girl” and “the boy”? I mean I can see what gender they are Emma, but thanks for the clarification 👍🏼 It seems very impersonal and cold calling them just girl/boy?

Reactions: 13
Think Ste looks happy because he can pretend he’s with the pretty brunette. Not the screaming gorilla behind him.

Also thanks for the great tip about babies not being allowed on many rides Babs because I was definitely going to take a 2 month old on Space Mountain with me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So she’s already giving out information that is WRONG! Someone told her that Lineberty isn’t used anymore and she said she had no clue! Thanks for checking all the FACTS you’re giving out Babs 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Think Ste looks happy because he can pretend he’s with the pretty brunette. Not the screaming gorilla behind him.

Also thanks for the great tip about babies not being allowed on many rides Babs because I was definitely going to take a 2 month old on Space Mountain with me.
What would we do without Bab advising us that babies cannot go on the rides at Disney. I'm so glad for Babs' insight into how the theme parks work, such essential tips and hints :sneaky:

Reactions: 19
"Ask me all of your Disney questions"

I won't know the answers, but ask away.

Great job Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The stupid thing is baby can go on loads anything they can sit up being held next to you they can go on. Dumbo, its a small world, Winnie the poo Peter Pan, flying carpets and not to mention the shows they can see the extra tie you get with characters to get the shot with the baby. She's a knob

Reactions: 15
I only dip in and out of this thread, so sorry if this has already been asked or discussed, but why does she refer to her kids as “the girl” and “the boy”? I mean I can see what gender they are Emma, but thanks for the clarification 👍🏼 It seems very impersonal and cold calling them just girl/boy?
She copied this from another influencer who I believe doesn’t speak his childrens names in an effort to maintain privacy for them. Babs how ever probably thought it was cute & thought she should jump on the bandwagon (late as usual as her childrens names are already out there, along with their dates of birth & all the other information that pweirdo’s on the dark web love)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.