Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She IS deranged .. when she was showing old posts she had nearly 100k likes oh how the mighty has fallen .. and babs when you read this maybe have a think about the shit you post plus nobody wants to see up your nostril not even Colin y

Reactions: 19
Does Babs live in an unattached house? She spoke of putting on an addition but her backyard is tiny. Where is she going to put this addition or is it another lie?

Reactions: 20
Shopping for Jubilee tat, I bet

Union Jack bunting, flags, paper plates, paper straws, paper cups, paper tablecloth etc., etc.,

Or garden tat as you said. Crap she doesn't need whatsoever

Reactions: 18
Shopping for Jubilee tat, I bet

Union Jack bunting, flags, paper plates, paper straws, paper cups, paper tablecloth etc., etc.,

Or garden tat as you said. Crap she doesn't need whatsoever
Definitely more tat. Her Eurovision tat could suffice for the jubilee

Reactions: 15
Does Babs live in an unattached house? She spoke of putting on an addition but her backyard is tiny. Where is she going to put this addition or is it another lie?
I wonder if they are planning to extend to the side, there’s a little bit of space that way. Although how likely they will be granted permission due to the area

On another note, time to wheel out the kids to up engagement!

Reactions: 14
FFS CAN SHE JUST FUCKING STOP WITH THE CONSTANT’NO-ONE WAS DATING ME’ SHIT! I’m so bloody sick of endless bullshit from YEARS AGO. No one fucking cares! EMMA you were a loser them and you’re an even bigger uglier loser now. Just fuck off you utterly talentless MORON.

Reactions: 25
Boring yellow twat..... pictures of Babs in my 20s look how fit and thin she was.... rambling monologues about never having a boyfriend....shit clothes try ons... gurning and showing of gunt .... and when her likes drop to levels surely destined to get her dropped by management we get pictures of her children...
She has no original content - she isn't funny- her obsession with boy bands is odd and her perving over Harry Styles is just wrong- imagine if it was a sleazy middle aged man sleazing on a young pop star..

She needs to do a Malice Evans and delete her insta

Reactions: 19
Not being funny but I could sit here and say my mum once dated Peter Andre - she didn’t, obviously, but that’s how easy it is just to type something, whether it’s true or not. These people are either desperate to get some sort of mention from kween Emma, they’re just as sad as she is or these people simply don’t exist and she’s making all up just so she can sit and waffle a load of bollocks into her phone rather than spending time with her family

side note - when her “career” inevitably goes down the pan and she no longer uploads to social media and we have nothing to talk about, I’m really gunna miss you cowbags!

Reactions: 24
How the fuck does she even make Ethan’s achievement about herself .. what a long string of piss she is if she wasn’t such a horrible person I’d feel sorry for her, she cannot live in the present it’s sad ( for anyone else ) but her.

Reactions: 17
Interestingly Babs has posting the twinning reel on her tiktok but Bethany hasn't.
she has. i thought the same, but they shared it as a collaborative post, so comments left. on either appear on both - if that makes sense - as a result, if you're blocked by babs, you can't see the post on Bethany's grid.

Reactions: 6
she has. i thought the same, but they shared it as a collaborative post, so comments left. on either appear on both - if that makes sense - as a result, if you're blocked by babs, you can't see the post on Bethany's grid.
Not been blocked by Babs on tiktok but still can't see it on Bethany's tiktok.

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the YouTube video she’s obviously just filmed at Home Bargains.

Who needs to know that your drains are blocked with hair. If you’re reading here Babs (of course you are), you need to get one of those long hooked pieces of plastic to bring up all the gunk from below your plug hole, it’s a lot cheaper than that Mr Muscle stuff. Hope that helps

Reactions: 13
Danced on bars but was a ‘wallflower’ and envious of her confident friends not sure many wallflowers danced on bars.
just casually gonna leave these here for future reference, as we all know that in a few weeks, babs will have changed her entire narrative and will suddenly remember that she "snogged" ant and/or dec and/or *insert random boyband member here* on one of her stalking adventures while she was trapped in a lift with them, and the babettes will be fawning over her fabricated fame by association!

Reactions: 16
It's ok, we can all stay here for the same old rinse & repeat reminiscing

Reactions: 14
Something that annoys me! Why does she always sing the last part of sentences!?

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 18
Just had a look at her page and I can see why tamingtwins’ follow count is increasing. She is doing helpful content like ‘A week of dinners for £40’.
None of babs repetitive content is useful, her constant tat/clothes buying shows no awareness of current cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.