Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why is she always no miserable when she gets home?! She really does have issues with being at home with her family. There is nothing wrong with getting out and about like they do at the weekends, I remember my dad was always working at weekends so days out as a family were very very rare for us. However she is so bloody negative if they are all at home especially after a holiday and they’ve only been home a couple of hours.

Reactions: 11
I very much doubt they didn’t set the heating to come on. Just more bullshit for engagement 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Something that always kind of annoys me is the way she says “night loves” or whatever at the end of her video. She uploads it at 7am 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t normally watch her videos but was interested in Denmark holiday. I noticed she played dumb when asking Stephen where they were staying and she had a smug, knowing look when she said it should be nice. She knows full well it’s nice as it’s a high quality hotel. Trying to play it down me thinks- so disingenuous. Then at one point she thought Erin nearly fell out the window- notice she didn’t put her camera down! I would have dropped it in a panic!

Reactions: 11
Think of the engagement though if her kid fell out of a window!

Notice another #ad has appeared to pay for the holiday. Oh and she’s checking out a trip to Disneyland Paris!

duck me sideways is there anything she won’t promote......carveries now....big whoop, just go to pub and get one not rave about it like it’s best thing ever.....I do like a car very to be fair but I don’t yell about it to everyone.....too busy filling my face rather than promoting lol

duck me sideways is there anything she won’t promote......carveries now....big whoop, just go to pub and get one not rave about it like it’s best thing ever.....I do like a car very to be fair but I don’t yell about it to everyone.....too busy filling my face rather than promoting lol
Is it a chain of carveries I’ve not heard of it

Reactions: 4
They do a carvery or you can order from a full menu and they sell huge cakes. Well the fake ones look huge but you get a thin slice of it! I don’t rate this chain. Cheap and cheerful but food is nothing special.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she said she’d head up north , well I’m up north and never heard of the chain, we do go to another chain though and it looks all exactly the same, decent enough, and they have massive cakes that I darent have lol

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she said she’d head up north , well I’m up north and never heard of the chain, we do go to another chain though and it looks all exactly the same, decent enough, and they have massive cakes that I darent have lol
We have quite a few where I live and I’m up North. They’re nothing special. I wouldn’t recommend them. The carvery is always dried up but of course when they get vloggers doing an AD they make sure all the food looks fresh and lovely!

Reactions: 4
She’s in the bath with her laptop. She’s always attached to some tech device.

Also noticed her webcam isn’t covered. Not that anyone would want to see her ‘cracking rack’ in the bath if they hacked into her laptop.

Reactions: 5
Notice the tagging of zoesugg in her story. Hoping to befriend her now Louise has cooled??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice the tagging of zoesugg in her story. Hoping to befriend her now Louise has cooled??

When her and Louise were close she didn't mention her once even though she used to be a bit obsessed and now her and Louise are on the out back to tagging big names

We have the same chain in the south but its a Marstons. Must admit the carvery is always banging and so are the cakes at my local (ish) one!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she thinks we all need to know about when her periods happen. Yes it’s normal but so is doing a big poop or coughing up some phlegm and no one would post that on their social media 🙄

Reactions: 10
I think she’s mentioning her period again and the period cake as mentioning it last month got her a lot of engagement. If something is popular you can bet she’s going to use it again and again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s mentioning her period again and the period cake as mentioning it last month got her a lot of engagement. If something is popular you can bet she’s going to use it again and again!
I feel like brummy and Rebecca lamb have a period every 4 days. 🤦‍♀️
I mean honestly I feel like she was only eating the last period cake a week ago.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.