Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how many holidays has this woman been on??? I haven’t gone anywhere this year I can’t even afford one small holiday never mind 2 trips to America and extra!
That’s because you’re doing it all wrong and not taking snacks away with you to offset the £10k cost of the holiday 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must be bloody freezing in summer clothes and that leather coat that’s never off her back
The pics where Stephen is stood on a normal street with the baby .. except she doesn’t live there now does she ? #relatable
And the post for him as well ... that he will never read / see ... pull the other one ... you said he screens your account reading dms for you 😂videos your stupid dances ... omg if you’re gonna be a liar be a consistent one
And that Tivoli is expensive ... and like any trip why not actually show us the prices / pics of the place and an actual review what’s to see and do than pics of her body confident or old or relatable tripe
I also think she can’t entertain or do stuff with the kids at home as always has to be a holiday to show off her doing stuff with them ... but no matter where she goes she hunts out tat

Reactions: 10
Remember babs is at home most of the time doing nothing so she has to do something to stop the boredom! Plus it’s all content from the gram. I can guarantee she’s constantly thinking about the perfect shot and not enjoying it freely like most normal people (who couldn’t afford it in the first place!)
She was definitely thinking of the gram when she bought her and the kids those Halloween costumes for that over posed pic!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else want to rip their own ears off when she says "reward box" 🤦‍♀️😂🙉
I hate the idea of a reward box. Imagine being a good enough mum that your kids aren't twats just because and not because they might get a cheap toy every few days as a reward.
If they need an incentive give them a bloody sticker chart. She's forever buying them stuff either they're spoilt little brats getting toys and holidays constantly or their reward boxes are overflowing.

Reactions: 9
I hate the idea of a reward box. Imagine being a good enough mum that your kids aren't twats just because and not because they might get a cheap toy every few days as a reward.
If they need an incentive give them a bloody sticker chart. She's forever buying them stuff either they're spoilt little brats getting toys and holidays constantly or their reward boxes are overflowing.
I hate the idea of a reward box, my daughter has autism but like most kids has good and bad days, I don’t reward her constantly with an item for not having a meltdown, not biting or hitting mum, not swearing, eating her dinner not using her fingers etc etc.....positive praise given verbally or with a hug is often enough for most kids , if not you are making them expect something all the time ......which as parents we probably would like to do but it’s unrealistic for a lot of folk and I’m sorry you are making a rod for your own back in future cos kids will expect something given to them on a plate the rest of their lives.....the real world is far from rosy

Reactions: 10
Mickey hates the Internet? That’s odd as he does their weekly shop on the Internet and I’m pretty sure his job probably entails use of the Internet and he probably uses the Internet to book their 100 holidays a year and he goes on the Internet to monitor this thread and he goes on the Internet to filter the comments on her YouTube.

Oh and last of all, he has Facebook (even though she says he doesn’t).

So pull the other one babs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Erin is already a mini babs, can you imagine what she’ll be like as a teenager!! They are incredibly spoilt, constantly bought ‘treats’ and taken away on holiday every couple of months.

I have been to Copenhagen once it's lovely
Wanted to go back with family do Tivoli gardens as worlds oldest there park and gave walt disney idea for Disneyland.
She's so greedy so many holidays.
Which brand gifted her? Did she beg?
Did she really admit she begged Merlin for 18 months for passes?
That daily mail article not the best.
Has she had a fall out with Louise and Katie.

Reactions: 3
And I would ask the question of why the need to constantly be away from home, escaping their reality. It's almost as if they don't enjoy spending time together as a family ... Think about it, when was the last time they spent a school holiday at home?
It's because she can't cope with them at home during the holidays. She openly admits they fight and remember back in the summer when she was so overwhelmed by putting a few sandwiches out for a playdate she resorted to McDonalds for the next one?? She is so used to lounging around all day at home that the only way she motivates herself to do things with them to constantly be out or away. It's kind of sad really and sends an awful message to those kids. Bored?? Spend money!! Driving mum mad with your fighting?? Don't worry- you'll get a lavish day out out of it.

• Wow
It's because she can't cope with them at home during the holidays. She openly admits they fight and remember back in the summer when she was so overwhelmed by putting a few sandwiches out for a playdate she resorted to McDonalds for the next one?? She is so used to lounging around all day at home that the only way she motivates herself to do things with them to constantly be out or away. It's kind of sad really and sends an awful message to those kids. Bored?? Spend money!! Driving mum mad with your fighting?? Don't worry- you'll get a lavish day out out of it.
True. I bet she only does crafts & things home-based when the camera is rolling. Otherwise, here’s the iPad kids.

Reactions: 8
6 holidays this year! 6!!!!!!!! That's one every 2 months! i mean i know i sound jealous, that's 'cause i am!

Me and husband both work (him full time and me 25 hours a week and i'm doing a degree aswell) and all we could afford was 5 days in a lodge in the New Forest (which was lovely don't get me wrong!)
I just cant. I get so fed up. Its just not relatable at all. And the things that really winds me up is she never even seems that bothered about any of it. Apart from when shes RABID (Vom :sick: ) about Disney and apparently cries every few seconds.

Reactions: 19
I totally get the dislike for BM2. But reading some people’s comments on it’s like “litcherally” every other person is parent of the year on this thread. Everyday with their kids they bake, do arts, go on beach walks, cook delicious meals from scratch and don’t step within twenty feet of a mobile device. Right now my seven year old is downstairs watching Netflix eating a frozen pizza which I slaved over to heat in an oven, I’m living my best life upstairs, under the duvet, eating popcorn and watching you tube. Is this a one off?! To quote Chris Ingram “no, hell no” do I feel bad?! yes a little but I take my sanity breaks when I can, inset days I love you! I do work 40 hours a week and shock horror I do stuff that’s just for me like go to the gym and grab a cheeky Starbucks when I say I’m at Asda doing a shop. Sorry people, I don’t find BM relatable and I don’t find a lot of comments on here relatable either. BUT, I know I can share my feelings here, you certainly can’t on an influencer thread without being called a hater

HOT COCK. Oh she is so funny, so down with the kids, dare I say LIT.
I really hope when I am 55 I can be as cool as Emma, and hopefully my tits sag into the perfect rack too 😍😍😍
Tepid unrelatable cock.

I totally get the dislike for BM2. But reading some people’s comments on it’s like “litcherally” every other person is parent of the year on this thread. Everyday with their kids they bake, do arts, go on beach walks, cook delicious meals from scratch and don’t step within twenty feet of a mobile device. Right now my seven year old is downstairs watching Netflix eating a frozen pizza which I slaved over to heat in an oven, I’m living my best life upstairs, under the duvet, eating popcorn and watching you tube. Is this a one off?! To quote Chris Ingram “no, hell no” do I feel bad?! yes a little but I take my sanity breaks when I can, inset days I love you! I do work 40 hours a week and shock horror I do stuff that’s just for me like go to the gym and grab a cheeky Starbucks when I say I’m at Asda doing a shop. Sorry people, I don’t find BM relatable and I don’t find a lot of comments on here relatable either. BUT, I know I can share my feelings here, you certainly can’t on an influencer thread without being called a hater

Isn't Chris Ingham the one chatting up children in his DM'S?!

Also I'm certainly not mum of the year and my kid eats frozen pizza too but this woman NEVER baths or puts her kids to bed. Never. She lets her husband do it along with working fulltime and just about every other job in the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Something I meant to comment on the other day after that Mum Influencer 🙄 picture why were they all dressed in red, yet BM2 had her nans purple cardi on? It looked really odd & out of place.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tivoli Gardens would have cost her 390 DKK for her, Mickey and Erin (£45 - assuming she owned up to Erin being 8) and 60 DKK for Ethan (£7). That’s for the entrance fees and then you pay for rides on top.

If I’m honest there isn’t a lot of rides that would be age appropriate for the kids, but each ride is 30 DKK (£3.50) or you can get an unlimited wrist band for 240 DKK (£27) per person.

So with entrance and unlimited rides for all of them it would be 1410 DKK (£162). There’s ways to reduce that based on packages and stuff but to keep it simple and assume she did no research we’ll call it £162.

Alton Towers for a 1 day ticket is £58 for adults and £48 for children so would set them back £212.

How is Tivoli so much more expensive than your standard theme park babs?

It’s just more half-truths and lies to look relatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.