Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she may not spend a lot but how awful would you feel if someone bought your child a £20+ gift but you could only afford £5 for theirs?
Not sure how this was meant to sound but it comes across quite snobby. I don’t have children but I have friends who earn more and will spend a lot of money on birthday and Christmas gifts and I will buy them something I can afford in return. Who benefits from someone over-stretching their finances to buy a £20+ gift just because someone who might earn more did it for them?

I think if you can only afford to give a child a £5 gift for their birthday that’s a £5 gift they should be grateful for. :/ its nothing to feel ‘awful’ for at all.

Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Suzesnooze, post: 584328, member: 9546"

She says in her latest vlog it’s an expensive City similar to London so to save money she’s taken some snacks (cereal bars and sweets!).
[/QUOTE]

We went on our mini moon there and it is much much more expensive than London, even more so now with our weak £. A few snacks won't scratch the surface.

Reactions: 6
How did she manage that near fall and little run off the scooter with her numb leg?!

She must be freezing in that summery outfit she's wearing!

Holidays (so far) in 2019

- New York
- Disneyland Paris
- Haven (free)
- Disney world Florida
- Haven (free)
- Copenhagen

Yes, very relatable babs. Even if you take away the 2 free Haven ones New York, Paris, Orlando and Copenhagen is a lot of expensive places to visit in the one year!!

Reactions: 19
she ran faster there than she does when she’s actually running [emoji23][emoji23]
Ffs I just snorted tea out my nose. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Note to self: do not drink anything while reading this thread. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't really believe how rude she is saying 41 year olds don't look cute. No Emma you don't look cute as you drew your face up and look 10 years older that you are.
And all this I'm just normal nothing special about me, what the hell is wrong with being normal she's making out like its an awful thing and your not worthy of insta if your normal that your not beautiful if your normal. Talk about a back handed insult it is seriously pissing me off
She is OBSESSED with this subject.
OBSESSED. Does she not realise that obsessing over this and constantly mentioning just makes her sound older? She is just so DESPERATE!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she’s aged a lot since she started vlogging full time (well her version of full time!). She looked younger when she was a Teacher!

• Heart
Does anyone else want to rip their own ears off when she says "reward box" 🤦‍♀️😂🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, I'm not one to get personal on people's looks usually,,,,, Buuuuut what is with her eyebrows 😳 The opening dribble in the car in the Home Bargains haul..... I could not take my eyes off her brows 🤦‍♀️👀

• Haha
She’s been reading here again as now she’s trying to make out Tivoli is expensive as if it’s out of their budget!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly how many holidays has this woman been on??? I haven’t gone anywhere this year I can’t even afford one small holiday never mind 2 trips to America and extra!

Honestly how many holidays has this woman been on??? I haven’t gone anywhere this year I can’t even afford one small holiday never mind 2 trips to America and extra!
And I would ask the question of why the need to constantly be away from home, escaping their reality. It's almost as if they don't enjoy spending time together as a family ... Think about it, when was the last time they spent a school holiday at home?

Reactions: 12
Have you considered saving? Babs just lives in a normal house and drives a normal 69 plate car that's how she can save for them and she's just still on a basic teacher wage that's how she's so #relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shooketh!!! Makes me want to scream every time I see it 🤬
And me , it’s not cool, it’s not trendy it’s a word a kid wouldn’t even use .....what a melt

And why can’t you afford all this cos you know how relatable and a regular mom she is, and just like the rest of us.....yep right it’s more another way to make people feel inadequate, she is so out of touch I’m sure the mood that reply to her here posts are all like her but most of her followers are actually people who she pisses off but still have to follow to get their daily eye rolls in ......relatable my aunt fanny

And I would ask the question of why the need to constantly be away from home, escaping their reality. It's almost as if they don't enjoy spending time together as a family ... Think about it, when was the last time they spent a school holiday at home?
Remember babs is at home most of the time doing nothing so she has to do something to stop the boredom! Plus it’s all content from the gram. I can guarantee she’s constantly thinking about the perfect shot and not enjoying it freely like most normal people (who couldn’t afford it in the first place!)

Her stories are painful.
When she falls off that scooter and runs with her bad back and numb leg, the jumpsuit makes her look bloody huge!
Also it's ok to post pictures of Ethan with 'sassy' and 'sassiest' on them however shes too much of a snob to let her favourite wear a tshirt which says 'sassy'.
And the diet cock thing. Get a life babs, she wont say autumn incase her American followers cant understand but she'll say diet cock instead of diet coke because she thinks it's hilarious and wants people to comment. She's so dull and desperate. It's not even funny but even if it were, who makes their private jokes public?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.