Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That smile is soo try hard .. like a dance mom smile, kids look happyyyy

Reactions: 5
On her stories she’s editing tomorrow’s vlog which she says is VERY chatty. It looks like she’s wiping her eyes in some of the frames. I hope it’s not another mental health update or about the trolls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That smile is soo try hard .. like a dance mom smile, kids look happyyyy
Everything is try to hard. That’s what she’s all about. She needs this. How else will she be validated?
It is one ugly face, I’ll tell ya. And she’s passed that fugly mug on to her spoilt spawns!

Reactions: 7
Wow she really must edit her photos as that story with her exercising is her true size. I always think when looking at her photos that she isn't a size 18 but now I'd say she was bigger, maybe a bad camera angle????

Everything is try to hard. That’s what she’s all about. She needs this. How else will she be validated?
It is one ugly face, I’ll tell ya. And she’s passed that fugly mug on to her spoilt spawns!
I think her kids are quite cute, it's just a shame when you start seeing her personality on them.
For example, this picture of Ethan is the least cute one I've seen and it's because he's her image.

Attachments

It has the opposite effect on me, any shop she advertises I now don't want to shop in, soon there will be no shops left for me to shop in 😂 As long as the corner shop on my street don't start using her I won't starve lol x
I couldn’t agree more I will never buy a Yankee candle ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow she really must edit her photos as that story with her exercising is her true size. I always think when looking at her photos that she isn't a size 18 but now I'd say she was bigger, maybe a bad camera angle????
And she's hardly going to get a sweat on, turning the camera on then exercising for 10 seconds then pulling a stupid face then turning the camera off. Just exercise if you want to, we don't need to see you do it or not do it as the case actually is x

No not a bad camera angle, she defo looks a size 18..maybe a 20 ? She looks like she’s piling the timber on!

Reactions: 3
Just watched half of the primark haul for Erin..she goes on about won’t let her wear crop tops or tops that say “sassy” yet buys her a leather look shirt! 😳 And constantly puts pics of her in her swimwear online for god knows who to see?! She’s a moron

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure why Stephen feels threatened by Paul Rudd and is happy that he taller.
1..Paul Rudd would not be interested in Scummymummy and 2...bet he has a bigger dick. Height means nowt. Trust me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know I may be repeating what others have said but yet again how can someone obsessed with Halloween be talking about xmas NOW!? This is peak season! Surely it should be a vote on halloween songs and films. Have I missed this?? 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh for God's sake, now Quality Street have sent her a personalised tin! That's another company off my list, at least it'll be good for my waistline 😂😂😂 Oh I rarely show what we have been sent in the post, pull the other one x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why Stephen feels threatened by Paul Rudd and is happy that he taller.
1..Paul Rudd would not be interested in Scummymummy and 2...bet he has a bigger dick. Height means nowt. Trust me.
The tallest man I ever dated, over 6 foot, huge feet, literally had a micro d**k.
And no, I am not joking. We’re talking 2 1/2 inches on a good day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And she's hardly going to get a sweat on, turning the camera on then exercising for 10 seconds then pulling a stupid face then turning the camera off. Just exercise if you want to, we don't need to see you do it or not do it as the case actually is x
All this running and exercising and dance classes she's been doing for months and I can't see any difference in her figure! Nothing seems to have toned up!

Oh for God's sake, now Quality Street have sent her a personalised tin! That's another company off my list, at least it'll be good for my waistline 😂😂😂 Oh I rarely show what we have been sent in the post, pull the other one x
They've been sending them to all the vloggers and minor celebs! I've seen a lot of the tins on instagram stories! I'm sure Nestle send out some kind of email to all vloggers saying 'sign up for your free personalised tin' and then ask them to promote it.

The tallest man I ever dated, over 6 foot, huge feet, literally had a micro d**k.
And no, I am not joking. We’re talking 2 1/2 inches on a good day.
I dated a very tall guy. His d**k wasn't tiny it's just it resembled a pencil!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
All this running and exercising and dance classes she's been doing for months and I can't see any difference in her figure! Nothing seems to have toned up!

They've been sending them to all the vloggers and minor celebs! I've seen a lot of the tins on instagram stories! I'm sure Nestle send out some kind of email to all vloggers saying 'sign up for your free personalised tin' and then ask them to promote it.

I dated a very tall guy. His d**k wasn't tiny it's just it resembled a pencil!!
Eww. Rather just do it myself tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
C90143DF-C73E-4556-AB7D-7C6606755FA8.jpeg
She makes everything about herself - nothing nice to say to anyone else, just all her her her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why is she proud of feeding her kids crappy freezer food? I know we all do it now and then, but to celebrate the fact you’re feeding your kids junk seems rather odd to me.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice on the story about the quality street she had a bit of paper with all the info for her to read out and instead of making a semi professional story she slapped the paper in the shot and left it there. Why do these companies keep working with her?!? Lidl, Aldi and now Sainsbury’s. Make your mind up about which shop you use babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.