Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless the deadline she had and her busy week is the launch of the boring AF disney vlog she's been bleating on about?!

Reactions: 5
Is she doing a rain dance so she can put more interactions for the school pick up? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been reading this thread for a while now and it's opened my eyes so much! she's so childish and immature and just screams 'troll' at any negativity/constructive criticism, she mopes around all bloody day long watching tv and on Instagram yet still complains about how hard her life is and how much work she has to do. It actually drives me crazy!!! Her videos are just haul after haul of useless crap, it does my head in. She actually thinks she's God's gift. On her story today shes just being petty and taking things wayyy to personally. Oh and now she has a headache! so the world must stop so lady muck can recover from this awful illness 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has annoyed me so much with the circle spoiler today! Not only did she give away a big spoiler, she then threw a tantrum when people called her out on it. She could have just put a spoiler warning on first and then there wouldn’t be a problem. She is so wrapped up in herself that she can’t ever see anyone else’s point of view. What a narcissistic bottom feeder she is.

Reactions: 18
She has annoyed me so much with the circle spoiler today! Not only did she give away a big spoiler, she then threw a tantrum when people called her out on it. She could have just put a spoiler warning on first and then there wouldn’t be a problem. She is so wrapped up in herself that she can’t ever see anyone else’s point of view. What a narcissistic bottom feeder she is.
As I don't watch the Circle..when is it on? I thought it was on in the evening but she seems to watch it at lunchtime? Is she watching the catch up so she has spoilt if for people who missed last nights episode or is she watching an early version of tonights show?

Reactions: 4
As I don't watch the Circle..when is it on? I thought it was on in the evening but she seems to watch it at lunchtime? Is she watching the catch up so she has spoilt if for people who missed last nights episode or is she watching an early version of tonights show?
I don’t watch it either apart from bits I’ve also seen on gogglebox but it’s on after 9pm when Babs is safely tucked up in bed after her hard fuckin day jobs knackered her out ..... she wants to walk a mile in my shoes and realise how tiring it really is holding down real work and looking after kids ....one that’s also got a disability, anyway so she’s catching up I think on night befores episode......why am I not surprised she’s into this sort of tit 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is the circle even about ?
From Wiki: The series bills itself as a game based around social media, with the concept that "anyone can be anyone in The Circle". Throughout the series, contestants live in the same building, but are never allowed to meet.

Zoe Ball's son Woody is in it and Richard Madley was in it pretending to be a woman called Judy!! I just couldn't get into it.

Reactions: 6
She’s shown her true colours on that sixth sense post... what an immature witch.
I thought exactly the same what a loser

Thinking about it she has serious anger issues can you imagine what she’s like when she Absolutley loses it no wonder everyone smiles for the camera and stands where they are told too

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought exactly the same what a loser

Thinking about it she has serious anger issues can you imagine what she’s like when she Absolutley loses it no wonder everyone smiles for the camera and stands where they are told too
[/QUOTE
It’s just pure spiteful

Reactions: 3
She’s shown her true colours on that sixth sense post... what an immature witch.
I came here to say the same thing. Her true colours slipped out with that story.
The truth always comes out In the end. Shes incredibly immature. The more I see, the more disgusted I am. Absolute attention seeking, stinks of desperation. I can’t bare to see another one of her ugly, bloated, tired faces that she pulls whilst putting on funny voices.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice to see everyone else thinks Emma is an immature idiot! I can't believe this woman was once a school teacher. She needs some parenting classes. Erin is turning into a little brat. I know its not the kids fault, I understand its her mothers doing. How are these kids going to cope when they are teenagers and their will be footage of their mother dancing around in skimpy outfits? my biggest pet hate with her is, she will NOT stop touching her hair during filming. You can see yourself in the screen of the vlog camera, STOP touching your hair for no reason!

I'm assuming steven must be a doormat to put up with her!

Reactions: 13
Unless the deadline she had and her busy week is the launch of the boring AF disney vlog she's been bleating on about?!
it’s either that blog/vlog or a crappy book. Either way it’ll be an absolute non event.

Reactions: 8
She's had a busy week and Stephen has been doing the school run YET he has the new job????🤯

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.