Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God here we go, bleating on about "fall" from august. Now in October aka actual autumn and rabbiting on about christmas🤯🤯. She hasnt even had her most favourite time ever halloween yet...or is that only her favourite "season" at disney🤔. Bet you boxing day, she has tree down, tat away and spring will launch with a bunch of smelly yankee candles. She must be so bored to will away time like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought Mickey was self employed? Strange to decide to go and work for someone when you’ve been your own boss?! Surely he won’t be getting as much annual leave now so how will they squeeze in their 6 holidays a year?!

Reactions: 11
I thought Mickey was self employed? Strange to decide to go and work for someone when you’ve been your own boss?! Surely he won’t be getting as much annual leave now so how will they squeeze in their 6 holidays a year?!
That’s a very good he was definitely director of a company and my husband has been head hunted twice it’s not actually as glamorous as it sounds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I admit, I thought some of you were overreacting when commenting about her mental state but I genuinely now think we are watching some sort of train wreck. I’ve never come across someone so self absorbed, thin skinned and totally lacking in empathy or perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I admit, I thought some of you were overreacting when commenting about her mental state but I genuinely now think we are watching some sort of train wreck. I’ve never come across someone so self absorbed, thin skinned and totally lacking in empathy or perspective.
I liked her straight away but the more I watched the more I realised she wasn’t right. The dancing alone is extremely painful to watch. I don’t think any of it’s funny and if she was an actual celebrity, the media and newspapers would have an absolute field day with her erratic behaviours. In that pic she posted of herself, the one where she said some folks were cross at her for spoiling that Tv show...I can see in her face how disingenuous and spiteful she is. She is unhappy and I actually think has marital problems. Especially with how much she dreams about past relationships with other men. Perhaps she may miss the feeling of being young (as she’s very obsessed with her age) and also in love. I also think her kids rule her life. I think she needs constant validation from her followers because of the lack of actual, real love she gets at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That’s a very good he was definitely director of a company and my husband has been head hunted twice it’s not actually as glamorous as it sounds 😂
Definitely not! I’ve been headhunted a few times myself as have a lot of my relatives and friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I liked her straight away but the more I watched the more I realised she wasn’t right. The dancing alone is extremely painful to watch. I don’t think any of it’s funny and if she was an actual celebrity, the media and newspapers would have an absolute field day with her erratic behaviours. In that pic she posted of herself, the one where she said some folks were cross at her for spoiling that Tv show...I can see in her face how disingenuous and spiteful she is. She is unhappy and I actually think has marital problems. Especially with how much she dreams about past relationships with other men. Perhaps she may miss the feeling of being young (as she’s very obsessed with her age) and also in love. I also think her kids rule her life. I think she needs constant validation from her followers because of the lack of actual, real love she gets at home.
Shes also said in the past how she used to get drunk and it was quite messy; starting fights, being loud. All of that is insecurity. She’s literally screaming out for attention but now she has the platform and gets payed for it.

Reactions: 13
Crazy she will run out of Christmas things to vote on by November and then what shall we all do?
Sadly I think this is going to be milked.
What do you prefer on your hot chocolate? Which wrapping paper do you prefer? How many Brussels sprouts do you eat? Do you like snow? What do you prefer on your hot chocolate? Which wrapping paper do you prefer? How many Brussels sprouts do you eat? Do you like snow?
Of course it is all brilliant for boosting engagement, Babs ain’t daft...she needs tha 100K

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does a vlogger have deadlines?! Why does she try and make her ‘job’ sound important?

Don’t see how doing your actual job deserves flowers from your Management?’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen this mornings post: on her first day of teaching Stephen told her he wasn’t interested in hearing about her job so now they never talk about work.
That’s so strange to me, my husband and I talk about work so much I know everything about everyone from the person at the desk next to him to his boss’s secretary’s son, and the routine each day of the week follows. I don’t understand how you could not talk to your partner about something that take up such a huge chunk of your day!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
What is her job exactly? Or what does she claim she does? I can’t fathom why making videos like hers is any kind of work. I’m scratching my head here.

Reactions: 11
Just seen this mornings post: on her first day of teaching Stephen told her he wasn’t interested in hearing about her job so now they never talk about work.
That’s so strange to me, my husband and I talk about work so much I know everything about everyone from the person at the desk next to him to his boss’s secretary’s son, and the routine each day of the week follows. I don’t understand how you could not talk to your partner about something that take up such a huge chunk of your day!
My husband and I don't talk about our jobs! I find his too technical to understand and he is not office based, so I don't get any office gossip! I've heard a few tit bits here and there about people he works with but it's not very interesting. He in turn is not the least bit interested about my job or who I work with!

Reactions: 4
What is her job exactly? Or what does she claim she does? I can’t fathom why making videos like hers is any kind of work. I’m scratching my head here.
I think Emma is a Content Creator, she provides a valuable public service (for free). Emma’s posts will be looked back on in years to come as an example of raising awareness of body positivity...or maybe body confidence, the ability to display selective back injury pain demonstrated through her weekly gyrations at prawn crackers and launching throwing herself at the latest trending bandwagon, exploitation and embarrassment of children/husband and the accumulation of various tat including but not limited to Disney/Rae Dunn/disposable fashion.
I’m scratching my head at why I have not left my job and followed Emma’s tips for success...oh yeah, self respect and not wanting strangers to approach my children through their lives saying they had seen my baps and bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just catching up on this thread and...I'm gobsmacked at that interview for 'mumtomillionaire.com' (the title alone makes me want to vom). How can someone happily admit so publicly and PROUDLY that you spent 18 months begging for free Merlin passes that you could easily afford? Where's the shame and humiliation of taking that away from a much needier, deserving family? Influencer culture is REVOLTING. I used to dream of being one and was so jealous at how lucky they all were, but now I see through it as pure greed. I'm so happy that I'm not - yes I live paycheck to paycheck, but at least I can sleep soundly at night knowing I've deserved every single thing I own because I've paid for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's selectively thick skinned, she ignores all real issues (misuse of her images, criticism over letting Erin have a YT channel...etc etc etc), but look at the fuss over High-Topgate, the ridiculousness over a couple of followers being annoyed at having a programme spoiled by her, er, spoilers- those things she stews on and acts like s child over! The REAL criticism she just ignores as trolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m sure if there was a way that she could cry troll at spoiling a TV show without looking like the petty witch she is, she would have done it. Instead, she had to make do with a “headache”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Midlife crisis waiting to happen?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.