Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most influential mother? No words!

Are we all aspiring to being gross, showing our underwear, doing seductive dances for the gram and so on? What the hell is wrong with people that we live in a world where Emma Conway is an influential mother in any category?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't seen Katie Ellison mention it! Maybe it's because of the hideous styling!

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she didn’t mention her charity work for Birmingham Children’s Hospital!

It’s an odd selection of influential mothers when one of them gives cold showers to her toddler as punishment (Salcone).

Reactions: 10
Brummy's skin looks grey in this daily fail photo! Awful outfit, that skirt is not flattering at all!

Reactions: 6
Brummy's skin looks grey in this daily fail photo! Awful outfit, that skirt is not flattering at all!
If it were me I would have refused to wear that outfit! I notice the two younger mums (with a paltry 17K followers!) were given better outfits!

Reactions: 7
This has made me realise how vain I am because I wouldn't be able to share this 'proud moment' with anyone other than my mother 😂 She looks hideous.

• Haha
I’ve been away for a couple of weeks. Missed out on so much!
that photo is just horrific, came here to post it but saw someone else had. Also, I thought I’d givethe weekly vlog a go this morning as I was getting ready. I actually found myself saying ‘oh duck off’ out loud at her talking about bloody TV AGAIN. Literally a half an hour vlogof her talking about telly. So so dull!

• Haha
Amazing how she watches more TV than anyone I’ve ever met yet she’s always WORKING or so she says?! 😂

Reactions: 8
She looks absolutely AWFUL in that picture.
Funny how the article fails to mention that while she enjoys posting pictures of herself in a swimming costume she also enjoys posting pictures of her two young children in their swimming costumes even though the pictures turn up on dodgy sites and she’s aware of it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Not sure why she’s bragging about that article as who decided they were the most influential? Did followers vote? No, it’s just made up crap.

The article has very few comments as they’re moderated but I noticed Brummy’s Assistant obviously posted a comment praising Brummy for being so friendly when she’s out shopping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They usually come separate so u can down it or put it into the big glass depending if u want it to be fizzy I guess 🤷‍♀️

She looks so weird in the pic! Can't put my finger on it, is it coz she's pushing out her "cracking rack"? 🙄
She looks a lot older in that pic. Its from a very weird angle- not one we normally see her pictured in.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.