Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m running a bit behind cos was working last night , so just caught up with the prawn cracker dance and fact her nipples are currently on a frosty path somewhere in brum ........I’ve had better starts to my day 🤢🤢🤢
If my mum was posting this online I’d be reporting her account every day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
She can never have a day of the gram. She might lose some potential followers! It's sad really isn't it that she never takes a break from Instagram. You would think such an influential Mum would take time out to give her kids some quality 'mummy' time rather than having them pose for photos for her gram!
Addicted to validation :sneaky:
she needs people to know that she’s on another holiday, she needs people to know she’s funny. With out her followers, who is she? Is she happy with out her followers?

Kimmyschmidt

Recreating Louise Pentland's swishy skirt pics, I see!!!

Wonder when the poor assistant will have to take pics of brummy in her undies #iweigh ?!🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Sick
  • Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
I’ve heard it before - it’s predominantly an American thing I think (which wouldn’t surprise me because she’s so relatable but has this huge foreign following!)

Oh and babs, that shop you’re losing you shit over? There’s one in Manchester. Could have saved yourself a visit!

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
So angry with myself. I’ve just accidentally voted on one of her stupid polls! I meant to swipe to the next story and hit the vote button by mistake. Aaaagh! 😡

• Haha
  • Sad

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Honestly how many holidays has this woman been on??? I haven’t gone anywhere this year I can’t even afford one small holiday never mind 2 trips to America and extra!
And I would ask the question of why the need to constantly be away from home, escaping their reality. It's almost as if they don't enjoy spending time together as a family ... Think about it, when was the last time they spent a school holiday at home?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Another boring Instagram post.

How many friends did she have whose parents were teachers?! I had one and their house was nothing like she describes teachers houses to be 🙄

She’s always bleating on about how her house is nothing like other vloggers houses. It gets boring trying to sound relatable.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
I’m always really confused when she bleats on about being different to other “influencers”. I always feel she’s implying the people who follow her don’t have the ability to find anyone else on Insta who is a plus-sized mum. She’s not unique. The chances are her followers will also follow other similar accounts. In fact, Instagrams entire algorithms will be set to show people similar accounts to BM2, so why does she need to perpetuate this “I’m so different” act?

You’re not special or unique babs.

Tattler 987

She has just commented that she wouldn't mind if Erin did the same post when she is older WTF???????

• Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Strange Mickey is an Irish man? My parents are also Irish but I was born in U.K. so I’m an English woman not Irish 🤔 maybe it’s just me but I’m not obsessed with Irish things just because my parents are Irish. She mentions him being Irish a lot. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Yet again shows how unrelateable she is. Goes to an expensive London weekend away, has a Costa coffee (that is very rare for most), goes to the pub and has probably has food as well. Getting animal stuff from pets at home which for me who has animals expensive and show for animal bits in poundstretcher.

When are her followers going to wake up and she is a bullshitter.
i still can't get over the fact that she'll happily splash out on a fancy costa hot chocolate - which aren't cheap, especially not in a large - when she's already spent loads on that bloody hot chocolate station at home that i have never once seen her actually use despite her banging on about it constantly with the marshmallows, candycane, undoubtedly different syrups and toppings, i'm sure she could easily create a similar drink, yet she chooses to go to costa, and not only that, she explains that every thursday she will be trying a different hot chocolate - essentially she will be frequently different cafes every week and paying for highly-priced drinks she could be making at home! i certainly couldn't afford to do that - especially if i had a tub of hot chocolate powder at home! yet despite the fact that she clearly has money, she's perfectly happy to shamelessly beg for freebies and #gifts. it's disgusting how grabby she is, when there are families who could desperately benefit from free tickets etc. she's so greedy, she genuinely seems unable to recognise how lucky she is. i don't know how her followers don't see through her crap. she can easily afford multiple trips to disney every year - plus all the clothes hauls and mugs and ears and tat that comes with each trip - yet half her clothes are #gifted. it's completely ridiculous.

It's almost as though they have a very talented and massive cast, loads of musicians, technical staff, costume, makeup, choreographers, coaches, venue fees to pay. It's not like she can't afford it.
yeah, she CAN afford it, but it's that sense of entitlement - like, she believes that she, emma conway, 41, ex-teacher with a degree in philosophy shouldn't have to pay for such things. they should be handed to her on a silver platter, #gifted and all prettily wrapped so that she can open them in the #emmaopenscrap segment of her vlog - essentially taking a giant shit on whoever kindly sent her all the lovely free stuff with that awful hashtag! it's not the fact that she can't afford these things, it's that she genuinely believes she shouldn't have to; that she deserves everything given to her for free.

Last edited:

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She was featured in The Sun and was ecstatic about it until some people pointed out to her what the Sun wrote about The Hillsborough victims so then she pretended she didn’t know and did a sob story about just being proud to feature in it because she’s 41 and not like other insta mums blah, blah but eventually she deleted the post.
How can she claim she wasn’t aware of the scandal around The Sun and Hillsborough?! I was 6 years old when it happened and even I bloody know all about it and avoid that trash paper like the plague.

YorkieK

Someone has commented on the prawn cracker dance that it’s a great role model for Erin to have! I had commented saying I thought the dance was really cringe and my daughter would be mortified if I had done something like this then put it onto social media.
She can very easily identify me from this comment on here, so if I’m blocked in the next wee while we will know for sure that she’s still reading here!
You’ll be blocked without a doubt I was for asking why she wears those awful hi tops with dresses remember conversegate !!!! but I can still see all the shite she posts 😉

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
More boring shite purely for engagement 🙄 also why cover the margarine name when she showed it uncovered on her stories?

What’s happened to the kids Thursday treat day? Is learning how to make toast a treat?!

Plus reading her DM’s to know people were outraged. Get your story straight babs. You either read them or you don’t. Stop lying.

That can be the name of her book ‘The lies I told’!
I'd like to know how her kids have got to nearly 7 & 9 and are just being taught how to make toast?! My 4 yr old proudly makes hers! (Supervised, obvs!)

I haven’t looked at her recently but triggered by butter ?
They're animals! Never seen anything like it! Someone up thread said it looked like they get it out with their fingers and they were spot on! 😂

• Haha

Tattler 987

Did anyone watch today's vlog? I noticed she titled it Primark Christmas Dress Try on and Home Haul. The Primark part was all of 3 mins at the end! The rest was just her going to the garage to get the Christmas duvets out and the xmas mugs! The home haul was cheap ceramics she bought in Copenhagen. She could easily have bought them over here!

She's going to be doing some giveaways on Instagram soon!
Wish she would give away her bloody account 🤣

• Haha

Whoknew

I see she’s rolling out the *hilarious* too-big pumpkins in vases post again. Oh brummy, you’re so funny and different from other influencers 🙄
She must have calendar alerts set up to remind her when to repost things on an annual basis. Not long since the starting school ones. Now, when is it time to regale everybody with how she met Steven in Risa again? 😴

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Of course it’s sad but surely keep it private rather than posting it on social media to get more engagement? Saying she feels sad so is watching some tv 🙄

One thing I’ve noticed is Lucy never sits on babs knee or close to her to be stroked etc but when you occasionally see Lucy with the kids they are cuddling and stroking her. I’m sure babs is joking when she says Lucy hates her but maybe she actually does? 🤣
she's SO upset about poor lucy dog - who flat out ignores everything babs ever says to her, i genuinely cannot imagine them having cuddles as i always get the impression lucy hates her - that she spent the morning watching teen mom, and then spent her afternoon in costa, hence the latest photo of her absolutely RABID with excitement, beaming with a huge hot chocolate. presumably leaving the dog she is supposedly so concerned about at home on her own! babs has decided that the thursday afternoon time that she dedicates to spending time with her children now MUST involve her trying a different hot chocolate each week, which kinda implies the kids have absolutely no input whatsoever in what they get to do. they're just gonna be trailed around different cafes for weeks on end. oh such fun for a six and eight year old!

and seriously, she literally has an entire hot chocolate station AT HOME, why does need to spend the afternoon in costa when she could be with the sick dog that she's supposedly so worried about? obvs that ridiculous hot chocolate station is just for the gram. #somuchconcern #alltheworry #hotchocolatecomesfirst