Brummy Mummy #108 Who lives in a hobbit house not by the sea, SpongeBab gusset pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry still new to this creature….. is vlogging her job? With the miserable amount of views she gets I can’t imagine her making much

Reactions: 15
Cowbags, thank you for the laughs on this thread it's getting me through a really difficult time. In short, I'm at the beginning of a marriage breakdown and my in laws are giving me absolute hell for not "sticking it out" 🙄 it's also coming up to a particular trauma anniversary (10 years so a significant milestone) and they feel the need to tell me to just get it over it as it's been so long 💔
But coming on here provides me with much needed light relief, so if I'm not commenting as much as usual because of lack of motivation, know that I'm still reading and liking. I'll get there 🥴
Thank you 💕💕
Sorry for the sob story post just had to get that out there 🤦
Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A grown woman, mother and qualified Teacher. Drawing on her face to generate interest on social media from people she doesn't know and will never meet. Tragic.
The only more tragic thing than this is the fact that the reel is a year old and she reposted it knowing she got the lyrics wrong. How the babettes continue to find this funny is beyond me.

Only thing that tops it is when she drew lipstick on her face in the shape of a cross for the football and resembled the domestic violence campaign.

(Also I asked her ok TikTok why she continues to repeat her content of smashing her head on Easter eggs and she blocked me ha)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh no I'm still here.

I've quite enjoyed most of it so far.
Can I ask what brought you to comment on Brummymummyof2 thread? What made you depressed at what was spoken here? Just curious and I haven’t read all the posts that’s all?

Reactions: 6
Can I ask what brought you to comment on Brummymummyof2 thread? What made you depressed at what was spoken here? Just curious and I haven’t read all the posts that’s all?
I just wandered in and and was taken aback by posts slagging a woman off for being fat and an unhealthy eater - out of context as I don't general follow influencers and have only worked out who she is from this thread. I'm a similar size and yes. I said 'this is depressing,' though as it happens I'm a depressive. I too am a cowbag of the highest order but I think I always draw a line when it comes to someone's personal appearance. Actions are fair game. I suppose it was the expressions of utter disgust about a body that isn't really dissimilar to my own that got me down.

Reactions: 10
Are you sure we don't have the same in laws?? Mine have literally given me the whole "he's a good boy really" crap 🤦
He's basically a male version of Babs - terrible diet, drinks too much alcohol and no desire to exercise or change his lifestyle. He uses the excuse about working full time meaning he can't fit in a workout or eating healthier etc 🙄
Whereas I took up running in 2020, I only drink when "out out" (so not often) and I recently went veggie as meat was making me physically ill and I feel tonnes better for it. I'm by no means perfect, but I've made positive lifestyle changes and he's stuck doing the same and just feel it drags me down and we're two different people. He has no clue how to budget and just spunks money up the wall I feel like I have to nag him constantly. Just done with having an extra child 🤷
But yeah his parents are all like "you better not be throwing towel in , he's a good guy, you'll rip this family apart" etc. Oh do duck off 😴
We actually could be 😂😂 my ex was babs with a bulbous drinkers nose and pot belly! you’ve got this lovely we are routing for you!

I just wandered in and and was taken aback by posts slagging a woman off for being fat and an unhealthy eater - out of context as I don't general follow influencers and have only worked out who she is from this thread. I'm a similar size and yes. I said 'this is depressing,' though as it happens I'm a depressive. I too am a cowbag of the highest order but I think I always draw a line when it comes to someone's personal appearance. Actions are fair game. I suppose it was the expressions of utter disgust about a body that isn't really dissimilar to my own that got me down.
I’m a similar size to what she professes and age to bab and people criticise her size mainly because she is completely unhealthy she promotes “body positivity” but hides behind her children, strategically placed bags etc, the fact she’s #size18 in everything but main lines sugar, beige processed food, sitting on her behind watching hours upon hours of tv daily and belittles anyone that wants to be healthier. She is horrendous, self serving and ugly - I don’t mean in the physical sense down to the bone.
Now I will comment on her appearance because she uses it to make money off, garner attention off and lie about. She is hypocritical beyond belief. She only wore black because she was fat - only we’ve proved she didn’t, on one hand she had no males pay interest in her then the next one of her many bf told her she looked fat with hair up/down depending on what she’s selling at that point.

Just because you are of a similar size doesn’t mean anyone will judge you in a similar way to this cretin, she has no redeeming qualities and I am sure you do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The size of the settee, the positioning of the TV unit and the fact that half of the unit is hidden by the settee so not easily accessible is making me really angry 😂😂😂.View attachment 1234031
Proves how thick the Conway's are. A simple reverse image of their actual living/tv room shows how just by swapping the position of the tv with the bookcase, would have worked so much better and Step🪜Ste wouldn't have to almost sit on top of the tv. But Emma just had to carbon-copy Alison Perry's living room, complete with an identical built-in bookcase, in the same identical Farrow & Ball "stiffkey blue" paint colour, on the same identical wall on the left-hand side of the fireplace. Zero originality, even in styling and furnishing her home.

The vast majority of us are big ladies. Some of us are bigger than Babs. It's not about you. It's not about us. It's about her and her bullshit over her size. She's a fraud. Tattle isn't the place for the faint-hearted, you need a thick skin and not take anything personally or to heart, to be a Tattler.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Proves how thick the Conway's are. A simple reverse image of their actual living/tv room shows how just by swapping the position of the tv with the bookcase, would have worked so much better and Step🪜Ste wouldn't have to almost sit on top of the tv. But Emma just had to carbon-copy Alison Perry's living room, complete with an identical built-in bookcase, in the same identical Farrow & Ball "stiffkey blue" paint colour, on the same identical wall on the left-hand side of the fireplace. Zero originality, even in styling and furnishing her home.

The vast majority of us are big ladies. Some of us are bigger than Babs. It's not about you. It's not about us. It's about her and her bullshit over her size. She's a fraud. Tattle isn't the place for the faint-hearted, you need a thick skin and not take anything personally or to heart, to be a Tattler.
I was just answering the previous question and responding to insinuations that I was somehow trolling the thread.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.