Brummy Mummy #106 Mark Geoff and Kenneth talk a lot of sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s up planning their day. Won’t do much due to jet lag and ‘overwhelm!’ Because god forbid those children should be allowed to dive headfirst into their holiday and have fun! And bleeping overwhelm?! What the actual?!!! Talk about stunting their emotions!!!!! Or is she talking about her own overwhelm?!

If she doesn’t try to get some sleep now then she won’t last the day and will be going to bed at toddler o clock every single night and ruining it for the rest of the family & not letting them experience the park in the evenings . She really is worse than a small child, just imagine being on holiday with her 😩.
I’m hoping to see Babs and family in the wild in the background of one of the Radford videos.
She wouldn’t last the day if she’d had 2 or 12 hours sleep!

Reactions: 20
So she’s up planning their day. Won’t do much due to jet lag and ‘overwhelm!’ Because god forbid those children should be allowed to dive headfirst into their holiday and have fun! And bleeping overwhelm?! What the actual?!!! Talk about stunting their emotions!!!!! Or is she talking about her own overwhelm?!

She wouldn’t last the day if she’d had 2 or 12 hours sleep!
What ducking overwhelm?! They’re not sodding toddlers they can deal with with a delay and a flight perfectly fine it’s not like it’s the first time they’ve done the journey is it?!
she’s abhorrent

Reactions: 24
What ducking overwhelm?! They’re not sodding toddlers they can deal with with a delay and a flight perfectly fine it’s not like it’s the first time they’ve done the journey is it?!
she’s abhorrent
She’s a monster! If I was lucky enough to take my son to Orlando then we’d be all systems go!! There’s no way he’d want to stop for a cinnamon bun! We’d be straight on those rides!! Although he’d prefer universal to WDW I think.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god imagine planning where you’re going to get snacks in the park and that being on your list of things to do??? I’ve been 5 times to florida and I take snacks with me to the parks save money but if I fancy a snack I’ll stop and get one I don’t preplan my snacks for the day…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When my family have been to Florida they used English time as an advantage and went to the parks as early as they could?? I don’t get it

Reactions: 16
Seriously they have been before. Why the hell is she seemingly planning a full day of activities rather than a gentle first day.

Reactions: 19
To anyone who may feel a twang of jealousy, (I have in the past. My kids have never been abroad and they’re 8,10,12. We will never be in a position to afford it) just remember the cost of their holiday has been more than just £’s. The kids haven’t had a stable mother as she prats around packing for weeks on end, shopping for tat and ignoring their needs and right to privacy. They have paid in other ways that I would never would.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
To anyone who may feel a twang of jealousy, (I have in the past. My kids have never been abroad and they’re 8,10,12. We will never be in a position to afford it) just remember the cost of their holiday has been more than just £’s. The kids haven’t had a stable mother as she prats around packing for weeks on end, shopping for tat and ignoring their needs and right to privacy. They have paid in other ways that I would never would.
What a great post! ❤
We’ve never been able to take our children abroad and there’s no prospect on the horizon either, but privacy, stability and love is what they have in abundance.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder how many postcards she got passed to her telling her how amazing she was during the 11 hour flight? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also I thought TT devours books? I’d have thought a transatlantic flight would be perfect time to read! No need for craft packs at 11 surely!
Hope she has horrendous jet lag!
[/QUOTE]
Erin only reads lots because she is shut in her room at 6pm every night. I bet Emma takes their iPads away so what else is Erin going to do? Not that there is anything wrong with taking the iPads off children at night I would like to add it’s the shutting them away for a toddler bedtime I am disagreeing with!

Reactions: 24
100% I totally agree. My Mom is my absolute world, I can remember her doing the most special things for me and never putting herself first. I wish she did, but everything she did was for me. Babs will have a lot of regret and guilt when she is older I’m sure

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FYI Babs, if you “plan” to cry in front of the pretend castle, then it’s no genuine, is it?

Is Disney just full of people like Babs queuing for the phot op and then spontaneously bursting into tear? Or do they just wander up to it sobbing?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder how many postcards she got passed to her telling her how amazing she was during the 11 hour flight? 🤔
The pilot probably did an announcement over the tannoy to praise Bab and her amazing parenting. She really is a true hero for sitting with her own kids for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She must have been shitting herself at the airport with a 2 hour delay and possible change of plane. Poor kids watching her have a meltdown at the possibility of no content. Her big moment of filming her return to home was ruined so she's gone for the typical Babs response of needing her ego stroked for looking after her own children.
She most likely did bawl her eyes out, anyway - with PUS having to soothe her. Hence the huge radio silence from her yesterday, very unusual and out of character for prolific poster Babs. I hope she has a tit time there 😂

Reactions: 17
The pilot probably did an announcement over the tannoy to praise Bab and her amazing parenting. She really is a true hero for sitting with her own kids for so long.
The whole plane clapped when the pilot made a smooth landing, except it wasn’t for the pilot, it was praise for Babs’ parenting skills 👏🏻👏🏻🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She so bleeping strange . Ride until you drop you muppet, never mind the sugary crap at Target which by the way affects sleeep.

Today is the day the children will realise that their mother has been feeding them fake cinnamon buns….😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
……….there’s a famous Chris Rock stand up quote where he’s talking about certain kinds of blokes who overstate and brag that they “take care of their kids”……….to which Chris responds, “you’re supppsed to you dumb motherfucker” …………..ladies and gents, I present Babs! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.