Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope there is nobody at CRUFTS today who happens to glance at Emma in the wrong way, or accidentally bump into her, or god forbid speak to her - or she might just accuse the organisers of letting the event be "hacked" by her trolls šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
"Yes, police?! The dogs are looking at me funny, add it to the files"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope there is nobody at CRUFTS today who happens to glance at Emma in the wrong way, or accidentally bump into her, or god forbid speak to her - or she might just accuse the organisers of letting the event be "hacked" by her trolls šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
She's in the right place to bark back at them šŸ¾

Reactions: 14
Ok firstly I want to say hello to all. Iā€™m here because Iā€™m absolutely fuming with the recents events of brummy. If Iā€™m totally honest I used to watch her to make myself feel better but recently all sheā€™s doing is making me angry. Her behaviour is despicable towards her children and her husband . Especially her little boy :( but anyway this menopause tit she came up with for views has enraged me. I was going to the doctor for various issues aged 35 and he didnā€™t know what was going on with me , in all seriousness I thought I was going mad. Eventually at the ripe old age of 38 I was diagnosed as being in the throes of menopause I stopped periods by the age of 39. My mental health plummeted and I was after creating a huge negative space in our home , my moods were horrendous( Iā€™m blessed with a wonderful husband and kids) to make a very long story short sheā€™s making a bleeping joke of a very serious issue. I was suicidal and begging for help and yet she spouts off that she can get hrt for her bleeping allergies. Sorry for the rant but there should be some accountability for this influencers talking bullshit about health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks guys, it's all just part of the job- i come into people's lives when they have already left them, and it's a deep privilege to come to know them through those who love them best (although, there are times it's definitely NOT like that), and while no funeral is "easy" some just hit you more than others possibly because I have the anniversary of a dear friend around the corner. This particular set of parents just seemed so, so diminished by their loss, they only had baby a few hours, but she's left an indelible mark on their lives. I think this is one of the reasons Babs makes me rage, she has so little awareness of her own good fortune- in her 40s, both parents even tho Rog is ill, healthy children, healthy partner. When you deal on a day to day basis with people who'd give anything for a few more moments with a loved one, it shows how selfish she is banishing her kids to their rooms, not watching Ethan at football, not helping with her dad... I could go on.
I work in a similar area and youā€™re completely right - influencers make me so angry because they just have no idea how cruel and awful life can be for some people. When I started the job my predecessor told me that when you work in the realms of the dead and dying you really understand the true priorities in life. Never a truer word spoken. Of course we all have our own crosses to bear but the attitude of buy everything, see life through your iPhone screen and spend your days looking at others around you rather than appreciating what you have is particularly galling some days.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the gp said hormonal changes can make allergies appear and have chnzges to the skin etc.
Iā€™m 45 and have developed numerous allergies that I never had and Ibs and brain fog but Iā€™m not peri menopausal or menopausal but who knows when it will happen.
My mums was medically induced at my age so I have no family history to compare to.

Reactions: 12
You know all that shite she was spouting about the denim skirt and how she felt so sorry for her past self because all she ever wore was the skirt, and it was old and held together with a safety pin and she wouldnā€™t wash it in case it fell apart and it was her comfort blanket and how sheā€™s sooooo body confident now and doesnā€™t wear it anymoreā€¦ā€¦ well thatā€™s because sheā€™s replaced it with the new comfort blanket- the black falling apart leather jacket. Exactly the same situation. Yet she is blind to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok firstly I want to say hello to all. Iā€™m here because Iā€™m absolutely fuming with the recents events of brummy. If Iā€™m totally honest I used to watch her to make myself feel better but recently all sheā€™s doing is making me angry. Her behaviour is despicable towards her children and her husband . Especially her little boy :( but anyway this menopause tit she came up with for views has enraged me. I was going to the doctor for various issues aged 35 and he didnā€™t know what was going on with me , in all seriousness I thought I was going mad. Eventually at the ripe old age of 38 I was diagnosed as being in the throes of menopause I stopped periods by the age of 39. My mental health plummeted and I was after creating a huge negative space in our home , my moods were horrendous( Iā€™m blessed with a wonderful husband and kids) to make a very long story short sheā€™s making a bleeping joke of a very serious issue. I was suicidal and begging for help and yet she spouts off that she can get hrt for her bleeping allergies. Sorry for the rant but there should be some accountability for this influencers talking bullshit about health issues.
Welcome...I think a lot of us started watching her because she was fairly relatable in the beginning...but now, she's a truly horrible cow. I too went into the menopause at 38 just like my mother and her mother. Luckily I had a a wonderful GP so started HRT tabs and swapped to patches 4 years ago. I'm now 60 and will continue till the day I die. Will Bab have done any research into the subject ? No she'll just haul her fat arse onto the bandwagon!
Oh and do read the Wiki- pink button top of the page- tis a work of art šŸ˜‰.

Welcome...I think a lot of us started watching her because she was fairly relatable in the beginning...but now, she's a truly horrible cow. I too went into the menopause at 38 just like my mother and her mother. Luckily I had a a wonderful GP so started HRT tabs and swapped to patches 4 years ago. I'm now 60 and will continue till the day I die. Will Bab have done any research into the subject ? No she'll just haul her fat arse onto the bandwagon!
Oh and do read the Wiki- pink button top of the page- tis a work of art šŸ˜‰.
Thank you and I certainly will read it. Iā€™ve no doubt a lot of my thoughts on this woman will be on it.

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s going to Crufts?

What category is she entering herself in?

(Ooooo, thatā€™s a low one I know, but she walked right into it šŸ¤£).

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sheā€™s going to Crufts?

What category is she entering herself in?

(Ooooo, thatā€™s a low one I know, but she walked right into it šŸ¤£).
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Do they have an over inflated ego with bad personal hygiene and awful hair category??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not wanting to Babfend or anything but the menopause is such an important subject and there have been a couple things mentioned that are incorrect. Firstly it's not generally recommended that blood tests are used to diagnose peri menopause as our hormones can fluctuate so much and it's not an accurate measure of what's going on. Having said that, they are sometimes used when women are under 45 so her GP may suggest it. Also you can definitely be peri menopausal and still have regular periods but have other symptoms that can be alleviated with HRT.

Having said that I can very much see her using it as an excuse for "getting old" instead of looking at her health overall and making changes for the better. Exercise is so important as we get older plus we need fewer calories, which she is really going to struggle with!

If anyone is having any issues then I highly recommend the menopause doctor website for loads of up to date information on the subject.

Reactions: 23
No self respecting GP will jump from a nasal spray to HRT without wanting to know about Emmaā€™s other symptoms. She didnā€™t have any but is purely doing this for content. The fact sheā€™s so clueless and still thinks itā€™s a taboo subject shows what sort of a bubble sheā€™s living in, thereā€™s been far more coverage of the menopause in the media in the last two years but itā€™s clearly passed her by.

Her lifestyle needs an overhaul and the GP shops suggest that first. She never exercised, doesnā€™t drink water, is sedentary, mainlines sugar and eats junk. All of that needs to change if sheā€™s going to start HRT.

Itā€™s well documented that sugar affects hormones and can cause a serious imbalance so that needs to be addressed, as does her alcohol intake

No self respecting GP will jump from a nasal spray to HRT without wanting to know about Emmaā€™s other symptoms. She didnā€™t have any but is purely doing this for content. The fact sheā€™s so clueless and still thinks itā€™s a taboo subject shows what sort of a bubble sheā€™s living in, thereā€™s been far more coverage of the menopause in the media in the last two years but itā€™s clearly passed her by.

Her lifestyle needs an overhaul and the GP shops suggest that first. She never exercised, doesnā€™t drink water, is sedentary, mainlines sugar and eats junk. All of that needs to change if sheā€™s going to start HRT.

Itā€™s well documented that sugar affects hormones and can cause a serious imbalance so that needs to be addressed, as does her alcohol intake
She would throw her toys out the pram like her mate Alison Perry if a GP suggested anything of the sort. ā€œDiet cultureā€ is toxic, donā€™t you know!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.