Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely OT but I was semi wondering once, that now that girls are starting periods a lot younger if women will start going through menopause a lot earlier. Like is there a finite amount of periods within a woman's DNA? I was so late starting compared to my friends, I was 15 and was so worried - now I realise it was a right result! I'll probably be going strong into my 60s before menopause! ( Not that I have periods, thanks Mirena, so I wouldn't know if i still get them!)
I started my periods at 12 and the menopause at 48 and dear god it was bleeping horrendous but I didnt have periods thanks to a hysterectomy at 33 so didn’t go by periods just symptoms - I was like a raving lunatic emotionally, contemplated suicide three times, coupled with horrendous hot flushes and brain fog to the point I thought I had early onset dementia went to the GP thinking I had dementia he said “ it sounds like the menopause “ and he sent me for a blood test which showed it was
I went on hrt and it was great but it took a few weeks of them researching it I wasn’t just given it but hrt carries its own risks it’s not like taking paracetamol
I came off it two years ago and that was a big deal but I’ve been fine
I’ve been very lucky with my GP but I know some women at work have right arseholes withholding HRT from them

why doesn’t she pay privately to be tested she earns enough ( just my opinion of course 👍 )

and it’s not as if I’m wishing a hideous menopause on her or anything 😙

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry! I've been out & about most of today so only just seen this.

It was years ago, when she first got with Eddie Cibrian and broke Brandi Glanville's heart. I once commented on one of her tweets. She'd created a nasty little "gang" who persecuted BG cruelly - honestly, you wouldn't believe how awful it all was - and she blocked me. LOADS of BG fans went after her (defending me) and I became embroiled in that group of hundreds for years 😂😂😂 Some of them became really good "friends" who I keep in contact with to this day, & they live in America LOL. Then it happened again on Insta 😂 believe me, she is a witch!

Anyway, back to the grellow honey monster that is Babs 😂
This is absolutely the kind of unhinged content I live for, thank you so much for sharing.

(No offence meant btw, happily describe myself as unhinged very regularly)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I started my periods at 12 and the menopause at 48 and dear god it was bleeping horrendous but I didnt have periods thanks to a hysterectomy at 33 so didn’t go by periods just symptoms - I was like a raving lunatic emotionally, contemplated suicide three times, coupled with horrendous hot flushes and brain fog to the point I thought I had early onset dementia went to the GP thinking I had dementia he said “ it sounds like the menopause “ and he sent me for a blood test which showed it was
I went on hrt and it was great but it took a few weeks of them researching it I wasn’t just given it but hrt carries its own risks it’s not like taking paracetamol
I came off it two years ago and that was a big deal but I’ve been fine
I’ve been very lucky with my GP but I know some women at work have right arseholes withholding HRT from them

why doesn’t she pay privately to be tested she earns enough ( just my opinion of course 👍 )

and it’s not as if I’m wishing a hideous menopause on her or anything 😙
I am so happy you have a good GP ~ It makes all the difference in the world 🦋

Good point ... Why doesn't she go private? :unsure:

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion

Brummy mummy #104 - hacking lies, content a bore? Blame it all on the "menopause!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m still up with my pox ridden child and the new NKOTB song keeps appearing. Surely as such a massive fan of all boy bands from the 80’s & 90’s she must be shooketh to see them again.

Annoyingly it’s led me to have LFO’s ‘Summer Girls’ stuck in my head (with a bit of a tweak).

🎶 “New Kids On The Block had a bunch of hits, Babs ‘content’ makes me sick…..”🎶

• Haha
The conversation was in a wider group chat and I have only just had time to read it and the chat died hours ago or I would. She’s mentioned Emma multiple times before and how she’s an inspiration and I’ve just been like yeah selling your kids is inspiring.
Go in with, I've been looking at the "horrible site" since u mentioned it earlier, here's a screenshot of the hackers questions, where were they trolling her?! 🤣

So she bought her Docs last week and they are already broken into. And no plaster for one ankle as it's numb.....that doesn't stop it from rubbing and causing a blister. She's a proper dick.

Reactions: 29
So she bought her Docs last week and they are already broken into. And no plaster for one ankle as it's numb.....that doesn't stop it from rubbing and causing a blister. She's a proper dick.
But she made an investment & got soft leather 😂

She should make an investment & get her hair done professionally, Babs your hair looks tit not going to lie spend some of your cash on that instead of blowing it on more #size18 clothes.

Thread suggestion: Babs isn’t a hacker she’s a no.1 influencer slacker

ETA: the ads are trolling me, anyone else getting ads for St Patrick’s Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s definitely a sympathy post incoming. That’s the trajectory, isn’t it.
Hold on….wouldn’t she need a blood test first to determine if she is actually menopausal?
She’s not mentioned having one.
Why is she desperate to start the menopause? It’s as if she thinks it’s a new trend 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Because she no longer has toddlers so needs a new direction. Menopause it is! It’s like she just went ‘eeny, meeny, miney, mo, what trend can I attach my fat arse to now’.

Reactions: 20
I hope there is nobody at CRUFTS today who happens to glance at Emma in the wrong way, or accidentally bump into her, or god forbid speak to her - or she might just accuse the organisers of letting the event be "hacked" by her trolls 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
bleeping emosh and awks and an appointment about allergies.

I’ve probably had the worst day of my life today. Me and my elderly dad are not in a good way. Do I say I’m “emosh”? No because I’m a grown adult, not a twit.

But yeah, you have your allergies, your non existent hacking feeing tit because you look like a pile of tit compared to thin 25 years olds.

Some of us have real problems.
💙💙 sorry to hear this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't really want to get into the Menopause chat too much cos it derails a bit,,,,,,,,
However, I will just say this - I've been involved in loads of work around how Menopause is effecting women's mental health. In doing this we have read and studied hours and hours of research from other health professionals. And I can guarantee you all this Cowbags : the one symptom Emma will not discuss or disclose is weight gain during the Menopause! She will sail through this as a Size 18!!!!! bleeping moron! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.