Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Thanks guys, it's all just part of the job- i come into people's lives when they have already left them, and it's a deep privilege to come to know them through those who love them best (although, there are times it's definitely NOT like that), and while no funeral is "easy" some just hit you more than others possibly because I have the anniversary of a dear friend around the corner. This particular set of parents just seemed so, so diminished by their loss, they only had baby a few hours, but she's left an indelible mark on their lives. I think this is one of the reasons Babs makes me rage, she has so little awareness of her own good fortune- in her 40s, both parents even tho Rog is ill, healthy children, healthy partner. When you deal on a day to day basis with people who'd give anything for a few more moments with a loved one, it shows how selfish she is banishing her kids to their rooms, not watching Ethan at football, not helping with her dad... I could go on.

That must have been so hard. You do whatever you need. ❤
This is what pisses me off. Emma has such a myopic view of life. She thinks getting asked a few questions is people ‘being mean’. Ffs. How would she cope with a proper major trauma. She’s utterly pathetic and stupid.
Myopic is exactly the word for her. An extremely narrow view of the world. How she ever taught RE I will never know

• Heart
Reactions: 37

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Lots to add to the wiki today. What is this called "breaking the bias gate" ?
perhaps babs' approach to the topic of "bias" was to pre-warn the hosts about the potential that a handful of insanely-clever teacher and school governor "trolls" may infiltrate her zoom talk and ask her "mean" questions, because they are already "biased" against HER, kween babs, simply because they are mean, nasty bullies! fueled by the fact- as her groupon therapist confirmed - they are are jealous of her! obvs she won't actually reveal the fact that the genuine reason behind any bias against her is due to her own appalling behaviour, vile attitude and exploitation of her kids. all of which are her choice! 🤷🏻‍♂️

ultimately, she's just proved to the world that she lies, over-dramatises and exaggerates everything. all this foot stomping and sulking about a few totally legitimate comments - which she obvs isn't sharing with the babettes, because they were totally valid, they weren’t "mean" and they certainly weren't a hoard of insults thrown at her by trolls, as she's implying! same with her accusations of "hacking"! she's making herself look like an absolute idiot and Birmingham uni are. never going to invite her back to give any talks again, given that she's publicly criticising their internet security and actually threatened to storm out the room like a spoilt toddler! i think she'll be abruptly crossed off the list of alumni contacted to represent Birmingham uni! 🤣

ETA Birmingham uni are definitely going to be aware of he false hacking claims when worried babettes start contacting them as a result of babs' over-dramatisation and lies! good luck explaining that babs! 👌🏻

Screenshot_20220308_171322.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

tahrah

Most of the people who are commenting on her Instagram/Facebook post weren’t even watching the event - they’re just believing all the bullshit she’s feeding them. They’re probably imagining a whole heap of comments calling her every name under the sun when in reality it was TWO very reasonable questions about her content. I’m not sure what the point of my comment is, but the more I look at the comments, the angrier I’m getting that they just lap up whatever she’s saying
You had to be there to see how defensive/paranoid/angry she got when she could not control the situation. It was fabulous 😊

I imagine she feels very embarrassed with herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

tahrah

Okay confession time. I ate a whole bag of those a few days ago. I went into M&S and saw the Mother’s Day cards, first time I haven’t bought one😢. I was an emotional wreck and went straight to the chocolate. I walked home crying buckets and before I knew it I’d eaten the lot .
It has been 9 years for me. I thought my heart was going to break the first Christmas w/o her. I was in a retail store and Bing Crosby's White Christmas began to play (my Mum's favourite) I started crying so hard that I had to leave the store. I sat in my car sobbing, heartbroken, embarrassed and feeling hopeless. It doesn't get better, we just learn coping skills to manage the pain. If you need chocolate, eat the chocolate ;)

❤

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
So she had a consultation with her GP who suggested a spray for a month and if that doesn’t work straight to HRT?!! She’s 44 and as we all sadly know has regular as clockwork periods! So straight to HRT with no blood work or anything first?!! Hmmmm I smell 💩💩💩
She’s 44 why is she desperate to enter menopause?! So she’s got content! God she is a hideous odious bitch with a brain the size of a pea!

ETA: could have saved yourself a consult Emma…. You need to get rid of the black mould roundyour windows, open the windows
( yes even when it’s cold-shock, I know!) ) and get some fresh air every day and exercise! You also need to wash that manky Teddy and change your pjs daily along with a DAILY wash. Shocking thought I know but give it a try!!!
I. No. Longer. Have. The. Equipment. Thanks cancer 🙄 and I had to fight tooth and nails even then for sodding HRT when I changed docs and tried to get it on repeat I was patronisingly told by a female doctor - you’re too young (at 43) to be menopausal, she was torn a new arsehole but that’s not the point. Fuck you bitch (Emma) making out it’s piss easy to get HRT or even get a gp to listen to you. Honestly her nose is growing bulbous cause she’s sodding alcoholic Pinocchio

• Heart
  • Sad

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
She’s deleted her stories about the menopause doctor call. Because everyone knows you get a blood test, they don’t dish out HRT willy nilly. Someone hasn’t done their research have they Babs. Oh & menopause is talked about everywhere nowadays, it’s not taboo & there have been a few tv programmes made about it. Maybe try watching one of them than teenage mums or sister wives.

Reactions: 36

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Bet she was fuming that she wasn't invited to this Disneyland Paris PR weekend I've seen splashed over my Instagram. I thought she was the biggest Disney fan ever!
Disney are really picky over who they do PR for. I work for an agency who does PR for a few big accounts, but mainly work with influencers for a 💫discount chain💫….and we use tattle now on an hourly basis

• Wow
  • Heart

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
She looks so out of place.

Like a mom trying to look cool at their kids 18th party, and failing miserably.

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Hahahaha that was hilarious. Babs threatening to leave the entire thing because of the comments. L

How is saying her dad is ill trolling? She’s the one who used him for content yet doesn’t want to discuss it.

Anyways watching Big Babs have a tantrum has made my day. The women talking with her were like
👁 👄 👁

• Haha
  • Wow

Memmy

VIP Member
I'm pretty fed up of her pity posts. If she doesn't like this job stop complaining and find another job. People leave jobs for ones that make them happier evey day, staying at a job that makes you miserable isn't heroic

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
this is why she's feeling embarrassed and "awks" - although she obvs won't go into detail about hackgate on IG! she publicly fucked up, making false accusations that a university had been hacked, and was then forced to behave like an actual adult and apologise for hugely exaggerating the situation in an attempt garner sympathy from her followers! she will be FUMING. but once worried babettes had actually contacted the uni, she couldn't impose her usual "boundaries" trick and simply block/delete the comments. there are consequences to her actions and she needs to realise that she can't cry "troll" for pity and continuously manipulate and deceive people without there ever being any repercussions.

she's been silent all day, undoubtedly because she's been reprimanded by the university for her lies and for causing unnecessary concern and banned from participating in any future alumni events, while btec paul has been on the phone desperately attempting to advise her in damage control - "don't delete the comments! but also don't actually apologise, because that would involve taking responsibility! simply explain it as a poor choice of words!". this will have been interspersed by episodes of sulking and comfort eating sugary snacks. i imagine there was also an moment of "wobbliness" where she threw a toddler tantrum on the floor of the utility room cupboard. 🤣

View attachment 1113964

View attachment 1113963

View attachment 1113966
Nobody "got a hold of" the link. THE UNIVERSITY SENT IT OUT! It was advertised as a public event and anyone could apply. It still sounds to me like she's trying to blame the Uni!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bohooo

The person on Facebook has reported concerns about being hacked to the uni, expect a new member soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

tahrah

I knew she would be easy to rattle and it worked :LOL:

I hope everyone NOW sees what a hypocritical bitch she is.

Fuck you for showing your grandmother in a dementia home. Fuck you for showing your father who is seriously ill. Fuck you for exploiting Lucy, your children and anyone else you feel the need to for content ... you shallow piece of shit.

• Heart

tahrah

If she blames anyone it will be because she feels like an absolute TWAT. Her behaviour yesterday was appalling.

I think she is sitting in her hobbit house crying and feeling embarrassed because she showed her true colours > and then perpetuated the situation by attempting to point the finger at others.

Consider this your job performance review.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I hope there is nobody at CRUFTS today who happens to glance at Emma in the wrong way, or accidentally bump into her, or god forbid speak to her - or she might just accuse the organisers of letting the event be "hacked" by her trolls 🙄🤦‍♀️🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Wait until she reads on here that Tattlers have successfully booked in to watch her on Brum Uni's IWD zoom talk 😂😂😂😂😂 She never thinks about these possibilities. Her bum hole will be opening and closing more than her mouth does at this realisation 😂😂😂😂😂 Gold!

• Haha