Brummy Mummy #103 Watch your children cringe as you flash your minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t sound like they had a laugh at all if they're noticing that they’re surrounded by "youngsters". What's their age go to do with it? Unless they felt like odd ones out in which case they're either having a laugh at themselves or at the "youngsters".

Reactions: 18
Make another account.

I have two Insta's using different email addresses. I made the second one so I ciuld watch stories when LeAnn Rimes blocked me (don't ask - those were wild times )
You can't leave us hanging! Please do tell.. we need to pass time until Babs makes an appearance

Reactions: 16
Same with Charlatan Charlotte Greedy, & her "collection" which badly flopped. It was all in the sale section within two weeks. ITS are scraping the barrel. So if Babs does get one, it's no accolade and proves how desperate ITS are. She's on the way out now, in terms of popularity and earning power, so an ITS collab and possibly another crap book this year will be her last "hurrah" as she won't get anything decent next year, it'll go downhill rapidly.

Reactions: 21
FindINgroisin should give her advice about not having time for rude people to Babs. Babs thinks we're rude cowbags but she's always giving us her time whether it be in Tattle or a direct response on her insta, she clearly even spends her time talking about us at parties

The person on Facebook has reported concerns about being hacked to the uni, expect a new member soon

Reactions: 36
Make another account.

I have two Insta's using different email addresses. I made the second one so I ciuld watch stories when LeAnn Rimes blocked me (don't ask - those were wild times )

I definitely want to know about this!

Reactions: 6
that was fault first time screenshot anything apologises to anyone I offended
You can edit out the names normally. I went onto the post as it said ‘13 replies’ to that comment but I can’t see them so assume they’re deleted?

Reactions: 10
Maybe just maybe she’s been in meetings all morning for her ITS collab

Looking at last nights videos from the influencers who have uploaded these events look shit. All of them on their phones taking videos for their accounts, living their best lives right enough

I bet Bab has gone directly to Brum police station and demanded that all us and hackers are arrested immediately. Accessing a public meeting and expressing opinions about Bab on here, must be a crime, surely??

How can she get to 44 and not understand that people can have opposing opinions and that it is ok!?

Reactions: 24
ITS would be the perfect collab for keBabba tho. Cheaply made, badly cut tat aimed at those with no style of their own and just follow the crowd. More landfill fast fashun
All made of polyester too. Cheap and nasty but so lovely in hot weather!
If tgey give her a range, it just proves how desperate they are!

Reactions: 12
There is a meltdown / woe is me post coming up. Will include things such as ‘I feel like I should give up my SM life’ etc etc.

Reactions: 29
There is a meltdown / woe is me post coming up. Will include things such as ‘I feel like I should give up my SM life’ etc etc.
She said yesterday she'll NEVER GIVE UP I'm pretty sure she stamped her foot at the same time

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.