Brummy Mummy #102 Should have gone to Spec.. sorry, Barcelona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissed as a fart tonight and still not in her pyjamas at twenty to seven I’ve changed tattle, I’ve changed!! See what a difference opening a packet mix making some pancakes and spending some time with your children rather than eating at 5 and banishing them to their rooms can make … the routine is out the window and she’s up like a normal human being how will she ever cope. She deffo seems on edge tonight though !!

Reactions: 19
I’m gonna put my neck on the line and say it wasn’t sent from anyone on here - just someone fed the FUCK up of her and her stupid pudding face popping up on their Instagram!

Reactions: 25
I’m gonna put my neck on the line and say it wasn’t sent from anyone on here - just someone fed the FUCK up of her and her stupid pudding face popping up on their Instagram!
Pudding face like a spotted dick?

Reactions: 14
Does that user even exist? Would Emma actually be making these messages up to increase engagement

Reactions: 15
Does that user even exist? Would Emma actually be making these messages up to increase engagement
And she gets drunk every night to show the Babettes how unhinged these comments are making her. It's all part of a plan to gain likes.

Whether it is a real comment or she's made it up, Does she not realise how dumb it looks that she can't control herself

Reactions: 15
It wouldn't suprise me. they all do it.

Just like when tattle first reared it’s head and they started/posted on threads about themselves. And on mumsnet.

Bunch of sad acts.

Reactions: 17
shes got a full face of makeup on in a heated pool of water? thats GREAT for your skin babs!!! if she loves herself so much why wear all that makeup to go in water.
I’ve never been to Iceland but the last time I was in Austria they wouldn’t have let us in the pool without thoroughly washing first. That make up would have definitely been pulled up as not allowed. Are they not as strict at the blue lagoon?

Reactions: 12
She's 100% bought ready made pancakes hasn't she, 'cos it'd be so obvious from their shape and consistency if she showed them! And who TF puts marg on them anyway!!!
Like other fellow cowbags I've been to work today, but still managed to make my own pancake batter, chop up some lemons and decant sugar!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I really don’t get the PJ thing at 7pm every night, why?? Don’t they ever go out or pick up a child later? And if they don’t go out, why not? Why not have a night out every now and again - even with mummy friends? Very odd. And even if they don’t go out, why not just keep your clothes on til bedtime? Bizarre to do that every night

Maybe she put up that washed up post because she knows she’s nearing the end of her career and needs the Babettes to comfort her and stoke her big fat ego?

I’d like to think she’d stop filming the children once they were both at secondary school. But unfortunately she seems the type of person to gaslight them and put financial worries on them if they don’t film as “mummy won’t get paid”.

It will be fed to the rodents by the end of the evening

It is odd that she's not celebrating? Is she trying to respect her daughter's privacy perhaps?

Maybe she's embarrassed the school governors know already

I have to admit I’m more comfy in my pjs if I’m at home or a baggy jumper and leggings.. but I’m working and taking care of 2month old puppy while my endometriosis is making me feel rough- babs however has no excuse

Reactions: 18
Mummy friends, would you though? I wouldn't want her plastering my face all over SM let alone being with an obnoxious so and so all evening!

I have to admit I’m more comfy in my pjs if I’m at home or a baggy jumper and leggings.. but I’m working and taking care of 2month old puppy while my endometriosis is making me feel rough- babs however has no excuse
No one needs an excuse to be comfy, relaxed and happy in their own home! I’m in “lounge wear” (I hate that term ) or pyjamas as soon as I know I’m indoors and not going back out. Whether that’s 4pm or 9pm! Babs can do what she likes. BUT she shouldn’t be so gross with it……it wouldn’t be so weird to be in her pyjamas all evening if she had better personal hygiene, put clean pyjamas on, exercised when she could, drank water or ate a vegetable….or if she did something useful or said something meaningful…..or if her days were actually busy with work or doing things for people….if she didn’t claim to be so busy with parenting while sitting on her arse…..if she didn’t post the most horrendous selfies of her big grellow face…..if a couple of times a month she was out for an evening with real life friends…..She’s gross for many more reasons than just being in pyjamas!

Reactions: 30
I don’t think that’s right - they barely moved from their last house and I don’t think it would have affected secondary schools.

Reactions: 10
It is odd that she's not celebrating? Is she trying to respect her daughter's privacy perhaps?

Maybe she's embarrassed the school governors know already
Two things

1. that ‘mean’ message she posted, I thought the other day she said she was never going to read DMs ever again
2. Do we think she has had a few messages saying she’s a tone deaf twerp?

Reactions: 18
After the huge deal she made about the school place announcement yesterday I'm surprised at how little she's said since
Possibly because we've openly said we know which school it is, or possibly because she's trying to protect her girls privacy who the hell am I kidding lol

I reckon she'll look for a boarding school for the boy when it's his turn to "grow up"

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
definitely ready made, because if she was actually making them - even with a pre-made batter mix - there would be a reel filming the hilarious drama of flipping pancakes and whatever craziness ensued - which would obvs involve everyone SCREAMING. plus she wouldn't be able to resist showing off her jammy, sugar-topped mess of a pancake, but their perfect shape would give away the fact she refused to even spend time helping the kids cook pancakes on pancake say! i'm surprised she actually demanded steve slice fruit and lay it out on a plate, since that the kind of effort she usually reserves for an ad! she's obvs feeling rattled if that's the content she's churning out to make a point to tattle!

and the marg content was bizarre. like, she obvs realised she hadn't shared her rehashed "i'm a MONSTER" photo if her churned up flora tub in a while, but why is it displayed amongst the pancake toppings?! does she spread her pancakes in marg as a kind of adhesive layer to ensure the sugar sticks to them?!

Reactions: 16
I bloody hate when Instagram twats share messages like that with the full name. Hopefully the Babettes don’t give a shit/aren’t clever enough, but that person could be getting all sorts of cap thrown at them.
Yes, a dog whistle to their minions. Hinch and Greedy do it aswell.

I REALLY hate to babfend, but didn't they get married in the Chapel at Harvington Hall? Harvington Hall is owned by the Catholic Archdiocese of Birmingham, so I think it must have been a Catholic ceremony.
Yes, you're right, St.Mary's which is near Harvington Hall. In that case, they're absolutely "4 wheelers" like @Nadurath Nan used to say because they never go to Church, so they are 100% "plastic Catholics".

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.