Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starbucks10v3r

Side note - does anyone actually think Brooklyn will do the Everest hike? Because I just don’t get the impression that she is properly training for it. Or there’ll end up being a reason why she doesn’t go. I dunno, I feel like they mention it from time to time but I don’t see them actually doing it
None of them are training! I can see them going for sure but then have to take a life evac helicopter to get out, all for the views.
---
Also they said they are filming the polar plunge today, its currently 64 degrees outside right now where they live (and i live) im legit wearing a tshirt today. I dont buy any “cold” reactions they will have in the video lol

Andyakafrenchie

Every time their stories came on my Instagram I did a double take, he does look like Dakota, hairwise. Both lads give me the ick.
I agree. Before his perm, Asa always looked unwashed and a bit smelly (tbh the twins and their constant greasy mop of hair always gave me the impression that they smelled bad).
now with his permed hair, he looks pervy.

JsMama2019

Bailey says she’s sick so she’s going to hang out with Mindy who is also sick (weird logic but okay). She can’t be that bad if she’s travelled to her mum’s house.

But the bit that’s annoying me is she’s hanging out with Paisley, and Dax is possibly around. She hasn’t mentioned that they are ill so she’s risking them getting sick just because she’s bored and wants to get out and about. She really doesn’t care about her siblings does she?
Unless she figures they're probably going to get sick anyway because Mindy is. Crappy logic but these people are not all there.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Does anyone know if mormons allow women to show cleavage? Because recently Brooklyn has been wearing clothes showing cleavage and she is meant to be seal in the temple soon??

fienb

Mindy said “Shaun and the boys are staying back..” to do something. I don’t remember what activity she said they’d be doing. That’s why I thought it would be a wedding thing. Modest dress shopping, mini bachelorette party, idk just seems weird to go all the way to Utah for an ITK party. Plus their anniversary is in 2 weeks
Wedding dress shopping could be, but its a little late for that. Final fitting maybe?
I thought she said they were staying for football? Maybe not though, i have very bad memory 😂. The girls were staying with mindy's parents, so church/wedding-related is possible (also bc grandpa made dr Pepper brownies 🤮, singling out/celebrating Brooklyn)

JsMama2019

Anyone willing to explain what that phrase even means? I'm not a native speaker and I have no clue.
I don't understand the word "cop" here, especially not followed by "of your".
Makes as much sense to me as a sentence like "it's colder outside than slapping a piece of wimbelwombledabadu".

Thank you in advance! 🙂
This is what google says it means. lol.
Screenshot_20230907-150708_Chrome.jpg