Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cemma25

I swear these girls do not know what the meaning of the word met, or meet means. They didn't meet her, Taylor Swift didn't single them out to talk to them, they just saw her in person. That was it LOL
Exactly. I watched the video like oh wow they met Taylor - but they did not 😂

mindlesswaffle

The fact that she has so many "vintage coloured glasses" in multiple colours and always in pairs, shows they're not "vintage"
Surely she should just say vintage inspired although it is just anything coloured now. I swear she was always saying coloured glass collection until the vintage glassware thing got big in the thrifting community on TikTok.

The two recent posts about her new dining area and glasses shelves are full of comments about how it looks awkward and off centre, and now I can’t unsee it! If I was Bailey I’d be asking for a refund

starbucks10v3r

I’d have thought the Jeep would be more practical. That Audi looks less practical.
It literally has the same trunk space as the jeep. If she wants to put anything in the trunk she will have to lay down the back seat which would give her the same seating amount and trunk space as the jeep lol

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
B&B came back from their "work trip" and will go to the Olivia concert tomorrow. I bet you they won't work at all tomorrow and will just try a couple of clothes and call it a day 💀

Down Under

I just watched their what I got for Christmas YouTube video. I’ve probably watched it every year since they were in LoveJoy.

My jaw is on the FLOOR with the machetes - in the UK possession of one of those would land you in prison for at least 2 years. Honestly America is just wild to me that their parents gifted them that for Christmas. I understand gun laws are different but I thought possession of offensive weapon but be the same across the Westernised world…
They're highly illegal in Australia. I was confused by it also, but just assumed the laws in America were different

JsMama2019

I was over on Mindy's blog, and was reading dax's birth/ adoption story. Does anyone know if they mentioned if Dax and Pais have contact with their birth familes? And looking at Dax's biological sister, she is identical to him when he was a baby.

Robot2350

Chatty Member
Asa talked about somewhere but I don’t remember where. He talked about how he originally committed to neuroscience as a major but then when he realized that that wasn’t for him, it was too late so he stuck it out. He didn’t want to be a doctor or a neuroscience major anymore.

In a YouTube video () where Asa announced his college decision, he said that he was going to Baylor to be a neuroscience major. He would graduate and become a Texas resident so it would be cheaper on tuition.
Do you think this is true or was he just saying that for Baileys sake? 🤨 But nah I have been there and no how it feels to be in something that i just wasn't passion about.

Cemma25

Ok so I thiught the IG with Brooklyn telling Dakota about the concert tickets was actually really cute 🙈

Pinksandals

Brooklyn's abbreviated hat on Instagram screams: "look at how innocent I am!". Or... it's an opening for more sex-toy ads.

Kcn

Chatty Member
Bailey says she’s sick so she’s going to hang out with Mindy who is also sick (weird logic but okay). She can’t be that bad if she’s travelled to her mum’s house.

But the bit that’s annoying me is she’s hanging out with Paisley, and Dax is possibly around. She hasn’t mentioned that they are ill so she’s risking them getting sick just because she’s bored and wants to get out and about. She really doesn’t care about her siblings does she?

Attachments