Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm interested in the fact that Kamri hasn't made any videos about what she's going to do after college, even though she finished months ago? Is she still going to do medicine? She'd have to know where she was going for that if she got in?

Reactions: 4
I'm interested in the fact that Kamri hasn't made any videos about what she's going to do after college, even though she finished months ago? Is she still going to do medicine? She'd have to know where she was going for that if she got in?
She captioned her insta post and said she’s going to medical school in the fall

• Wow
Reactions: 5
been wondering the same thing. Know she had some interviews for med.school but she’s been really quiet about it, or if she’s gotten in somewhere.

Reactions: 1
I hope Brooklyn is okay (she’s giving medical updates from January), I presume she is given she went to Everest but it must be continuing if she has to miss Kamri’s graduation

Reactions: 3
I hope Brooklyn is okay (she’s giving medical updates from January), I presume she is given she went to Everest but it must be continuing if she has to miss Kamri’s graduation
She’s just posted an update, she had a lump in her vaginal canal, sounds nasty to be fair and quite scary, so I do give her credits for hiking Everest BC with all that going on!

It also makes sense as to why she was so emotional about getting the helicopter home and why the other group would give up their hike for her. I’m sure the thought of missing the surgery was really scary.

Reactions: 7
I feel really bad for Brooklyn. She must have been so scared and it’s still going to be a worry going forward I’d imagine.

Bailey tried to make the grad all about her as usual.

It also makes sense as to why she was so emotional about getting the helicopter home and why the other group would give up their hike for her. I’m sure the thought of missing the surgery was really scary.
It also makes sense why she was freaking out about the clean undies. But then again, that's another reason to bring extra.
As for the helicopter ride, she should have refused to volunteer to stay back. But it's still awful she had to go through all this

Reactions: 11
I wonder about their following count. It seems strange that they have 9.4 million followers on instagram but their posts never/rarely get 200 000 likes. Their YouTube channel has 7.12 million followers but their last posted video haven’t even reached 200 000 views. For someone who seemingly has a lot of followers the engagement really isn’t there.

Reactions: 2
I feel really bad for Brooklyn. She must have been so scared and it’s still going to be a worry going forward I’d imagine.

Bailey tried to make the grad all about her as usual.
I am surprised that boss mom Mindy didn’t encourage the importance of a smear test and makes me think she wasn’t getting them either. Also explains why a few months ago Bailey was going to her first one. The first video about her OB/GYN experience was clearly not good bedside manner but I think she was probably told some hard truths about how silly she has been about not going. Brooklyn obviously was not a fan of being told how she was neglectful of her own health. Glad she managed to get it sorted but also hated how she was focusing on how rare everything was. We all know the McKnights are special!

I hope this will stop people asking if she is pregnant though as can imagine it’s quite traumatic. Also explains why Dakota is constantly clinging to her lately. He clearly thinks touch is one of her love languages when everyone else can clearly see it definitely isn’t but probably is his - especially if he hasn’t been getting any since January🤣

Reactions: 7
Glad she managed to get it sorted but also hated how she was focusing on how rare everything was. We all know the McKnights are special!
At one point I felt like she was using "rare" almost to say for "incurable" or "dangerous" which is just not true medically speaking.

I do feel for her with the health scare and props for still going to Everest.

Reactions: 4
Man the sex thing is kinda pathetic. If you can't go a few weeks without sex because you're finally having sex?? That doesn't seem normal at all and if I were in her position it'd be the last thing I'd think about. Sex is great and fun but it's not the be all and end all of a relationship. (plus there's plenty of other things they could have done that isn't piv sex if they were that horny?)

Reactions: 12
I do feel for her with the health scare and props for still going to Everest.
Personally I feel it's a bit irresponsible to have travelled so far from safe and accessible healthcare and delay a potentially crucial surgery by three weeks to go on a trip which she's done for the 'gram.
I'm glad it worked out for her and she didn't need to go through the lengthy recovery from the surgery in the end but...what would have happened if the cyst had flared while they were hiking to EBC?

Reactions: 12
Personally I feel it's a bit irresponsible to have travelled so far from safe and accessible healthcare and delay a potentially crucial surgery by three weeks to go on a trip which she's done for the 'gram.
I'm glad it worked out for her and she didn't need to go through the lengthy recovery from the surgery in the end but...what would have happened if the cyst had flared while they were hiking to EBC?
Probably got the bank of Shaun to helicopter her out immediately…

Reactions: 1
I would have picked the surgery over the hike - can’t imagine how expensive the travel insurance was and the worry of something going wrong whilst hiking.

Irresponsible to say “god cured her as well” 🥴

Reactions: 8
I wonder about their following count. It seems strange that they have 9.4 million followers on instagram but their posts never/rarely get 200 000 likes. Their YouTube channel has 7.12 million followers but their last posted video haven’t even reached 200 000 views. For someone who seemingly has a lot of followers the engagement really isn’t there.
They most likely buy followers.
The graduation post for Kamri got more likes than her Disney trip.

Reactions: 2