Brooklyn and Bailey #5 Brooklyn and Bailey claim to be In The Know but all they do is put on a show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forget I have tattoos but I've had them for years and after the first round you stop thinking about it lol. I think she wanted to look sexy but mentioned her tattoo to look like she's cool and not trying. They both naturally have good bodies (unfair 😭).

Do you guys think Dakota influenced them getting tattoos? Or maybe he is just the fall guy.

Reactions: 2
That’s literally not true tho…… Jordan and McKay said you could get your temple recommendation taken away for doing it. I’m convinced Novel is a brainwashed fan.
What's not true? That a lot of things are discouraged? I only pointed out that other dominations and religions have rules and it's quite normal to follow the rules when you're in a certain religion. I also pointed out that they don't follow the rules bt that doesn't make the rules dissappear.

This is not okay. You can't just bash a religion no matter what it is. Where I'm from there was a time when muslims (radical ones obviously) started slaughtering christians and the government had to hunt them down and make an example out of them. It's not even that long since i was in primary when it happened. This is how it started, by people hating a religion so much they want it to be erased. Respect all religions even if you don't believe in God. I think america is going crazy these past few years tbh.
Screenshot_20220919-230633.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is not okay. You can't just bash a religion no matter what it is. Where I'm from there was a time when muslims (radical ones obviously) started slaughtering christians and the government had to hunt them down and make an example out of them. It's not even that long since i was in primary when it happened. This is how it started, by people hating a religion so much they want it to be erased. Respect all religions even if you don't believe in God. I think america is going crazy these past few years tbh.View attachment 1591041
Mormonism is not a religion, it's a cult.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is not okay. You can't just bash a religion no matter what it is. Where I'm from there was a time when muslims (radical ones obviously) started slaughtering christians and the government had to hunt them down and make an example out of them. It's not even that long since i was in primary when it happened. This is how it started, by people hating a religion so much they want it to be erased. Respect all religions even if you don't believe in God. I think america is going crazy these past few years tbh.View attachment 1591041
The Mormon church thinks that black people are evil but this is where they draw the line…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So they’re having Brooklyn’s bridal shower tomorrow at the McKnight’s home. Kind of weird that they’re having it on a Tuesday. I wonder if Dakota’s family will come, especially since most of them probably work real 9-5 type jobs.

Bailey had 2 showers, one from the McKnights and one from Asa’s family. Brooklyn doesn’t seem that close to Dakota’s family… and I don’t think she cares because he seemed sad in the wedding q&a when he said he could only invite 40 members to the wedding.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The Mormon church thinks that black people are evil but this is where they draw the line…
The ban is already lifted if the racism is happening it's from individuals

Mormonism is not a religion, it's a cult.
They're almost the same thing and this is coming from a religious person.

So they’re having Brooklyn’s bridal shower tomorrow at the McKnight’s home. Kind of weird that they’re having it on a Tuesday. I wonder if Dakota’s family will come, especially since most of them probably work real 9-5 type jobs.

Bailey had 2 showers, one from the McKnights and one from Asa’s family. Brooklyn doesn’t seem that close to Dakota’s family… and I don’t think she cares because he seemed sad in the wedding q&a when he said he could only invite 40 members to the wedding.
Tbh inviting only few family members to your wedding and ignoring the rest is not a good look at all unless they're estranged then it doesn't matter

Last edited:

She certainly doesn't seem close. Their relationship has gone so fast that they've had very little time to make memories with each other families. I think at least Dakota's parents should go, they don't have an ordinary job after all, they run a funeral Home? I think? Brooklyn must not be Dakota's parents cup of tea tho, since she is so untraditional, but Dakota is 28? His parents must be dooone with him by now.

Reactions: 5
Pls gtfo this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You think I'm wrong for wanting people to treat people according to their actions no matter religion? Coz i didn't think all muslims were evil when the slaughtering was happening and i have muslim friends
You’re a B&B apologist. This is a snark page. The Mormon church is full of documented racism, homophobia, and bigotry. No one is hating on Mormons because of their race/ethnic background like some people do with Muslims. They’re solely attacking the beliefs of that toxid church. Defending the Mormon church makes me question your moral compass tbh.

Reactions: 15
You’re a B&B apologist. This is a snark page. The Mormon church is full of documented racism, homophobia, and bigotry. No one is hating on Mormons because of their race/ethnic background like some people do with Muslims. They’re solely attacking the beliefs of that toxid church. Defending the Mormon church makes me question your moral compass tbh.
Oh thank god, finally somebody said it! 👏 I was done with this particular user when they started using the “reverse racism” argument about South Africa…something is NOT OK.

They also post off-topic things that vaguely mention Mormonism/absolve Mormons of racism etc in a biased, non-factual way. They have also excused racism and homophobia using the “you can have whatever opinions you like as long as you don’t hurt anybody” argument…which is a redundant argument since holding bigoted opinions DOES hurt people.

Vote to block Novel from this thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think they should be block but I do think discussing LDS as a whole should be limited by everyone. They don't really openly talk about their religion and to my knowledge B&B never confirmed it. Their mom kind of did a long time ago? They honestly act like every other religious American. No better no worse.

Reactions: 6
What i mean is there are nice mormons somewhere since it's all around the world apparently and judging all of them by the actions that have been banned is not fair to some who mind their own business. Homophobia is in almost every religion so that's not really sth new at all.

Oh thank god, finally somebody said it! 👏 I was done with this particular user when they started using the “reverse racism” argument about South Africa…something is NOT OK.

They also post off-topic things that vaguely mention Mormonism/absolve Mormons of racism etc in a biased, non-factual way. They have also excused racism and homophobia using the “you can have whatever opinions you like as long as you don’t hurt anybody” argument…which is a redundant argument since holding bigoted opinions DOES hurt people.

I've recently seen a video of these kids beating up a white kid in a bathroom roaming around the internet bt somehow hasn't reached the mainstream media. Now i believe racism may come from all races since it's discriminating a person based on their skin colour so, no matter the colour of a person's skin i would only look at what they do not excuse their behaviour because of their background. This is the main reason i said some peope practice racism and don't know they are since they believe black people can't be racist which is not true. Everyone should be held tp the same stsndard, that's my stance.

I don't think they should be block but I do think discussing LDS as a whole should be limited by everyone. They don't really openly talk about their religion and to my knowledge B&B never confirmed it. Their mom kind of did a long time ago? They honestly act like every other religious American. No better no worse.
This is what i wanted, for them to be discussed for how they lie and such not being bashed coz their mormon which shares some rules with almost every other religion.
P.S. that post was for another thread and by the time i noticed it, i had an answer in this thread so my bad.

Another launch? I think its every 3 to 4 weeks we get a new launch
Screenshot_20220920-052601.png

Last edited:
y’all i think novel is a fan of b&b. everyone everywhere knows how mormonism functions and if you truly cared you wouldn’t be saying what you are. get off this thread if you can’t take what’s being said here

omg i forgot about that. jeez you got my vote

also isn’t it kinda weird that brooklyn’s bridal shower is taking place at their parents’ living room
but bailey’s was so much more grander with the whole picnic set up. shouldn’t both of them be treated equally if they’re getting a bridal shower? something’s up

Reactions: 8
No, they also confirmed it.

Q: "Are Brooklyn and Bailey Mormon?" A: "We are. We grew up LDS."
Screenshot 20.png

Reactions: 4
what is going on with mindy's new video. it feels like a promotion of hairitage and not a fab or fail test.

Reactions: 2
what is going on with mindy's new video. it feels like a promotion of hairitage and not a fab or fail test.
I feel like a LOT of Mindy’s videos have been low-key ads for Hairitage recently!! Sometimes I wonder how much popularity her brand gets. A lot of the reviews say it makes hair greasy/leaves product build up and people have said that on here too!! They could probably do with a rebrand rather than keep shilling stuff that’s gradually becoming outdated

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.