Brooklyn and Bailey #5 Brooklyn and Bailey claim to be In The Know but all they do is put on a show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really don’t like the dress or heels rylan wore to the homecoming dance lol, i think she could’ve gone with something much cuter

Reactions: 10
i really don’t like the dress or heels rylan wore to the homecoming dance lol, i think she could’ve gone with something much cuter
She can't even walk in those heels. When it comes to dresses, she never wears those that fit her body type

I thought she graduated I am so confused how she is at a homecoming dance 😂
Well she claims that since she only starts college in January, she stayed at her parents place.
But in my opinion, she is just jealous of all the cool things her friends are doing so had to find someone, which coincidentally is Mindy's friend's son, to ask her to himecoming

Reactions: 7
kind of sad seeing in bailey’s story all the other kids’ moms being there to take photos of them and mindy not bothering to show up for rylan

Reactions: 11
Had to point out how greasy baileys hair looks here
Hairitage stuff is horrible for hair. I tried it, it left a residue all over my hair and it made it dry and gross. I cant imagine using that and then not washing it all week. 🤮

kind of sad seeing in bailey’s story all the other kids’ moms being there to take photos of them and mindy not bothering to show up for rylan
Ok I thought the same. Why wasnt her mom there??? She was pissing on homecoming mums and how its “dumb” so I guess she thinks her daughter going to her last homecoming dance also isn’t important. Im from the dallas area and mums are a big texas thing and her just blasting all over her ig stories saying how stupid it is, really pissed me off! If you don’t like Texas traditions, why did you move here? Otherwise just don’t participate if you don’t like it, no need to tell everyone how stupid they are for enjoying a fun tradition. And her thinking it would alienate marginalized students but yet shes extremely rich and flaunts everything they have all the time. Smh mums aren’t even that expensive if you make it yourself… its supposed to be fun… anyway….

Reactions: 5
Hairitage stuff is horrible for hair. I tried it, it left a residue all over my hair and it made it dry and gross. I cant imagine using that and then not washing it all week. 🤮

Ok I thought the same. Why wasnt her mom there??? She was pissing on homecoming mums and how its “dumb” so I guess she thinks her daughter going to her last homecoming dance also isn’t important. Im from the dallas area and mums are a big texas thing and her just blasting all over her ig stories saying how stupid it is, really pissed me off! If you don’t like Texas traditions, why did you move here? Otherwise just don’t participate if you don’t like it, no need to tell everyone how stupid they are for enjoying a fun tradition. And her thinking it would alienate marginalized students but yet shes extremely rich and flaunts everything they have all the time. Smh mums aren’t even that expensive if you make it yourself… its supposed to be fun… anyway….
I had this theory that she chose to "hate" the mums things because she was getting some backlash, but tried to play it down. But in either situation it was a loss. Because she kept posting about B&B with their mums

So they are both in the shower with D only wearing a towel and they keep pretending they haven't had sex yet.
Also these answers are GOLD 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had this theory that she chose to "hate" the mums things because she was getting some backlash, but tried to play it down. But in either situation it was a loss. Because she kept posting about B&B with their mums

So they are both in the shower with D only wearing a towel and they keep pretending they haven't had sex yet.
Also these answers are GOLD 🤣🤣🤣
He's wearing trousers bt then again why take that picture? Also bamboo?? Who are these kids? Also no one noticed the error?

Reactions: 2
Shall we also point out the number of keurigs in their office?? aren't they mormon?

Reactions: 5
Probably for the workers

But ill never understand the no coffee rule, when they drink soda which is full of addicting sugar and caffeine
The Mormon church is very hypocritical. Like no coffee or tea but you can have caffeinated soda….. so dumb

Reactions: 9
They are 100000% having sex. Which is fine lol, 99% of people do before marriage. But it’s just funny and obvious 😆

Reactions: 12
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t there a TikTok or Instagram video or story that Rylan posted about not going or getting asked to homecoming and then later going?

There was also a TikTok video that she posted about seeing all her friends as seniors do all of these senior activities that she missed out on and (wished?) that she was able to do so.

Reactions: 3
The Mormon church is very hypocritical. Like no coffee or tea but you can have caffeinated soda….. so dumb
I mean it's just discouraged just like how SDA aren't allowed to drink coffee either or anything with caffeine. It's not really a big deal. Or muslims and SDA not eating pork, that's religion and as long as you follow it, you get to live a certain way.... which they aren't btw.

They are 100000% having sex. Which is fine lol, 99% of people do before marriage. But it’s just funny and obvious 😆
You're using the American statistics I'm guessing?
Went to search it up and yeah the sex rate in america is higher than i thought, they do look comfortable with each other bt I'm gonna shut my mouth now and stop making assumptions.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I mean it's just discouraged just like how SDA aren't allowed to drink coffee either or anything with caffeine. It's not really a big deal. Or muslims and SDA not eating pork, that's religion and as long as you follow it, you get to live a certain way.... which they aren't btw.

You're using the American statistics I'm guessing?
Went to search it up and yeah the sex rate in america is higher than i thought, they do look comfortable with each other bt I'm gonna shut my mouth now and stop making assumptions.
Fair enough :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.