Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

almost93

I disagree with attacking brooklyn about not changing her last name. Changing your name is work honestly good on her for keeping her maiden name. Her not changing her name doesn’t say anything negative about the relationship. (There’s enough other concerning things about their relationship though lol I hope Brooklyn has access to counseling) You can love someone but still identify with your own last name enough to not want to change it. It’s also not that unusual for kids to not have the same last name as both parents. It’s 2022 not 1960.

Reactions: 31

Lillieft

Thinking about being in Brooklyn's shoes though, it must be hard and bitter! She's a young, pretty girl, financially stable, with a substantial following online. As someone of this description, she could've stolen the heart of a really decent guy. And she probably knows that. But she's stuck with an old, creepy, desperate man, not particularly pleasing to the eye, from a racist family that doesn't approve of her or her family's lifestyle.... (just stating what this forum has discussed). That feeling off, "I could do better" must sting like:

View attachment 1629711
Couldn't help it! 😅

Screenshot_20221006-184353_Chrome.jpg

images (11).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ik it’s cringey to look back on a relationship that is broken up, and I’m sure it ended for good reason, but I was rewatching some of her old vids with Brooks and I’m still struck by how much CHEMISTRY they had, in a way we’ve never seen from Brooklyn and Dakota. I think if her and Brooks got engaged after only a few months, they’d face a lot fewer comments from ppl claiming they rushed things just because they genuinely seemed like a good match. Brooklyn lost the spark in her eyes—ever since they broke up she’s looked so sad and detached

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 27

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Something about Dakota gives me the creeps. Why is he just now getting married at 28? Also, does anyone know if he still identifies as Mormon?

They really leaked Dakota’s number 😂😂😂😂😂 15 reactions and I’ll ask him why he lied to Brooklyn about being pro-choice/supporting BLM/LGBTQ+

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

nickib35

not kamri with the “pulled off another hidden wedding” tiktok

like girl this was the worst kept secret ever, we all knew😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

fienb

Was having a little snoop on LinkedIn... and THIS is Shaun's background picture hahahahhahah
Did he just photoshop himself in there? I'm very confused this might be the funniest thing I've seen all week
1666347640366.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

artelollie

It’s so telling that the McKnight’s can only brag about the wedding and how they’ve pulled off another “secret” event blah blah blah… but not a single post so far expressing excitement at Dakota joining their family 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sapphiree

i honestly think brooklyn looked really pretty and i loved her dress and her hair, but she didn't seem like she was standing at the altar with the love of her life.. it looks like any other event she has to attend.

bailey seemed so much happier during her wedding and she looked truly happy to be marrying asa, brooklyn looks like she's just settling and tbh having her wedding one day before her sister's proves it.

the bridesmaids dresses looked so cheap and unflattering :( if they went with floor length satin gowns in a forest green that would've looked soo much nicer in my opinion.

also, someone on reddit said that dakota looks like a used car salesman and i can't agree more lmaoo especially with his ankles out like that

So I admit, I‘ve always been curious about Dakota’s “taco business”.
0A0D3D84-FA4A-4E2B-AAD8-77D8BF8EEC2D.jpeg

did a little snooping around, and it looks like one of his (white) buddies, Blake, had his Mormon mission in Mexico and then came back and opened a taco truck
483CDDCF-25BC-407E-8A96-64A886056969.jpeg

Zoom in and you’ll see our boy
2C7129D3-9722-4954-A078-4CE091E51D85.png

60F23ADC-5E92-44F8-90DD-BA357838EB23.jpeg

ft a caricatured Mexican guy in a sombrero:
32B29C74-88A3-4D6E-B081-63BE20DCE8CE.jpeg

Anyway, this guy Blake can’t even tell the Mexican flag 🇲🇽 from the IRANIAN 🇮🇷 one so I don’t know what business he has opening a Mexican restaurant 🤷‍♀️
6D916E22-4F29-47CC-8DF9-B7B0EB7DC66A.jpeg

5B9933F3-0886-4772-8B0D-346C2A7A0137.jpeg

D18B8FE2-19C9-4866-8535-1D7C84934744.jpeg

Also his wife is pregnant, so pressure is on for Brooklyn
855E73A1-B50B-498A-B18D-425B1D14731F.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

curtains4life

Wtf is up with their story "the security guard said we look like models what does that mean".
Can you be any more obvious in your fishing for compliments 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Something seems off. I still get creepy vibes from Dakota. Brooklyn may think she is in control right now, but I honestly think she has married a narcissist. He was far too invested right from the start, and went out of his way to make sure he was always available to her. The obsession he has is creepy. I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen it happen to close friends and it never ended well. Personally I'm not the biggest fan of Brooklyn, but I'd never wish this on her. The whole family keep talking about how sweet it was for him to do everything he did for her, but they also mentioned how vulnerable she was being on her own. Narcissists love vulnerable people. I won't be surprised if there is a family divide in the next few years between her and Bailey. If I'm correct in assuming he is a narcissist, then that relationship will be the first to go! Because it's the strongest one Brooklyn has.
Another red flag to me is him saying Brooklyn is the most mature girl he’s dated. She’s 22, so her brain isn’t even fully developed. Also, she made him react to her others dates including her most recent ex while gagging. If that’s the most mature girl he’s been able to find that’s really strange.

Wouldn't be surprised. More surprised that they have zero backup anywhere for their entire inventory and such. I know quite a few shop owners that sell online and all of them have backed up data, copies of the code for their sites, usually a printed inventory copy at least monthly. And surprised that a huge platform like Shopify has no recourse for entire shops disappearing?

I believe the economic term is false scarcity and if they're about to do launch #932435421 of the year, a gimmick wouldn't hurt. Especially since there's an air of "will they or won't they?!" get it up in time.
I don't think the glitch is fake because they tagged shopify in their stories talking about what's happened. HOWEVER the severity of the situation was definitely exaggerated. Definitely used the mishap as a gimmick. The launch could have still happened whether or not they got the old products back up on time, but she really went off trying to make the circumstances seem dire.

Thinking about being in Brooklyn's shoes though, it must be hard and bitter! She's a young, pretty girl, financially stable, with a substantial following online. As someone of this description, she could've stolen the heart of a really decent guy. And she probably knows that. But she's stuck with an old, creepy, desperate man, not particularly pleasing to the eye, from a racist family that doesn't approve of her or her family's lifestyle.... (just stating what this forum has discussed). That feeling off, "I could do better" must sting like:

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 4.07.17 pm.png

On top of having people on the internet absolutely tear that relationship to shreds, reinforcing any doubt she might have but having too much pride to do anything about it. I would not sleep at night. On Dakota's side though? He's hit a jackpot for a guy like him. At the end of the day, she has put herself in this situation I guess (unless they're possibly being forced to marry because they've had intercourse).

I also understand the difference in how Asa and Dakota are treated is also to do with how long the family has known Asa for, but everyone's lack of enthusiasm towards Dakota speaks VOLUMES. The theories on here about why they approved of him seem plausible. Yikes.

Last edited:

ttylxyz13

This was so extremely petty of Kamri, it's clear she thrives off being one of the favorites, probably even more so that brooklyn. Bailey, despite being as annoying as she is, at least seems genuinely nice to her younger siblings.

With this kind of mean girl energy coming off kamri, i hope she never becomes a doctor. I also felt like kamri and mindy were also making a dig at paisley's weight, being like "no way could you fit into KAMRI'S shorts". Its clear that mindy thinks that her first 3 daughters are beautiful, and that paisley and rylan are ugly. Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 22

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
The whole thing just seemed awkward. The wedding was STUNNING. Location, details, everything was beautiful. Brooklyn was just gorgeous in that dress but there was no joy in her eyes at all. A wedding is so special and she just seemed uninterested. I wonder how Brooklyn feels about Mindy sharing footage of the first look before the official video is released?

Hallowmaiden

This is the first and last time I'll say this: Asa looks kind of cute in that screen shots.
I've meant to say this many times, but Asa is aging really well. I used to find him really awkward looking but the years has done him good.

Well, either that or it's because I'm compairing him to Dakota who looks like a stoned Will Ferrell who just lost his upper lip.

• Haha

hmmm_no

VIP Member
The wedding video was shot beautifully and Brooklyn looked gorgeous. I love the forest venue. too bad the aesthetics was the only part of the wedding they did right lol, it’s all so superficial.

It’ll never stop confusing me either. Brooklyn is rich, young and pretty, and yet she marries an older, unattractive guy with a personality of cardboard? She must’ve had sooo many other options. Putting personality and political views aside, least she could’ve done is marry someone young and attractive LOL
If you've gotta marry a bigot, at least marry a handsome one dangit!

• Haha

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Kamri looks and acts really bitchy in that clip! Like grow up girl, yes you're an 18/19 year old college senior, doesn't mean you can act like a highschool freshman because you're so much younger than everyone else.
this is the problem with them skipping grades. sure you’re book smart enough to do it but their emotional maturity is seriously behind their peers.