Brooklyn and Bailey #5 Brooklyn and Bailey claim to be In The Know but all they do is put on a show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there’s still some speculation of them getting married this weekend. Here’s why I think the wedding is next weekend.

-They haven’t had the bridal shower
-They haven’t posted the bachelorette video
-Next weekend will be 1 week before Baisa’s anniversary
-Only B&B’s nails are green. When Kamri gets her nails done, we’ll know it’s soon (Also, Kamri is back in Utah)

I could be wrong but I don’t think Brooklyn would delay the views and attention by getting married and not posting about it. If she’s already married, idk why she wouldn’t post about it. I could see her lying about the engagement though.

Reactions: 8
I know there’s still some speculation of them getting married this weekend. Here’s why I think the wedding is next weekend.

-They haven’t had the bridal shower
-They haven’t posted the bachelorette video
-Next weekend will be 1 week before Baisa’s anniversary
-Only B&B’s nails are green. When Kamri gets her nails done, we’ll know it’s soon (Also, Kamri is back in Utah)

I could be wrong but I don’t think Brooklyn would delay the views and attention by getting married and not posting about it. If she’s already married, idk why she wouldn’t post about it. I could see her lying about the engagement though.
Yeah I think its still a bit far down the road. Like you said, the shower hasnt happened yet, it will be on a weekend for sure, so i doubt the shower is this weekend since they are in cali.

Reactions: 4
i've been a longtime reader of gossip for B&B and various other influencers, and this is my first time actually making an account here to put in my two cents.

i grew up on B&B and i loved their videos. i outgrew them, but several months ago i watched their videos again and continue to watch their videos now. the content they post isn't really.. relatable.. to me, but as a deaf person i really appreciate the closed captions they provide. they are one of the only big channels i have watched lately who actually provide CC (crazy to see youtubers with over a million subs not providing CC lol............)

anyways, now that i've grown older and experienced life a little, my thoughts on B&B... they are definitely tone-deaf when it comes to certain things. i realized now, looking at their social media, they never seem to hang out with friends or people their age. it's always with each other, family, or coworkers. i'm not saying they have to post that aspect of their life online (but they already post their relationships online?), but it just seems really lonely...to only talk to your family and employees/coworkers. IMO, brooklyn seemed a little happier at school, being surrounded by classmates and new people. i wonder if Mindy would follow them if they ever wanted to just hang out with friends😂 i 100% agree with yall on B&D's relationship. i was SHOOK when i learned that man is 28. i haven't seen any posts about it here, but am i the only one who thinks he talks really strangely with his mouth? it always looks like hes talking with dip in his mouth :/

also really saddening to see all the microaggressions/racism exposed, and i worry for Pais and Dax's future and mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
they are one of the only big channels i have watched lately who actually provide CC (crazy to see youtubers with over a million subs not providing CC lol............)

IMO, brooklyn seemed a little happier at school, being surrounded by classmates and new people.
same, i started watching them because of their CC too!!

brooklyn claims to have been the one who changed dakota, but it feels like the opposite? shes losing all the enthusiasm and energy that she radiated back in high school and college

Reactions: 6
I used to like Kamri, now i cannot stand her. The privilege, entitlement and behaviour is way too much for me. She is not a doctor so she needs to stop acting like she is. With this kind of attitude I hope she doesnt get into med school.

Reactions: 19
Brooklyn seems like the kind of person that gets absorbed into her relationship. You can see how her personality/style changes from boyfriend to boyfriend. It happened with Parker and it is happening now with Dakota.

Reactions: 11
I noticed that in their Office Tour video they had Paisley watching TV in the Warehouse, it's weird to me. I mean they had all this empty rooms in the Main Office, even their conference room wich has a TV was empty yet they sent Paisley there on that little desk? Smh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.