Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this

But their minions are blind and thinks that Brooklyn is a scientist

OMG. They did not go down that path

Also, who tf didn't know how to pronounce itk?
There is not one legal definition for either terms that they matter of factly answered in those posts. All they did was answer the question that made their “dermatologist tested” label seem like the better one. In reality, just because it was tested in any way shape of form does not mean there was a positive finding from those tests. On the flip side, derms are not always paid for their recommendations, like they made it seem. Just another way they spread false information to make themselves look oh so amazing.

Reactions: 8
I'm just done reading their rules and im shocked that more than half their rules apply to my university... for example shorts are against dress code together with sleeveless shirts, ripped jeans arent allowed too, if you wear a skirt it should be knee length atleast (nothing levealing). Coloured hair is a no, if you choose to colour your hair it shouldn't be distracting... bt as you know students know how to go around some rules.
Curious about whether you go to a religious university? In my country, these rules would never be able to be enforced, even in religious universities (unless they were private and extreme) I find it so interesting that universities can control the appearances of their adult students in some places

re: their minions

has anyone else noticed that nearly every Instagram post has people in the comments asking about their eyelashes or clothes? to me, it always reads as fishing for a response from B&B themselves. like, oh lemme ask this and hope they respond to me telling me it’s from LND 🤪 like it’s so obvious!!! they’re only ever wearing their resold SHEIN and they always have their spider lashes!

Reactions: 12
Curious about whether you go to a religious university? In my country, these rules would never be able to be enforced, even in religious universities (unless they were private and extreme) I find it so interesting that universities can control the appearances of their adult students in some places
Surprisingly enough its not religious at all. All these dress codes came into action when some student did some controversial things online and they went viral overnight which led her to get kicked out coz it was against school rules. Not all universities follow this rule, some just brush it under the rug bt again it depends on what you're studying. You can always wear jeans and even without the rules in place you'll find yourself wearing jeans and long sleeves coz its cold all year long compared to where other universities are located... now if you look at the private universities, they're more expensive than private schools and most of them have heavier dresscodes amd uniforms(for those persuing certain careers that have uniforms).
The hair colour one is just dont colour your hair sth distracting like bright pink or blue or rainbow . If you're dying your hair go for subtle colours but you can get away with most things during the weekend.
Fun fact: shorts are banned for both genders and some universities don't allow jeans( i was shocked to know this coz mine allows jeans just not ripped)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is not one legal definition for either terms that they matter of factly answered in those posts. All they did was answer the question that made their “dermatologist tested” label seem like the better one. In reality, just because it was tested in any way shape of form does not mean there was a positive finding from those tests. On the flip side, derms are not always paid for their recommendations, like they made it seem. Just another way they spread false information to make themselves look oh so amazing.
Dermatologist tested means that literally, a dermatologist has tested it, it says nothing about the results. Every skincare product is dermatologist tested, pretty sure they have to be if they report they improve the skin (?could be wrong but that's my understanding)
Every dermatologist recommends the same products, there's no way the companies pay all of them. Because of they do I want a share please because I recommend those products too!!
You're absolutely right that they want their fans to think that dermatologist tested is a good thing, but it means nothing - their older fans should know that because I'm pretty sure in a skincare video they said to look for dermatologist recommended

OK I can't find the video I was thinking of, or maybe I'm confusing with someone else from that era. Anyways, Brooklyn has been using cetaphil (derm recommended) until almost 2 years ago at least

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope they don’t try to claim that their skincare line cleared their skin. Bailey said she has been going to the dermatologist for years.

Also, I found this comment from Shaun. It’s sad how naive their followers are. They posted in their story that this line was being created while they were still going to Baylor, way before Brooklyn went to esthetician school.

Attachments

I hope they don’t try to claim that their skincare line cleared their skin. Bailey said she has been going to the dermatologist for years.

Also, I found this comment from Shaun. It’s sad how naive their followers are. They posted in their story that this line was being created while they were still going to Baylor, way before Brooklyn went to esthetician school.
Someone needs to save this video before they take it down.

Kamri uses the exact same products in one of her videos and has dermatologist prescribed cream as well.

I replied to their story saying wh are they lying and claiming Brooklyn was involved in the development process when this was being developee for a while now. Not sure if I will be blocked or not 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Someone needs to save this video before they take it down.

Kamri uses the exact same products in one of her videos and has dermatologist prescribed cream as well.

I replied to their story saying wh are they lying and claiming Brooklyn was involved in the development process when this was being developee for a while now. Not sure if I will be blocked or not 🤣🤣
If that video was posted a year ago, then ITK was already well in process by then.. Bailey shares that she goes to a dermatologist and uses products they recommend (not test 😵💫) yet then turns around and says that at her wedding she was using ITK to make her skin glowy?

• Haha
If that video was posted a year ago, then ITK was already well in process by then.. Bailey shares that she goes to a dermatologist and uses products they recommend (not test 😵💫) yet then turns around and says that at her wedding she was using ITK to make her skin glowy?
🤡🤡🤡 only their minions believe them

I just watched their behind-the-scenes short for ITK on Insta and it sucks because I want to like them. Like you watch the video and they edit it to really promote their accomplishments and it makes you feel lowkey proud, but then you remember all of the crappy things and then *poof* the feeling of pride is gone

Like if they ditched Dakota, announced that they don’t believe in the LDS church & their beliefs, and did like a tell-all about the past few years, they’d be 10000000000% more likable

I just watched their behind-the-scenes short for ITK on Insta and it sucks because I want to like them. Like you watch the video and they edit it to really promote their accomplishments and it makes you feel lowkey proud, but then you remember all of the crappy things and then *poof* the feeling of pride is gone

Like if they ditched Dakota, announced that they don’t believe in the LDS church & their beliefs, and did like a tell-all about the past few years, they’d be 10000000000% more likable
But they forgot to Mention that the whole itk process was done by Maesa from the funding to developing the products. They just gave their opinions on packaging and texture. To me, they did nothing

• Wow
I wish they would acknowledge the privilege they have which meant they were able to launch something like this.

Reactions: 12
in mindy’s new video, rylan said that BYU is her dream school 🙄😩
Rylan is just one of them now unfortunately. I don't know what behavioral (brainwashing) school they sent her to, but it obviously worked to their advantage. I really did think she would be the one to break the cycle.

Go spam their newest video that has their engagement photos
They still didn’t release a video explaining the skincare line, ingredients, and how to use each product??!! Ofc it’s back to wedding content. Why did I expect anything else 🙄 I hope their young followers don’t layer every product and have a negative reaction.
Yes Bailey EvErYoNe thought that. Keep living in your fantasy world. We are not stupid. The only clowns here are the Mcknights (minus Pais and Dax)
Who tf thought they were working with Koolaid! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who tf thought they were working with Koolaid! 🤣
Only Bailey thinks she is superior, that she is always right and no one else can have the right answer other than her.

Did anyone notice that Shaun hasn't been commenting on the post recently?

Or is it just the algorithm and my phone is not ahowing them?
So mysteriously, after I made that comment yesterday, Shaun is back? 🤔🤔 to add context, the comment is almost 24hours old

Attachments

Last edited:
They still didn’t release a video explaining the skincare line, ingredients, and how to use each product??!! Ofc it’s back to wedding content. Why did I expect anything else 🙄 I hope their young followers don’t layer every product and have a negative reaction.
According to their stories, they are only filming it today. You'd think this would be something they had filmed wayyyyy before.

On launch day, all they posted was a video montage of people using their products and link to Walmart to get people to buy buy buyyyyy. That's all they care about - PROFIT. But not educating people on how to use their products, until they asked them in the Q&A. I would never buy their products but I think I would be more attached to the products if they have shared with us their journey of creating this line over the past 2 years. I just didn't like the idea of surprise! we have just launched a new skincare line, now go and buy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.