Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) How can they be so dumb? people was asking in their tiktok and itk ig page comment section, about the meaning of the skincare name, how to use it, explaining each item, but they just posted the pictures of the product, the countdown, place to buy (walmart). no further explaination? even on the day they release the skincare. 2 years project? without a detail planning. how can u just release the skincare and ask ur 'fans' to buy it without a proper video explaining more about it?

2) Their dumb fans are defending them that brooklyn is 'EXPERT ESTHETICIAN' when people are asking about the quality of their skincare. how can someone become expert in short period of time? and ESTHETHICIAN ARE NOT DERMATOLOGIST! refer here:

Reactions: 8
I'm a pharmacist, granted never done any sort of medication or cosmetic development and my knowledge in the cosmetic space is very limited, but thought I'd take a squizz at the ingredients for some of them

- In the pimple patches they state that hydrocolloid is for treating bacteria. My understanding is hydrocolloid is literally just the protective and moisturising gel part of the patch, because it's the same thing we recommend for big nasty wounds so they don't dry out lol. Also not much other than antibiotics does anything to bacteria in the skin (ie as there would be in pimples)
- Nothing like a 6g dose of vita gummies of which 4g is sugar... And it's a high dose of vitamin E which is fat soluble, meaning it can build up in the body over time causing toxicity (300% RDI). Signs and symptoms of vitamin e toxicity are so general too it could take a while before it's identified
- "1 billion cells" of "probiotics" in the other gummy, great, but what is the strain of bacteria, because some aren't going to do anything for the skin and honestly evidence around probiotics is always iffy
- The spf face setting spray doesn't contain any sunscreen ingredient names I recognise, could be because I'm in Australia and you use different names in the US, but I can't imagine a face spray, at the directions they recommend it, will do anything to protect your skin in the sun
- And of course they've all got the sneaky "dermatologist tested" , which basically means it's crap. If a dermatologist has tested it, and doesnt recommend it, there's probably a reason

I'd be sticking with cetaphil/qv/cera ve

Reactions: 15
I'm a pharmacist, granted never done any sort of medication or cosmetic development and my knowledge in the cosmetic space is very limited, but thought I'd take a squizz at the ingredients for some of them

- In the pimple patches they state that hydrocolloid is for treating bacteria. My understanding is hydrocolloid is literally just the protective and moisturising gel part of the patch, because it's the same thing we recommend for big nasty wounds so they don't dry out lol. Also not much other than antibiotics does anything to bacteria in the skin (ie as there would be in pimples)
- Nothing like a 6g dose of vita gummies of which 4g is sugar... And it's a high dose of vitamin E which is fat soluble, meaning it can build up in the body over time causing toxicity (300% RDI). Signs and symptoms of vitamin e toxicity are so general too it could take a while before it's identified
- "1 billion cells" of "probiotics" in the other gummy, great, but what is the strain of bacteria, because some aren't going to do anything for the skin and honestly evidence around probiotics is always iffy
- The spf face setting spray doesn't contain any sunscreen ingredient names I recognise, could be because I'm in Australia and you use different names in the US, but I can't imagine a face spray, at the directions they recommend it, will do anything to protect your skin in the sun
- And of course they've all got the sneaky "dermatologist tested" , which basically means it's crap. If a dermatologist has tested it, and doesnt recommend it, there's probably a reason

I'd be sticking with cetaphil/qv/cera ve
Thank you for pointing these out. So much for "we use clean ingredients" 😏

Reactions: 5
1) How can they be so dumb? people was asking in their tiktok and itk ig page comment section, about the meaning of the skincare name, how to use it, explaining each item, but they just posted the pictures of the product, the countdown, place to buy (walmart). no further explaination? even on the day they release the skincare. 2 years project? without a detail planning. how can u just release the skincare and ask ur 'fans' to buy it without a proper video explaining more about it?
I took this screenshot of their ig last month. I bet they planned to launch in September but since it was leaked on Walmart and truth about the McKnights tiktok, they went ahead and launched it. That would explain why they didn’t release a video before the launch.

It seems like a bad business move to release a skincare line without explaining each product and the ingredients. Most of their followers are young (and naive since they believe every word they say), so I can imagine them using all the products at once and having a negative reaction. I don’t know everything about skincare but I do know you’re not supposed to mix certain ingredients. And there are some ingredients you should only use every other day. How are their young followers going to know this since they didn’t make a video explaining everything?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can people please educate these minions?😣
HONESTLY!! B&B keep reposting people ordering their new products and by the looks of it people are just buying a bunch of them at once. With no information on how they interact with each other or what the products actually should be used for, so many minions are going to end up with horribly broken out skin by blindly using their products!

Reactions: 7
What's their honour code?

I thought she just went amd learnt abt beuty and stuff like those at salons? Not chemistry stuff?
I found this

But their minions are blind and thinks that Brooklyn is a scientist

OMG. They did not go down that path

Also, who tf didn't know how to pronounce itk?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Brooklyn will renew her esthetician license once it expires (I think that’s every 2 years).

It’s funny that they claim through “hard work” they were able to accomplish their dreams, but let’s not forget the money and fame that helped them create this line. They wouldn’t have this line if they didn’t have 7 million followers and millions of dollars. I guess they could also thank Mindy for putting them in front of the camera when they were younger, without her I wouldn’t know who they are 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice that Shaun hasn't been commenting on the post recently?

Or is it just the algorithm and my phone is not ahowing them?

Reactions: 5
I found this

But their minions are blind and thinks that Brooklyn is a scientist

OMG. They did not go down that path

Also, who tf didn't know how to pronounce itk?
I'm just done reading their rules and im shocked that more than half their rules apply to my university... for example shorts are against dress code together with sleeveless shirts, ripped jeans arent allowed too, if you wear a skirt it should be knee length atleast (nothing levealing). Coloured hair is a no, if you choose to colour your hair it shouldn't be distracting... bt as you know students know how to go around some rules.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice that Shaun hasn't been commenting on the post recently?

Or is it just the algorithm and my phone is not ahowing them?
Sean is actually a loyal LDS member while some of his daughters are not. Also, it’d be extremely awkward for him to comment on the sexual pictures Brooklyn posts of her and Dakota. Speaking of which, it seems like Brooklyn and Dakota slept together pretty fast considering the pictures that came from the Costa Rica trip they took together early on in their relationship….

Reactions: 6
Sean is actually a loyal LDS member while some of his daughters are not. Also, it’d be extremely awkward for him to comment on the sexual pictures Brooklyn posts of her and Dakota. Speaking of which, it seems like Brooklyn and Dakota slept together pretty fast considering the pictures that came from the Costa Rica trip they took together early on in their relationship….
But I haven't seen anything under the RV trip posts nor itk 😵💫

Reactions: 1
I love that the article says that Bailey used two of her products the night before her wedding for that 'wedding glow'.
Shows that the products were already done before Brooklyn even finished her esthetician training.

And the article also says B&B might expand into the makeup world lmao
Oh really? Shows how much I know! I thought the wedding glow she had was from the makeup and highlighter she was wearing, and maybe a little bit of that glow was excitement to be marrying your true love. Seems their products are so good, they even show a glow through pounds of makeup. Who knew? Best run out and buy some and blindly gush to people how it gives a glow, even over makeup! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Brooklyn will renew her esthetician license once it expires (I think that’s every 2 years).

It’s funny that they claim through “hard work” they were able to accomplish their dreams, but let’s not forget the money and fame that helped them create this line. They wouldn’t have this line if they didn’t have 7 million followers and millions of dollars. I guess they could also thank Mindy for putting them in front of the camera when they were younger, without her I wouldn’t know who they are 😅
September next year as per this story

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.