Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t even trying to reach all the states (including the fly to ones). They’re spending two nights in california with only four/five days left. I doubt they’ll make the effort to go to the fly to states
It's just a holiday, two days in Cali because there's more activities to do, to my knowledge they literally just stood past the border line for Iowa or something and drove back through the state they came through to get to the next one.

Reactions: 4
It's just a holiday, two days in Cali because there's more activities to do, to my knowledge they literally just stood past the border line for Iowa or something and drove back through the state they came through to get to the next one.
Isn't Brooklyn getting married in California? (Or have I misunderstood somewhere?)
Does feel a little like this is just a build up to that as the 'big finish'.

Reactions: 2
Isn't Brooklyn getting married in California? (Or have I misunderstood somewhere?)
bailey said project 3 was ITK so i figured theyd announce that before brooklyns wedding because trees was project 4

cant get over the thought that they wanted to roadtrip all the states and the donations are just money for gas etc

• Angry
Reactions: 2
They aren’t even trying to reach all the states (including the fly to ones). They’re spending two nights in california with only four/five days left. I doubt they’ll make the effort to go to the fly to states
I've wondered whether they will actually get married on this trip, to be honest lol. I'm probably wrong though. Imagine the backlash they would cop for that, considering they are doing this for 'charity' aka 'we are on a free trip'

Reactions: 3
I swear, I've quickly watched a few of their videos, and if it was not for the intro, I wouldn't know they are doing this for period poverty awareness. The videos are mainly of them doing activities, drinking starbucks which probably costs morw than a pack of pads/tampons. They barely mention anything regarding PP after the intro.
Why do they also keep saying periods last 5 days? Do they even know their subject?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Brooklyn and Bailey here’s some informations so you can know more about periods since you videos are sometimes misinforming young girls

“For most women periods happens every 28 days or so, but it's common for periods to be more or less frequent than this, ranging from day 21 to day 40 of their menstrual cycle. Your period can last between 3 and 8 days, but it will usually last for about 5 days. The bleeding tends to be heaviest in the first 2 days.
You'll lose about 30 to 72ml (5 to 12 teaspoons) of blood during your period, although some women bleed more heavily than this.

Periods can also stop (you should see a doctor if your period stops)
some reasons include: sudden weight loss, pregnancy, stress or reaching menopause

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder how they feel about their views for this series. They’ve gained around 60k subscribers but their views are basically the same as before. Also, I wonder what kind of tattoo they’ll get (even though they haven’t hit their goal of $200k)

Since they basically copied Ryan’s series, I think he gained 2 million subscribers during his series and raised $1.4 million. I wonder how they feel since their series didn’t do as well as his.. Honestly, I stopped watching theirs. It didn’t feel like a challenge and like someone mentioned, you wouldn’t even know it was for period poverty except for the intro.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I wonder how they feel about their views for this series. They’ve gained around 60k subscribers but their views are basically the same as before. Also, I wonder what kind of tattoo they’ll get (even though they haven’t hit their goal of $200k)

Since they basically copied Ryan’s series, I think he gained 2 million subscribers during his series and raised $1.4 million. I wonder how they feel since their series didn’t do as well as his.. Honestly, I stopped watching theirs. It didn’t feel like a challenge and like someone mentioned, you wouldn’t even know it was for period poverty except for the intro.
Yeah, no challenge aspect, it was all pretentious and a family vacation. Lots of hidden bragging. “Look at us, look at what we get to do!!” I only watched part of one of the videos. Im sure majority of their subs are bored with it…

Reactions: 6

I think their views aren't going up coz they're basically clickbaiting using period porverty for views when nothing they do involves that in any way so most people might watch one episode then know the content doesn't match the title and decide it's not for them.
You know they could have done sth publicly in all cities and involve strangers and ask them to spread the word bt no they got to go to the beach (well idk anything else coz thats when i decided it wasn't for me😂) i think only their young fan base are enjoying the content while the older ones are tired of seeing them take any opportunity to go on a vacation... we know life isn't like that and that people, is why their views don't change

Reactions: 9
The only thing they’ve really done regarding periods in these videos is they left period supplies in a few public bathrooms. But that was it. There hasn’t been much thought gone into this trip on how to really help those in period poverty. They could have gone to womens shelters and helped there or dressed up as periods supplies to raise awareness in big cities. But it’s just been a last hurrah before Brooklyn gets married in my eyes.

Reactions: 11
The only thing they’ve really done regarding periods in these videos is they left period supplies in a few public bathrooms. But that was it. There hasn’t been much thought gone into this trip on how to really help those in period poverty. They could have gone to womens shelters and helped there or dressed up as periods supplies to raise awareness in big cities. But it’s just been a last hurrah before Brooklyn gets married in my eyes.
But like someone mentioned on reddit or here, you wouldn't expect people who use these bathrooms to not be able to afford pads/tampons if they can affors to eat in these restaurants

Reactions: 15
So Mindy has posted they have done 48/48 states...but their initial video titles where to visit 50...

Reactions: 7
But like someone mentioned on reddit or here, you wouldn't expect people who use these bathrooms to not be able to afford pads/tampons if they can affors to eat in these restaurants
Exactly, this reminds me of a video they made when they were younger giving strangers cash. They walked around a fancy neighborhood and gave people who were out walking their dogs money, as if they needed it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Literally! We could tell it was all for a vacation but going to Disney really sealed the deal. Definitely not doing it for charity or any reason other than the views and money
The funny thing is the views aren't going up😂😂 no one is buying their bs

Exactly, this reminds me of a video they made when they were younger giving strangers cash. They walked around a fancy neighborhood and gave people who were out walking their dogs money, as if they needed it.
If someone owns a dog i assume they can afford food coz those are freaking expensive where I'm from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.