Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is sooo cringe. I guess since Brooklyn's wedding is soon, she has to make the most of it because afterwards people will say she can't accept that it's Brooklyn who is the newly married one. Seriously, she needs to get over this
Its not like her life changed that much. She was practically living with asa even at their parents house for years lol

Reactions: 7
does kamri has her own threat?
I don’t think so but we mention her here, plus the rest of the family. Kamri seems to love pointing out how she wins everything lol. That girl is sooooo desperate to be seen as the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think so but we mention her here, plus the rest of the family. Kamri seems to love pointing out how she wins everything lol. That girl is sooooo desperate to be seen as the best.
She must have loved all the comments saying how naturally good she is at everything.
Humble the duck down.

Reactions: 8
Yes, she had Dr Pepper then as well but I think untill maybe 2-3 years ago she didn’t have soda… maybe I’m thinking of coffee instead of soda. Idk, regardless she was never this obsessed with Dr Pepper before
OMG I remember they didn't drink soda because they didn't like it - she and Parker on New Year's or something went a whole year with drinking soda and had a bottle of Martinellis to share to celebrate before they did it again and they didn't like the bubbles!
That unlocked a memory - I remember thinking "who could go a whole year without fizzy drink?!"

Reactions: 4
Yeah. The only McKnight's that keeps on bragging she's "smart" and "love studies".

Reactions: 6
So who are posting these stories on Rylan's account? I think someone said she is not allowed to have her phone on her trip

Reactions: 3
Apparently Bailey posted a tiktok about Noah Schnapp texting her and he’s only 17. According to the comments, she deleted the tiktok and is blocking people who are calling her out and saying she needs to apologize. She’s going by their family motto: never say sorry.

I could not imagine dating someone (or even being friends with someone) who NEVER apologizes when they’re wrong. It seems so narcissistic.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Apparently Bailey posted a tiktok about Noah Schnapp texting her and he’s only 17. According to the comments, she deleted the tiktok and is blocking people who are calling her out and saying she needs to apologize. She’s going by their family motto: never say sorry.

I could not imagine dating someone (or even being friends with someone) who NEVER apologizes when they’re wrong. It seems so narcissistic.
wait in baileys tiktok what exactly did she say?

Reactions: 2

Ummm... it could have been an innocent text and deleting a tiktok is not gonna make the fact that it existed dissappear bt I'm still gonna say a text doesn't mean anything weird or sexual as people have apparently thought

wait in baileys tiktok what exactly did she say?
Yeah the whole texting thing is fake. It’s one of those filters where you can pretend someone texts you.. She was pretending to say something when Noah texted her saying “tonight at 9pm” Then she smiles and goes, “Noah!! Don’t tell Doja”

He didn’t actually text her. It’s the fact that she pretended that an underage guy texted her saying “tonight at 9”

Reactions: 8
Yeah the whole texting thing is fake. It’s one of those filters where you can pretend someone texts you.. She was pretending to say something when Noah texted her saying “tonight at 9pm” Then she smiles and goes, “Noah!! Don’t tell Doja”

He didn’t actually text her. It’s the fact that she pretended that an underage guy texted her saying “tonight at 9”
Not only does Noah being underage makes it weird, it's the fact that she a a married woman who jokes about some guy asking to meet her at 9pm. Like WTF

Reactions: 15
Not only does Noah being underage makes it weird, it's the fact that she a a married woman who jokes about some guy asking to meet her at 9pm. Like WTF
Wait.... this was after she got married and what exactly is going on? Are they not frie ds or sth?

Wait.... this was after she got married and what exactly is going on? Are they not frie ds or sth?
This was like a few days ago after all the Noah and Doja controversy. She thought she could ride on that wave but people called her out. That's why she deleted the video

This was like a few days ago after all the Noah and Doja controversy. She thought she could ride on that wave but people called her out. That's why she deleted the video
Oh! I kinda heard abt that bt didn't bother to know who it is...

They aren’t even trying to reach all the states (including the fly to ones). They’re spending two nights in california with only four/five days left. I doubt they’ll make the effort to go to the fly to states

Reactions: 3
They aren’t even trying to reach all the states (including the fly to ones). They’re spending two nights in california with only four/five days left. I doubt they’ll make the effort to go to the fly to states
What a waste of money smh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.