Brogan Tate #98 Gut fully lined, Benji left behind, it's time to ride Comic Rewind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can't get over having a full travel day (probably having showered the night before not even that morning), to then go to an event, walk around and even say how much you are sweating and still don't choose to shower before bed that night.
Same this is worst part for me. I hate unhygienic-ness

Reactions: 12
From the comments on the videos she took both her straighteners and her fancy Dyson (which wouldn’t work anyway). Why?! She clearly never used them
I was asking myself this too because she can’t even say that she couldn’t dry her hair because the Dyson didn’t work as there are hairdryers in the room.

But I still can’t believe she even brought the Dyson when it’s heavily documented and pretty well known that UK model Dysons don’t work in the USA and vice versa. I’d ask if she did any research on it but I know the answer is no

Reactions: 22
Slightly OT but Gem off of Tangled Up In Fun bought a cheap hairdryer in the US which she now takes on all US trips as hotel hairdryers are so unpredictable and UK hairdryers don't work the same in the US. I thought that was a great idea.

Reactions: 13
Still can't get over having a full travel day (probably having showered the night before not even that morning), to then go to an event, walk around and even say how much you are sweating and still don't choose to shower before bed that night.
She seemed to have her shower on the Monday morning and then skipped Tuesday entirely.

Reactions: 8

Nothing like lying on dog piss stained plastic grass in the heat

Reactions: 76
She looks pregnant in that full body shot. I know she won’t be, she isn’t interested in caring for anyone but herself

Reactions: 16
Garden furniture is in the sun another classic Brogan moment have a ICED LOLLY Brogs

Reactions: 29
Garden furniture is in the sun another classic Brogan moment have a ICED LOLLY Brogs
Its not like they have been in the house for years and haven't figured out where the sun hits in their garden to organise it better. They ripped out and redid the whole back garden and couldn't get it right!

Also, her arm is looking really red and puffy in that photo. Girl needs to stay out the sun and drink some water!

Reactions: 20
I'm surprised the two of them aren't having a Eurovision date night.
(Nothing wrong with Eurovision, it's so shit that it's wonderful) but they seem the type to sit with pen and paper rating each act out of 5, getting proper annoyed at the results (if they manage to stay awake that long)

Also with Mooney and her love of travel you'd think she'd be all over it.

Reactions: 15
It pisses me off far more than it should whenever I see her on her tippy toes for every picture. I think I need counselling

Reactions: 29
I still can’t believe she even brought the Dyson when it’s heavily documented and pretty well known that UK model Dysons don’t work in the USA and vice versa. I’d ask if she did any research on it but I know the answer is no
Probably couldn't be arsed to take her own advice and "google it"

Reactions: 10
Think it's the reflection of the dress folds where the front bit is lower than the rest due to those tippy toes (which are not making any difference whatsoever). She looks like an older mum having drinks before bingo.

Reactions: 9
Chemistry between Benji and Brogan....nul points.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.