Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I am under 10 stone for the first time in about 15 years, another half a stone and I am 4 stone lighter in a year, started June 01 2021. No special diet just 10k steps and a decent diet, heading back to the gym soon as I found one that I am comfortable with and is ok with my hip issues.
Congrats, well done you! If only Brogan had half your determination.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can price up a bottle of rose Zinfandel for us but not the twice-daily bookable excursions from the ship?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Majestic a new word for her she must of googled fancy words for the vlog like Brogan would say majestic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is barely self employed.. She’s scraping by at best. What future does she have? She can’t just walk into a job when the ADs dry up because she can’t function and wouldn’t cope.
It’s the most unhealthy lifestyle for her too.
What are you talking about @candyland_
This is her and Benji next Youtube career

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So I timed it. We got a minute of footage in the helicopter without their heads in it. As it’s one of the few interesting things they’ve done—besides the glacier she chose not to film—I wish we’d gotten more than a minute in an hour video?! I didn’t count footage of the back of her seat which there was at least ten seconds of that 🙄. To be fair, this might be the first full minute she’s ever done without her head in it. And, she prides herself in her music choice and what a big deal it is but in what world would a sane person choose a love song when traveling over majestic Norwegian landscapes?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Benji "you look like an action man"

Who said romance was dead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.