Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First day food intake !!!! Salad for lunch with dessert then to the buffet for a second lunch.

bed by 10pm me strength!

Reactions: 15
I’m gonna get my teenager to post a link to Boob or Bust on her YT. I cannot tolerate those tits any more.

I’ve gone from full time work + study to freelancing + study because I’m a single mother with 3 kids, one of whom is disabled and is getting worse - therefore my earnings are bleeping kneecapped at a time when I really need them not to be.

She is an entitled, scrounging, fuckwit with the personality of a fungal toenail, living off Mummy’s handouts and her blokes wages - which I would hope are now SSP at best given the fuckery he’s been up to whilst apparently off sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It would appear it’s not just brogan that used the phrase ‘in the meanwhile’ 🤯
00273872-0E69-4CDA-A5EE-D34BD6F4F3ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally got to the end of the first cruise vlog and I can’t believe she’s getting slated so much tbh….she absolutely smashed that 10,000 calorie challenge 🥇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Screenshot_20220428-075651.png

Get out of the bath and play with your dog brogue, she needs attention, not you whipping your phone out for the gram.
Also who bathes with the door open, and who has time for a leisurely bath at 7 in the morning???

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I have a bath between 6 and 7am every morning but I get up early enough for it.

She must be off somewhere today if she’s in there this early though.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1227465

Get out of the bath and play with your dog brogue, she needs attention, not you whipping your phone out for the gram.
Also who bathes with the door open, and who has time for a leisurely bath at 7 in the morning???
Not sticking up for her, but my cat sometimes comes in the bathroom when I'm having a bath. If I stopped what I was doing everytime he wanted attention I'd get nothing done!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220428-095754_Instagram.jpg

The side in that bathroom 🙈 who the hell leaves glasses just dotted around in their bathroom

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
If she walked the dog (I mean give it a really good run out like spaniels need) though, the dog would probably leave her alone for a bit. She gets all sweaty walking the dog so surely it would make sense to walk her then have a bath. Poor dog is probably bored shitless.

Reactions: 24
Bonnie is probably in the bathroom with her cos she hasn't even been let out for a wee yet!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Watching the first Iona vlog - where have their necks gone?

post engagement and Benji is getting increasingly annoying. Broges has always been a bit entitled but Benjis whining and talking to the vlogs - get back to your real job Benji! Off work sick and swanning around Europe - alright then!

Brogan for the past 2 months….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s really been using her old posh accent recently hasn’t she, she dropped it for a while and it’s so noticeable this curt way of speaking is her natural way.

Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed these threads are a lot quieter when she does upload to YouTube. Had a look on her social blade, video views seem quite low for someone with sew many subscribers
B2EC016B-2D63-486D-A05E-36836C60DF31.png
353B2A10-97CE-48C2-9263-89F40F5F6078.png
8FBD59D0-D1A0-4867-97B6-BE3BACF24E6F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They seemed really miserable in the car waiting for their boarding time. I think it was seeing all the kids getting on because it was the Easter hols- our Hyacinth Bucket definitely wasn't happy with that

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They seemed really miserable in the car waiting for their boarding time. I think it was seeing all the kids getting on because it was the Easter hols- our Hyacinth Bucket definitely wasn't happy with that
I thought this. They both zone out when the other one is talking 😅

I’m trying to finish part 1 before she uploads again but it’s a struggle 😂 No matter where they go it’s the same old. Shopping for mugs, pins and Christmas decorations, eating and drinking until they pop and bed by 8-10pm. Day time naps ffs!

I think when you’re there for a paid trip you should be making the most of the nights and sea days, it’s no good eating in the same place everyday and chilling in your food or a hot tub. A real blogger would be showing you a variety of different days. She will say we don’t want to try the buffet or we don’t want to have a treatment, we want to chill but the whole purpose of being there is to promote those things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
are we being treated to a slog tonight ? I could do with laughing at some screen grabs after a stressful day in work

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe we’re not getting a new slog!!
I still haven’t finished the last one 😮 not all of us can watch as quickly as you can eat Brogan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.