Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly almost commend her for being so bold with her posts...no Instagram filters here folks! Zero fucks given about what she looks like.
... that just isn't a good photo... I know we're not all supermodels but she really need to look after herself!
Please wear SPF and drink some water at the very least!
It amazes me at what she posts. I'd love to have either her confidence or whatever it is that's going on. Especially as she reads here and knows what people say about her, how she looks etc and she STILL thinks she looks amazing.
I'm 26 weeks pregnant and, even before falling pregnant I was still carrying the extra weight from my daughter. This time around, I've got a lot of water retention on top, and have piled the weight on and I physically hate the way I look, so much so I cried myself to sleep the other night because I've barely taken any photos for my pregnancy book, unlike my daughter when I took them weekly, because I can't bare to look at photos of myself. It just amazes me that she gives zero shits, even when she's doing ads etc, she looks like shes rolled out of bed, not brushed her hair or anything and still thinks she's tit hot. Genuinely baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she really does love Bonnie tbf it’s just she isn’t prepared to make the commitment to being a dog owner that is necessary. She clearly does love having a dog but you make sacrifices in order to do that don’t you, it’s just how it works.

Reactions: 12
That colour does nothing for her, too pale, actually the dress looks matronly on her.

Reactions: 10
Borg when she sends out her wedding invites

1651067424240.png

1651067785177.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
“It’s so impressive they can turn all this round in a short time frame” yes that’s what hard workers do. Didn’t mention their hourly rate did you….
Yeah great considering they fired their staff and replaced them. What a great company to be in bed with!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would never wrap my hair in any towel. It’s just unnecessary and causes damage to your hairline imo.

Reactions: 10
610D11FF-2E4B-48D0-8B23-2728E10AA12C.png

Forever grateful to be self employed, because that means you basically have the time and money to just duck off shopping for hours on end whenever you fancy. I must not have got that memo.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Forever grateful that she's self-employed is such a *humble* brag 🙄 well done.. you can slob by the pool at DL off peak.. you must be a better person then!

Shame you have the world at your feet Brogz and still look 20 years older.. at least.. and ballooning by the day .

(I'm moody about work today 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brogan stick your “self employed” post where the sun doesn’t shine. YouTube won’t be around forever

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is barely self employed.. She’s scraping by at best. What future does she have? She can’t just walk into a job when the ADs dry up because she can’t function and wouldn’t cope.
It’s the most unhealthy lifestyle for her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.