Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be the first of many comments I’m sure that I have been watching the latest vlog on the cruise and I’m about halfway. And the fact that she says cruising is the best is for them because they don’t have to go anywhere everything is right there and it’s not like a holiday sitting on a resort we just see your sun lounger and the beach. First of all not everyone is lazy as them and just sits on the Sunlounger lots of people going explore the countries visit.Secondly these people are so lazy anyway they don’t do anything unless they’re literally taken to and from. And just say we will all the food outlets. The constant wows are so annoying

Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220426-081521.png

The hell is this view?? At least she isn't using the neighbour's garden this time.
(Amazed she's up that early, hopefully it's to
walk bonnie, but i doubt it)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t you be slightly offended if you’d been a “vlogger” for 10 years, it’s your full-time job, and you’re getting comments on your recent videos like “wow, this looks really professional. Well done”.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She always says she puts a lot of time and effort into her vlogs so please can we give it a like etc
... well yeah Brogan it's your job and you are getting paid!?
It really winds me up that she thinks she's doing us a huge selfless favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
‘If I’m quiet’ does she think people just sit refreshing her instagram page waiting for her to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watching some of Louise’s live and she’s taking about old you tube trends and she says how wasteful hail videos were and asks if people still do them, clearly never watched a Brogan video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does she not feel conceited calling herself press!? As a blogger I would never be like OH I’M PRESS! No no I am a passenger like everyone else
I once had a booking under blogger (I didn't chose this!) and I whispered it when I arrived i felt so shameful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
PXL_20220425_090322880.MP.jpg

Away on holiday and I saw this. Imagine a group of them. Scoffing and barely moving like a bunch of walruses

Thanks all for putting yourselves through the cruise vid for our amusement. Although to be fair I could have done without seeing Brogs cream her pants over a plate full of desserts 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She banged on about it being a suite so much when her room was exactly the same size as my normal not even balcony cabin on the same ship

Reactions: 11
She thinks she's put in alot of love and effort into the vlogs and reels and tit without even realizing that her idea of "alot" is everyone else's "half arsed". She gave it the same amount of love and effort that she gives her relationships with Benji and Bonnie. ie. not very much

She's probably up at half six to go away on her next jolly hollybobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is she proud of getting up at 6:30..!? We all know she goes back to bed and wastes the day away.
Millions of people are already at work at that point or about to finish a night shift.

Reactions: 19
Let’s face it, she got up at 6:30am to eat (I was going to say leftovers but we all know there’s never anything left over) something before Benji got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn't she post on her insta that Benj bought/treats her to pins
Yet in the gift shop he says "if you buy those two you will be back to get more before the end of the trip"

LIAR

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.