Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this was her dessert for AFTERNOON TEA. AFTERNOON TEA ?!?!?!?!
fat.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Came away from that vlog thinking Marco Pierre White has really gone down in the world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For those who cba to watch the vlog…. This is ONE DAYS worth of food. Two slices of toast, eggs Benedict, sausage, two pastries, fruit salad, chicken salad, pecan cake and fruit salad, Sandwiches, quiche, wrap, roast potatoes (Benji had a curry), sticky toffee pudding, 2 pieces of roulade, Victoria sponge, a clotted cream scone and jam, some salmon blinis, a cocktail, Indian Flatbread, noodles, red curry, (Benji had beef masala and onion bhaji), Rice, Dahl, some sort of soup, naan bread, salted caramel and white chocolate martini, Bread and butter pudding (Benji had a trifle). ONE DAY. It’s like a real life recreation of the hungry caterpillar!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
For those who cba to watch the vlog…. This is ONE DAYS worth of food. Two slices of toast, eggs Benedict, sausage, two pastries, fruit salad, chicken salad, pecan cake and fruit salad, Sandwiches, quiche, wrap, roast potatoes (Benji had a curry), sticky toffee pudding, 2 pieces of roulade, Victoria sponge, a clotted cream scone and jam, some salmon blinis, a cocktail, Indian Flatbread, noodles, red curry, (Benji had beef masala and onion bhaji), Rice, Dahl, some sort of soup, naan bread, salted caramel and white chocolate martini, Bread and butter pudding (Benji had a trifle). ONE DAY. It’s like a real life recreation of the hungry caterpillar!!!
My stomach actually hurts looking at this
I went to Edinburgh with my friend this weekend and we had Chinese Friday night, had a cake and hot chocolate from a cafe Saturday and a hard Rock cafe yesterday for lunch and because I got back to the North East so late my partner abd I had a McDonald's for tea and honestly I feel ill just from that weekend of indulging

Reactions: 18
@57.14 The look she does because she couldn’t take a drink in the theatre 🤣. Maybe @Venom could please do a gif of it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dread to think how many calories that lot is!!!

Reactions: 7
duck me, I can’t decide who’s in worse state, bogtrotter or Boris after the lockdown parties

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DC978C4B-3CDD-437D-9F72-241225747C1B.jpeg

“Hope that helps” Aka this is all I can be bothered to type. Google it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I watched a few minutes and she pissed me off so much (and him) I dont wish bad on anyone but I would have loved her to have got a positive Covid test 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Regardless of whether or not p&o cruises have given her the price list or not, if her followers are asking for prices, she should email p&o cruises to confirm the price list for everything she’s done and put it into the videos. If it means the videos aren’t up according to her schedule, no biggie, the only deadline that’s been set I can only presume is her own unless p&o have given super strict deadlines.

I work in B2B marketing so it’s a little different however the premise is the same. If you keep on getting asked the same question, you have to address it otherwise it will come across like you’re ignoring your audience, bragging and being self indulgent.

What with the cost of living going up, people are expecting more transparency. This is one of the reasons why I believe influencer culture is dying. People are sick of others showing off their wares. Even if influencers work just as hard as regular people for argument’s sake, showing off what you’ve got for the same amount of work a regular person does isn’t a good look. It just makes people feel awful about themselves and like they’re falling behind. This is where, to me, there’s a difference between being a content creator and influencers. Influencers are basically show offs whereas content creators actually take time with their content,have actual opinions about stuff and in general have meatier topics to talk about.

Its basic marketing that if something does well on a channel, you try and do it again. I think of marketing as trial and error. Social media is a part of marketing. If a video does well, you keep on doing that type of video. If your audience is leaving you constructive feedback, you should take that on and embed it into your content. It will help with building an audience, ensuring you have a connection with your audience, and you will get more subscribers. Your audience isn’t stupid. People know how it works.
To add to this, as someone who has a degree in journalism, I find it shocking and insulting that someone with such a lack of marketing, writing, and vlogging knowledge refers to herself as "press" or being on a "media trip". witch you're not Christiane Amanpour! You're a spoilt nobody who was gifted a cruise to Norway by a company that obviously knows no better who they should be inviting.

WHAT ABOUT BONNIE????
That's why LiarBenji is staying off sick. He's got to look after the dog. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That's why LiarBenji is staying off sick. He's got to look after the dog. lol
A witch that’s not well groomed…. Tough work

i really wonder what brogan’s mum thinks, she’s the bitchiest person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came away from that vlog thinking Marco Pierre White has really gone down in the world 😂
Does he do the meal planning for P&O? I honestly don't follow them for cruises so I have no idea who their celebrity chef du jour is. Gary Barlow apparently came up with the vision for the club. The way she keeps mentioning it in the vlog and on IG I thought the fat duck was going to be up on stage spinning some tunes and crooning away for her as she walked in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.