Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t have anyone excited to go to her hen party, I think they will all be filled with dread and be expected to spends £100s.

Binky moaned about the price of them in the podcast, Megan will be too polite to say anything, Gary C will anxiety and won’t be able to afford it and Charlotte & Shannaon seem like they give her the bare minimum friendship.

One of my friends wanted a night out in London for hers but they’ve had to change it to a local night out as people just couldn’t justify pulling the money out to do it. Sad but it’s the reality of peoples finances at the moment.
Bold of you to assume a hen party would even happen... in ANY variation 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Putting my money on “Benji and I have never been a traditional couple, we planned out engagement together so we’ve decided instead of a hen and stag we’re going to do a staycation at a 8 bed air b&b in Cornwall and play travel scrabble and eat 15 pub lunches over 3 days in honour of our 15 🌟 International 🌟 holidays together.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
This pose gives me such rage. She looks absolutely ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
7A50EA57-486A-497F-8897-0643C1A09C15.jpeg

Even her reflection is an odd shape. Can’t tiptoe away that back!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
7:20 Brogie burps mid sentence, while questioning her own information. Either that or she threw up in her mouth from all the walking.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I seriously wonder what Ben's mates think of her. And if they've yet pulled him aside and told him to grow a spine and sort himself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tiramizooo is back!!! I’m loving this vlog so far…classic Bogie 😂🙌🙌
Just came here to say the exact same thing 🤣🤣
Went out for a family meal at the weekend and someone ordered a Tiramisu and I had a little chuckle to myself !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don’t get if you were being paid to promote a pretty luxurious cruise that you wouldn’t make an effort with your appearance? Here’s Broges at bingo
0F2196CD-78AC-4C35-B039-21A59BC6DD2C.jpeg
5A442A26-E77C-45D1-BB5B-5A0796BE3897.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Brogs pecan is pronounced pee-can or puh-khan depending on location not “peek-in”

I want to know how she made it through school years when she can’t seem to say anything correctly at this point.

Also she’s apparently going on another trip very soon which is why she started editing the blogs on Day 2. Ben’s not getting much rest is he? I think they’ve spent a handful of days in their own bed since he was released from hospital

Reactions: 23
My absolute pet hate when people have only sailed one line and they are like ITS THE BEST! How would you know its the best when you haven’t experienced anything else!? 🙄 Get in the bin

• Heart
Reactions: 31
7:20 Brogie burps mid sentence, while questioning her own information. Either that or she threw up in her mouth from all the walking.
Dunno if this is too much but I read this out to Dad (whilst hysterically laughing at the thought) his reply -

"Bet you she swallowed it, not a chance she'd lose a molecule of food she could possibly eat!" - Jesus christ 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.