Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling P&O may have asked her not to share specifics because she is being so vague (unless she is really is that dense!!)…..prices change frequently and it would be pretty obvious she hasn’t exactly had the ‘normal’ cruise experience with LOTS of added extras
That would be a completely mad tactic from their PR department if so ! I’ve not heard of any other travel companies doing that ! I think this is on her and she genuinely didn’t realise people would want to know how much things cost because she is that clueless

I recall she ignored comments about how much things cost when she was in Dubai too … you can’t be a travel vlogger and omit info like this! Shoddy

Reactions: 27
She could easily have in the vlog, this is what it cost when we went but prices vary, otherwise how do people know what to budget?!

Reactions: 12
That would be a completely mad tactic from their PR department if so ! I’ve not heard of any other travel companies doing that ! I think this is on her and she genuinely didn’t realise people would want to know how much things cost because she is that clueless

I recall she ignored comments about how much things cost when she was in Dubai too … you can’t be a travel vlogger and omit info like this! Shoddy
I just feel there’s a reason she isn’t sharing-maybe she is that dense and after being gifted everything doesn’t know! But is she did the same for Dubai, maybe she thinks it would turn viewers away from her-the Primark and B&M shopper who goes on 5k+ holidays!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand her at all. She’s desperately trying to re-invent herself as a travel vlogger but she can’t possibly do that if the company has paid for everything. No one’s going to book a P&O cruise to Norway because Brogan liked a burger and a couple of striped tops in the onboard shop.

This vlog will be a small ad for P&O and a GIANT ad for Brogan and Benjis free holiday fund.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Have P and O given her a brief and it doesn’t include pricing, or is she just a lazy so and so who doesn’t want to do her research?

i liked the look of the excursions they did so have been on P and Os website. What’s putting my partner off booking it is that we don’t know how much extra we need to save for the excursions until we’ve booked the cabin.

Reactions: 14
"Met her once on a P&O cruise, NOT a P&O ferry!" t shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The 'I was her chiropractor and she thought I fancied her' one.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
8A85B02C-F868-49CB-9BE2-9D44FD1A9829.png

Brogan Tate #96 Brogan, no matter how much you tiptoe and angle that front, we can still see your gunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The “This one’s for my mum but sadly she’s not feeling very well so she’s at home looking after Bonnie and Benjis going to be the mother of the bride instead” one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She won’t have anyone excited to go to her hen party, I think they will all be filled with dread and be expected to spends £100s.

Binky moaned about the price of them in the podcast, Megan will be too polite to say anything, Gary C will anxiety and won’t be able to afford it and Charlotte & Shannaon seem like they give her the bare minimum friendship.

One of my friends wanted a night out in London for hers but they’ve had to change it to a local night out as people just couldn’t justify pulling the money out to do it. Sad but it’s the reality of peoples finances at the moment.

Reactions: 18
Have P and O given her a brief and it doesn’t include pricing, or is she just a lazy so and so who doesn’t want to do her research?

i liked the look of the excursions they did so have been on P and Os website. What’s putting my partner off booking it is that we don’t know how much extra we need to save for the excursions until we’ve booked the cabin.
I think it’s madness that the price list for excursions isn’t included before you book. Maybe it’s the standard on cruising (I haven’t been on one before), but feels like a way to trap you into a booking before you actually know what you can/cannot do.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.