Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6A5B39BC-6ADB-4967-9511-760AF64508F9.jpeg

28. sometimes I think we’re excessive with posting pics and pointing out her flaws. Then, I see this and I am reminded why. Why would you post this? Take a pic of the dog or the park.

• Wow
Reactions: 66
View attachment 1217913
28. sometimes I think we’re excessive with posting pics and pointing out her flaws. Then, I see this and I am reminded why. Why would you post this? Take a pic of the dog or the park.
28!!!!!! 20 bleeping 8!!!!

I agree, it’s not us being overly critical, everyone ages, but to look like that at 28 is a reflection of poor, poor physical health and a lack of protecting skin from the sun

Reactions: 38
That’s some amount of sun damage for someone who grew up with awareness of how important protecting skin is in the sun.

Reactions: 18
She will never be someone who gets ID for anything…. She looks awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1217913
It’s a little funny she looks like that when last year she was responding to anyone warning her about sun damage like “😂 lol get a life troll”. This is what happens when you think you know better and take any advice as criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She will never be someone who gets ID for anything…. She looks awful
She would for an 18/30’s cruise...

’Sorry ma’am, the Saga granny weekend ship is at the next berth, please move along’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg she looks SO bad now!!!

I know looks aren’t everything but her decline is purely down to her lifestyle rather than naturally.

No one under 40 should have those kind of wrinkles unless you’re absolutely living the worst lifestyle ever.

She honestly always pushes me to look after myself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On her stories she said can’t have a washing line because she has fake grass - erm what now? I don’t think she understands how washing lines work, they aren’t grass powered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Did anybody notice that Easter has been and gone and queen B didn't mention it, granted she's been away but I refuse to believe she hasn't got a whole stash of them in her "office"... editing snack and all that.

Bet you she eats the entire egg AND the bags/bars of chocolate that come with it all in one.

Reactions: 12
94C20580-E39D-4D54-A2F2-43842F6A112A.jpeg
One gust of wind and that fucker will be on the floor in a second 😂 ridiculous she doesn’t even have a rotary line 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.