Brogan Tate #95 Stuffing her face on another trip, careful Broges - you're going to sink the ship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg we should play Brogie bingo.

"Uaaaauuuuuuu"
"Juryation"
Benign does his hand thing.
Reference to Frozen
Every time they have a burger
Tip toe twatting

Feel free to add anything in... 😂
How many new friends they’ve met (no Brogs just people who talked to you for more than 2 minutes)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet they could get some lovely fish dishes on board, and wouldn't be so bad for their health! So much meat with every meal 🐷
it’s always fatty red meat too!! Some lean chicken breast wouldn’t go amiss!

Reactions: 20
I doubt she was up dancing to the floor fillers let’s face it 😂
7648FFCD-8360-4E18-815D-CA9302B2E263.png
160FCAFE-E7BD-408A-9DAB-1AB6380AD115.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

"Uaaaauuuuuuu"
"Juryation"
Reference to Frozen
Tip toe twatting

•clip of her leaning over the balcony and inhaling

•showing something completely out of focus

•the majority of the vis her looking around the onboard shops and touching EVERYTHING

•Benji with earphones in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Wow!
And the “extra special” thank you to benji 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Looks 48 rather than 28. Also it’s ‘addition’ not ‘edition’ Broges! Try again
ED2D1AF3-6446-4B12-8847-95FC2FC6AA00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She’s got nothing to be smug about. This lifestyle is doing horrific things to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Wow!
And the “extra special” thank you to benji 🙄
I know we say it all the time but I cannot believe she's 28. Her skin damage is appalling, she'll look like a leather handbag in a few years. I don't understand how she can't see the damage she's doing to herself with this lifestyle. She genuinely looks the same age as MeJulie. It's shocking.

Reactions: 23
I was ordering new flooring during the week and the women said ‘I’m sorry to ask but are you over 18.. You look very young to be shopping for flooring’. She nearly passed out when I told her I was 32.

It’s amazing what having a good routine, moving your arse and not eating and drinking yourself to death can do so you keep those free holidays Brogan.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

"Uaaaauuuuuuu"
"Juryation"
Reference to Frozen
Tip toe twatting

I laughed and laughed and laughed at this!!! Can I throw this in the ring for the next thread title -

Brogan Tate #96 Tip toe twatting on and off the ship, Benign's bad heart was just a blip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Thank you to P&O cruises for the opportunity”

is she thinking she’s on the apprentice? Who speaks like that in real life??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
019C6894-7C15-48C5-B244-A1277C948A3D.png

Quick update guyyyzzz… on our final night we ate at Keel and Cow. Quite an appropriate name really seeing as I’m a cow and Benji looks like he’s about to keel over. Anywayzz, in the meanwhile, I had been scrolling tattle that afternoon and the horrible jealous tattlers were calling me a greedy bastard and as a result I sadly couldn’t enjoy my 17th course of the day. I’ll elaborate more in the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Yeah you can keep your however many international holidays if you’re going to age this rapidly
3D424276-08B0-47EA-AE52-9DCDAF107F32.jpeg

3A338874-B286-4332-B3D1-73AB331A43D7.jpeg

876439BB-56C0-44BD-BF71-D94066459A6C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.