Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very hard not to comment on Brogan and her eating habits as that is all we seem to see these days.

Reactions: 38
It’s very hard not to comment on Brogan and her eating habits as that is all we seem to see these days.
totally and I don’t think there’s any of us here who think she looks good or feels good at all - we’re all in agreement she looks totally unhealthy in all aspects. Not just her size.

Reactions: 21
While that’s maybe true I assume the majority of people from the U.K. would pronounce it as eye-ona, like the Scottish island it’s named after.
Maybe true 😂😂😂 first language welsh speaker here, it is true! A factual pronunciation is not something you can have an opinion on I’m afraid. That’s like saying Cotswolds is “maybe” pronounced Cotsworlds

Jiw jiw

Reactions: 5
The only time in years that I found her content watchable was her brief stint at slimming world where she lost a stone but only because the doctor wouldn’t prescribe her the pill. Put it all straight back on again when her free slimming world sessions ended though which sums up Brog to a tee. I really wish she would do a video saying I realise how unhealthy I am and I’m going to do my best to change it and vlog the process as I find things like that really watchable. I can’t get behind someone festering under a blanket and non stop eating crap and I don’t know how she gets any new watchers putting that rubbish out there

Reactions: 26
Oh yes sorry I forgot Welsh people don't count
For the love of God 🙈 of all the nonsense people argue about in this thread this has to be up there with the most ridiculous.

Of course Welsh people count, you're just acting butt hurt because it was explained to you several times that the ship was named after a Scottish Island and is pronounced differently to how Welsh people pronounce it.

The whole world is full of people who pronounce words differently which is fabulous, there's no need to be so defensive.

Some people are too sensitive for this thread . . . But also, because it's written things can be misinterpreted - I'm expected fire and brimstone as a reply 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Maybe true 😂😂😂 first language welsh speaker here, it is true! A factual pronunciation is not something you can have an opinion on I’m afraid. That’s like saying Cotswolds is “maybe” pronounced Cotsworlds

Jiw jiw
Pardon?

I said maybe true because I am neither welsh nor speak Welsh lol, I don’t have a first hand point of view on it. I’m not saying it isn’t true. It may well be a fact but its also a fact that it’s named after an island that is pronounced Eye-ona to the locals and actually the majority. Your language or dialect being a certain way doesn’t change how a word is meant to be pronounced in it’s native language, Wales might be closer to Scotland than it is to say… Denmark, but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s native pronunciation is ultimately the correct one.

Reactions: 8
The only time in years that I found her content watchable was her brief stint at slimming world where she lost a stone but only because the doctor wouldn’t prescribe her the pill. Put it all straight back on again when her free slimming world sessions ended though which sums up Brog to a tee. I really wish she would do a video saying I realise how unhealthy I am and I’m going to do my best to change it and vlog the process as I find things like that really watchable. I can’t get behind someone festering under a blanket and non stop eating crap and I don’t know how she gets any new watchers putting that rubbish out there
She’s defensive about her weight and working out, she talked about it in the podcast. She’s either happy the way she is or in denial. Personally I think she’s burying her head in the sand about it. She can’t be happy hiding in corners of restaurants and never having anything to wear but then at other times she shows how much she still thinks highly of herself so who knows.
Doesn't she remember slagging off Disneyland Paris after her skiing trip with Julie and Jon and she said she wouldn't go back!!! It wasn't good enough for poor Brogan.
Ooh. I can’t remember this 😂

Reactions: 12
Guys on this thread we have one rule : we talk about whales , not Wales

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Doesn't she remember slagging off Disneyland Paris after her skiing trip with Julie and Jon and she said she wouldn't go back!!! It wasn't good enough for poor Brogan.
Exactly. It was beneath her because she wanted to make out Florida was the only one worth going to - some Disney fan. I also suspect the grid post is a desperate attempt to get some PR attention and something for their June trip.

Reactions: 12
She’s defensive about her weight and working out, she talked about it in the podcast. She’s either happy the way she is or in denial. Personally I think she’s burying her head in the sand about it. She can’t be happy hiding in corners of restaurants and never having anything to wear but then at other times she shows how much she still thinks highly of herself so who knows.

Ooh. I can’t remember this 😂
I think it was the time when her and Ben cut the skiing holiday short or something and they went home early only to say we took a short cut home to France instead im sure they vlogs are still up

Reactions: 6
I’m watching her slimming world vlog again 😂
this was 4 years ago and she says she gained nearly 2 stone in a year since getting with Banjo...
D8DAE017-9662-4D6B-928E-6F057853DB69.jpeg

she was very unhappy with her weight here, claiming she had been trying to lose weight for 4 months by eating well, working out, she had a personal trainer then too but she hadn’t lost anything. She’s gained at least another 3 stone since then so there’s absolutely no way she is happy with her weight now. She was blaming her lack of weight loss on her stomach problems and had been to see a doctor. So in four years she has learnt absolutely nothing and is still pissing her money away on personal training and only getting bigger.

This is her the day after going to slimming world having a car meltdown because the doctor put her on a “probiotic diet” where she has to drink 2 actimels a day for a week lmaoooooo what a trip down memory lane
023D9CAB-9B4C-4171-AE29-4EE1D0A7397C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I can’t even bring myself to watch her review on suitcases: everything that’s going on in the world and she’s living in brogan land

Reactions: 26
Hang on, I've just looked that up.
Am I right that she's literally suggesting people spend almost £600 on SUITCASES???

Brogan, we are in a cost of living crisis, it's been the worst in recent memory and you're bragging about a suitcase... duck RIGHT OFF!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That jumpsuit when she is pushing the suitcases around downstairs , is much too tight. If you know you know 🙄

Reactions: 18
Some people look amazing with extra weight on them. Brogans gets significantly less attractive, and she becomes essentially a blob on legs. She loses her neck. All her face definition goes, even her eyelids drop.

So the very obvious health implications aside, she is selling herself as a brand, and she’s currently not a great brand because she is now unattractive and looks like she belongs on an episode of Benidorm. So it is a bit jarring when she tries to sell herself as a lux travel vlogger 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m watching her slimming world vlog again 😂
this was 4 years ago and she says she gained nearly 2 stone in a year since getting with Banjo...
View attachment 1189376
she was very unhappy with her weight here, claiming she had been trying to lose weight for 4 months by eating well, working out, she had a personal trainer then too but she hadn’t lost anything. She’s gained at least another 3 stone since then so there’s absolutely no way she is happy with her weight now. She was blaming her lack of weight loss on her stomach problems and had been to see a doctor. So in four years she has learnt absolutely nothing and is still pissing her money away on personal training and only getting bigger.

This is her the day after going to slimming world having a car meltdown because the doctor put her on a “probiotic diet” where she has to drink 2 actimels a day for a week lmaoooooo what a trip down memory lane View attachment 1189377
What number is this? I fancy an old school bogie car cry!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.