Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondered……. has anyone noticed how she now pronounces “so” saffron barker style like “soul”!
OMG I am SOW glad I am not the only one who has noticed this!!!!! Brogan never used to say it like this, and now does? Someone’s been watching saffron’s youtube
She used to do the same with Elle Darby! She used to copy off stuff she did/said/how she spoke about Connor she started doing with Benji. You can tell where she’s getting it from cause it’s just not her! Sheep

Reactions: 8
Agreed - she needs to eat less.
She isn't losing any weight.
Yes, she eats a lot of very calorific food. Way too much.
She's a bit of a one for the pub lunch, too.
She needs to cut right down and cut out the fatty foods and drinks.
It’s 80% food, 20% training, so she might aswell give up the training part if she doesn’t stick to a calorie deficit - you’re right! She goes the gym then next minute she’s at Starbucks after ordering a triple cream syrup Frappuccino… whats the point

Reactions: 14
were you invited on the Iona? I remember you saying from previous threads you’re also a blogger/vlogger and have been gifted free trips before so wondered if there was any chance of bumping into Brogs? 😂
I was invited last August on her third sailing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nearly every blogger/vlogger associated with the industry sailed on her within the first month of her setting sail ⚓

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1185793

Well the eyebrows are looking pretty good (compared to the normal blocky things she wears), no comment on the rest though 🤐🤐
Cheezus Crust, that is fecking terrifying. She’d be better off using the money she continually spaffs on Disney and Primark shite to sort those gnashers - especially with her wedding coming up. A gob full of gnarly yellow teeth in a wedding dress 🤢

This third free cruise is irrationally pissing me off! As someone who likes cruising (as a full paying passenger) the fact that P&O keep throwing free trips at her (and P&Os cruise PRs continually gush in all her post comments) really spoils it for me. I’m all for them giving these opportunities to decent vloggers/bloggers in return for incredible quality content, but her content is neither. This blob will just film her and ginger bollocks stuffing their faces and saying it’s ‘sew amazing’ and she’s ‘sew grateful’. She’s done the opposite of influence me, she’s actually ruined something that I love 😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Brogan Tate #94 Will she give us sea content to explore or will it be netflix & chill once more!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her travel vlogs are so unprofessional! Her videos are just like a 14 year trying to vlog their family holiday. Shakey camera, always got her face in shot, her descriptions of things 'sewww lovely' - wow, again just like a 14 year old.
She rarely shows anything of interest and what is available to do, prices etc. It's basically just videos of her gloating she's away. Isn't the point in her working with these travel brands, to influence her viewers to wany to go too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm guessing from her last P.O Cruise that they didn't take on board their customers comments from the last cruise she did with them well they lost a customer in me.

Reactions: 11
Just seen someone on Facebook refer to this week as her 'wedding week'(never knew this was a thing?!). Bet bogey will do this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen someone on Facebook refer to this week as her 'wedding week'(never knew this was a thing?!). Bet bogey will do this!
Ah I've heard of this tbf. A lot of the brides I work with say this. It's an exciting time tbf because the week of the wedding is when everything gets paid off and finalised and you have your beauty appointments so i understand that I'm afraid 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I was invited last August on her third sailing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nearly every blogger/vlogger associated with the industry sailed on her within the first month of her setting sail ⚓
hahaha Broggle is bottom of the list as always then - probably kidding herself that she was busy doing something else last August and that’s why she didn’t get an invite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I've heard of this tbf. A lot of the brides I work with say this. It's an exciting time tbf because the week of the wedding is when everything gets paid off and finalised and you have your beauty appointments so i understand that I'm afraid 😅
Fair enough but the week of my wedding was just normal for me. Yes I had my treatments done etc but I wouldn't be that sad!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I totally get this - a wedding is (hopefully) a once in a lifetime thing! I’m bridesmaid for a friend this year and the week leading up I’ve cleared my schedule in case she needs me as it’s definitely a thing, the week leading up being a ‘wedding week’.

It’s not like a birthday which happens every year. Although to be fair I know loads of people who do a birthday week type thing. So it’s not like that is a Brogan thing Either really.

Reactions: 9
hahaha Broggle is bottom of the list as always then - probably kidding herself that she was busy doing something else last August and that’s why she didn’t get an invite 😂
Nearly everyone invited last August was solely a cruise blogger or a luxury blogger. We all would cruise regardless and we all pay our own fare regularly. Broggle doesn’t actually like to cruise she just likes a free holiday. If she liked to cruise she would pay to cruise instead of raving about Dubai and Disney 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Brogan Tate #94 - Iona lot of junk
*chef’s kiss* perfection

also today is my due date !!! So if I disappear randomly , you’ll know where I’ve gone !

I’m glad I’ll have her booze cruise vlogs for night feeds though 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 41
*chef’s kiss* perfection

also today is my due date !!! So if I disappear randomly , you’ll know where I’ve gone !

I’m glad I’ll have her booze cruise vlogs for night feeds though 😝
Good luck! Hope you don't go too far over and have a safe, healthy and happy delivery!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.