Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA this confused me so much as I had no idea Thomas the Tank Engine had a makeover and had a theme song. I was trying to put those lyrics to the tune of the original music back in the 90s and was wondering why I couldn’t make it fit 😂😂😂
Literally just searched it cause I was confused too... the instrumental version was the one I knew 😂😂

Reactions: 10
She’s a bleeping nutcase lads I’ve been on this exact ship and if she thinks she’s gonna be hungry so needs some Jaffa cakes she’s lost the plot. I am NOT PROUD TO ADMIT that I had about 5 meals a day as well as ice cream and free bits of cake and puddings and that to the extent that when I got home I lived on soup for about 2 weeks.

Bloody Jaffa cakes yno.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Before she went off to see Victoria today did she say we aren’t friends that text all the time? Has Victoria put her in her place so she isn’t so needy?

Reactions: 10
I won’t lie I have been known to pack sweets in my suitcase during a cruise! For the sole purpose of when the ship displays movies 💁🏻‍♀️ Sweets like the cinema

Reactions: 4
Apparently her and Victoria "put the world to right... " singular. Add it to the list of words and phrases she fucks up

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Look what I found at my home.

oh well I’m back in the uk when she visits :(

5A4787AC-BF2E-4FA2-B4A7-B9D0CC451E00.jpeg

D0A6DC84-74CA-4767-BB6C-A38ED934522B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So today is a month since I moved to London. I wish I had done it earlier. I put my hands up and say I don’t have friends, I have acquaintances but the only people who have reached out to me since I moved are family members. Im ok with it, lonely yes, but I don’t have to reach out to anyone on my day off, today I had a solo dining at Wetherspoons, solo outing to theatre and solo cinema trip
Try the app ‘Meetup’ - I joined a social group on there after I moved to my husbands home town and now have 3 great friends all local to me with similar interests :) x

Reactions: 13
I won’t lie I have been known to pack sweets in my suitcase during a cruise! For the sole purpose of when the ship displays movies 💁🏻‍♀️ Sweets like the cinema
Ok that one I’ll let you off. Although I’ve been known to walk into the ships cinema with a couple of crème brûlée’s lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she always take food for the journey there? This one can’t go an hour without eating.

• Haha
Which translates to ripping other people to shreds.
And both telling each other not to listen to anyone else-it’s ok to have no awareness of anything that is happening in the world, follow your passion of sitting around and picking up the camera to film a flog once a week rather than getting a proper job!

• Heart
  • Haha
I mean, I know she has literally zero personal style... But did we have to capture on Instagram the 'pairing of shite 100 denier' with her clearance Dorothy Perkins printed chiffon tents?! Claps for yewwww brogie I'm surprised you didn't show us the holey grey knickers you plan to wear under them. bleeping idiot granny.
Ashamed to say this reminds me of my work wardrobe. I gained a lot of weight over the past few years and feel I’ve slipped into the classic ‘fat woman oversized floral’ stage...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.